what are you doing at this very minute?

Heading out the door to get paint for my bedroom reno. Yikes and I am pretty well color blind. :)

GEEZE! IT edited the name of my room to the word private!! Imagine the name of a room that I sleep in! :) I guess bedroom is a banned word in Canada now.

At the office for the start of another work week.... have a feeling this will be a busy one from the looks of my inbox and crap on my desk.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Catching up on all I've missed, emails/PM's/threads and such during my time off for surgery and getting back in to the swing of things for a wonderful and exciting 2015.

• Like 1

Attempting to charge my "new" tablet computer yet again. I plugged it in last night before going to bed.... this morning it was still dead.

drinking my nightly organic beer with a piece of organic cheese and earlier I had a non organic chocolate muffin because it just looked so good sitting there. darn thing was stale but I ate it anyway lol

ops and surfing a bit before bed

Watching TV... checking a few posts... and sorta chatting with someone.

I awoke to the news that an old acquaintance had suddenly died. We used to be close (roommates for 3 years) but then . . . life happened. As a young man he was energetic, funny and full of life. In recent years he was difficult. His career had not gone as planned, his unhappy marriage had dissolved and he was estranged from his children. I no longer travelled much to his home city so I saw him very infrequently. Writing or calling often felt awkward.

I feel sad that his life was as unhappy as it was and for any part I might have played in that. There were things he could have done to make his life better but I could have made more of an effort and helped too. I'm doing a bit of self-examination and thinking that, while it may be too late to have a positive impact on Albert's life, there are others that I love who would love to have me in their life more.

It's a reminder (a sad one) to take off the blinders and look around a bit more. Be present in your loved ones' lives.

• Like 5

Back home from a morning out with friends, a weekly breakfast get together. Now surfing Lyla.com and some other sites, and enjoying a Italian Roast Decaf

RG

I went for a walk to picking up my medication at the pharmacy. Now I am about to enjoy a nice large cup of hot chocolate. If I am still cold I will then go for a nap with my cat.

Home after spending an amazing few hours with a Beautiful... Sexy.... Intelligent lady...I just ate supper... checking the posts and I am sure in a few minutes I will be asleep on the couch.... It amazing how tiring a couple of hours of playing tiddly winks with a beautiful lady can be :)

Having a coffee, checking emails, surfing Lyla and a couple other board.

Shortly will be hitting the road, have to be away from home overnight :-(

RG

Guest K***e D****ls

Just finished a sweaty workout with my trainer and am now having a tea, doing 'Kylie' things (an email or two, make sure everything is as it all should be), then getting cleaned up and running some errands.