what are you doing at this very minute?

Securing the patio in anticipation of the approaching severe thunderstorm which is already making its presence known.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Drinking a tea, fighting the need for pizza and garlic fingers with a side of poutine...I'm not sure who's winning..

Just returning from my first Thai massage, no funny business, and it was very relaxing. Now watching TV and cerbing.

Guest D***el B***e

What I'm doing now? getting excited meeting a new lady later today! I'm super excited, and as all the times I meet a new lady, I'm a bit nervous too!

Just back from a mini road trip. Went to Rogers to see if they had any deals if I did an early renewal (I have one year left) of my cell contract

They didn't at this time

But I bought a couple shirts

Now sitting back, surfing Lyla, Twitter and reading/replying to emails while enjoying a coffee

RG

Just back from a mini road trip. Went to Rogers to see if they had any deals if I did an early renewal (I have one year left) of my cell contract

They didn't at this time

But I bought a couple shirts

Now sitting back, surfing Lyla, Twitter and reading/replying to emails while enjoying a coffee

RG

Maybe try calling them and see our wait till a month left, then they'll want your business lol

Also, as of June you can cancel your contact with the telcos and move to another telco with no charge, except if you have to pay for the phone... Don't need a months warning.

What I'm doing now? getting excited meeting a new lady later today! I'm super excited, and as all the times I meet a new lady, I'm a bit nervous too!

I am in the same boat here! :icon_biggrin: For me though, I get super excited and nervous no matter if she is new or not. It does not make a difference. Guess I am just crazy about being with a lovely lady.

Having a light lunch (cream of mushroom soup and a couple slices of cheese) while surfing Lyla and watching tv

Shortly going to get my tackle ready...going to go fishing late afternoon/early evening today :-)

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Booking travel, hotels and shopping online for new lingerie.. :D

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Setting up a tablet that I purchased for dirt cheap . So cheap I couldn't resist it.