what are you doing at this very minute?

I am currently at work. Sitting in my office browsing on the most fabulous site (I just love all of us) and I am enjoying a classic Timmies' Coffee. Mmmmm, light easy morning, going to coast nicely through my day today!

I should probably respond to some emails now... :icon_idea:

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished my annual flu shot appointment, a visit to city hall concerning my business and some shopping.

Back from breakfast out. Took a walk to the bank and grocery store, now counting down the sleeps (4 more :-) ) till an escape with a special lady

RG

Taking a break from work to look at some hot redheads and post pictures in the IRE group on here.

Contact me if you'd like an invitation to join the group. The pics are amazing!!!

Guest n*gu**6

Cleaning up and trying to make something for supper.

Additional Comments:

Trying to resolve why my dishwasher is not draining

Double checking my List for Christmas Gifts to make sure I have everyone's bought as I thought, then I get to relax and enjoy the season festivities.

Just sent of some audio files to someone. Hehe, just was kind of goofy this morning and made some recordings and sent them off just now.

Guest ***ige***5

Reading and hanging with a cat, as I start a 3 week house/cat-sitting gig for a friend.

Checking all of today's posts here on Lyla as I wind down after what was a bit of a roller coaster day... had a wonderful lunch with a good friend but a difficult evening.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going this morning and making coffee. Need to finish cleaning up the house and top up the wood for next week

Well I could not sleep so got up did a few things around the house made some breakfast and now once my wife gets up I will head out to do a few errands :)

• Like 1