what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Let the dog out and then it will be time for breakfast. Working in the home office today to finish computer upgrades. I live a real exciting life I know/ Lol!

Listening to Dan Carlin's Common Sens podcast and checking out social media and waiting for someone in particular to message me.

Getting ready to go to a friend's for a pre-Christmas friends feast. I haven't seen everyone in a couple years - or longer - so it'll be nice to eat a great big meal and catch up with everyone. I think I'll be wearing pants with an elastic waist tonight ... :D

Guest st*****ens**ors

Having breakfast with the jolly old elf this morning. There's something dodgy about this one though-- I have my suspicions about his whiskers.

Guest ***ige***5

Awaiting my delivery order!

Additional Comments:

Good karma, it's arrived!

Indulging my sweet tooth with a decadent chocolate brownie with caramel drizzle and having an epic snuggle session with my awesomely affectionate cats.

Two cats, one lap. :D

Guest n*gu**6

Folding laundry and watching the Patriots on Sunday night football. First time I sat down all day. Lol

Back from turning in the rental car. Now sitting down, enjoying a coffee while surfing Lyla and Twitter and about to finish writing my recommendation on a date I had with a very special lady

RG