what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

After a rather hectic day I started doing my report and well everything is becoming a blur so I managed to finish it so Iam going off line and relax with no more computer screens.

putting finishing touches on new belly dance bra for tonight... enjoying coffee and perusing before getting dressed (hehe see? I changed it up at bit... me without that copy write and att hehe)...contemplating tidying now for alate night session...(likely waiting til later, coffee and relaxing is goooood)

Guest n*gu**6

Having a coffee and researching some new equipment for work.

Had to take a break... specs are boring. ;-)

Americano in hand... a fresh-from-the-oven ham and swiss croissant..... ethereal music floating through my brain.. working on the latest belly dance bra... soon to appear in an album near you ;)

and behaving.. awaiting a phone call :)

Guest n*gu**6

Just finished clearing the driveway yet again. Getting the fire going, putting a load of laundry on and making coffee. Who says a guy can't multi-task. Haha

Just looking at Twitter and Lyla. Would normally bee furiously retweeting and tweeting, but not in the mood to be really social.

Guest n*gu**6

Sitting down for a few mins by the fire before I tackle some laundry. Surfing lyla and twitter.

Answering some messages via email

Lucky guys getting those replies... then again I was just texting with a Beautiful lady.

• Like 1

trying to behave.. <grin> ... and *not* go grab a glass of wine.. work out done, emails addressed.. relaxing in my typical fashion (hehe)... perusing lyla and enjoying some rather lovely adult clips before showering and falling into bed....

• Like 1

trying to behave.. <grin> ... and *not* go grab a glass of wine.. work out done, emails addressed.. relaxing in my typical fashion (hehe)... perusing lyla and enjoying some rather lovely adult clips before showering and falling into bed....

Stop trying keep misbehaving :)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Typical morning routine. Getting fire going and having a cup of Java. And trying to get this damned shoulder working this morning.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Grateful for warm blankets on a cold night, a good book, and messages from a friend.

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to lay down to go to sleep but my shoulder is forbidding it. Pain pulsing through it tonight and simply cannot find a position of comfort for it.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Lounging in a hotel room eating all the junk food. A needed change of scenery!