what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I packed it in today after dealing with some idiots this afternoon . My temper is really boiling right now. I don't get upset like this very often but I do know tomorrow will be a better day.

returned home to calm and comfort of the private den... clothes of the outside world shed at the door.. relaxing stretched out on the sofa and digesting a lovely 'catch' of fresh sushi and saki.... content...... for now ;)

Late night fighting with Microsoft Customer Service... it really does not get any more fun than this. I am not an Apple guy but after this who knows.

sipping coffee... enjoying the scent of incense in my lovely environment... addressing emails...(wonderfully fun game of cat & mouse hehe)

listening to Massive Attack ;)

...preparing to bare teeth and claws with previous owner and thieving salespeople....

but for now... enjoying the calm before the storm........... <drumming razor-sharp clawz.... waiting...watchful....>

Guest st*****ens**ors

Finished a day at the hospital, with a tentative clean bill of health for all the tests that yield immediate results. The rest will follow next week. Now just sleeping off the sedatives.

Thanks to those who expressed support, here and in pm. Your kindness was appreciated very much.

And yes Grass Hopper, the Brontosaurus hit the spot!

....finally in the door after a long day.. clothes shed.. scotch poured over one ice cube... stretching on the sofa.. puuuuurusing lyla....(and other .. fun places <grin>...).. first sip warms the throat..... loooovely!

• Like 1

....finally in the door after a long day.. clothes shed.. scotch poured over one ice cube... stretching on the sofa.. puuuuurusing lyla....(and other .. fun places <grin>...).. first sip warms the throat..... loooovely!

Well that is one way to warm your throat....

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Getting ready to spend the next 8hrs in my truck. Have to drive to Cape Breton and back today to drop my wife at her mom's for a few days.

Guest n*gu**6

Just got home from a long day on the road and getting ready to head back out to take the young fella to soccer. No rest for the wicked

home.. clothes shed.. victory whiskey poured and sipped...... dressing for a night at KNNDY Pub for belly dancing.....

(victory whiskey: had a discussion with my cell provider where I found out i was being charged for a phone they got back THREE YEARS AGO!!!.. and after muuuuuch hassles, anger, venom.. and of course.. my wonderfully strong, persistent clawz... I now have a $786.00 credit on my bill bwahahaha! day-um but I'm good ;)

....<lovely clink of one ice cube>....Cheers! ;)

home.. clothes shed.. victory whiskey poured and sipped...... dressing for a night at KNNDY Pub for belly dancing.....

(victory whiskey: had a discussion with my cell provider where I found out i was being charged for a phone they got back THREE YEARS AGO!!!.. and after muuuuuch hassles, anger, venom.. and of course.. my wonderfully strong, persistent clawz... I now have a $786.00 credit on my bill bwahahaha! day-um but I'm good ;)

....<lovely clink of one ice cube>....Cheers! ;)

Having some ice in your..... hmmm... life can be fun.

Having some ice in your..... hmmm... life can be fun.

....haha... the ice is in my glass.. with the lovely bit of whiskey...

at present though, I am heading out for a night of belly dancing and friends...

*if*, due to yet more issues here (none from you lovely folks, I might add).. I am 'gone' for good tomorrow.. do not fret.. as my signature says.. I am never far away and there are ways to get in touch with me.. those of you who know.. you know...so, be a dear and.. well... ;)

I am a member on the other board, but honestly don't fancy it.. boring, drab, and confusing for a cat like me hehe so.. as much as I may end up missing the banter (which I will if I am gone.....) ..those of you who know how to reach me.. feel free to continue to reach.. you will get me ;)

...puuuurhaps... if this dreadful thing happens.. we can all have a bra burning party hehe <3

much love and puuurs ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Curling into bed, grateful that the day is done. Wishing you all a moment of happiness and a night of peaceful rest.

Guest n*gu**6

trying to get the house warmed up after having no fire on all day. Then curl up with my little fella who insists on sleeping in my bed to keep me company while my wife is away for a few days.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Waiting for the snowplow operator to arrive to remove all the snow in my driveway.