what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

laundry... it never stops. lol

surfing lyla and debating plunking on the guitar a bit, or tickling the ivories for a little while.... decisions.....haha

Additional Comments:

laundry... it never stops. lol

surfing lyla and debating plunking on the guitar a bit, or tickling the ivories for a little while.... decisions.....haha

relaxing after a good session in the private den..... ;)

playing a tiresome game of 'cat & mouse' with an undesirable who just doesn't get the message via email...(and no.. not any of you lovely folks...)

....... getting ready for a late dinner with friends.... ignoring the laundry that never stops ;)

After an evening out with my wife I am home watching the Mel Gibson Movie "Edge of Darkness"... checking email and posts on Lyla.

• Like 1

Washed my hair with purple shampoo for blondes and holy crap, my ears are red and side of my neck and back of shoulder just broke out in a rash. My skin is soooo sensitive. Major allergic reaction right now!

surfing , watching documentary about the first Chinese player in the NHL ,

" the shift , the story of the china clipper "

puuuuuursing lyla.. booking a variety of sessions <grin>.... enjoying a cup of wonderfully strong coffee...nursing a bit of a hangover <grin>.... prepping for a lovely outcall... followed by a rope workshop... and the dance class.....

always busy.... things are safer when I am kept busy I think ;)

puuuuuursing lyla.. booking a variety of sessions <grin>.... enjoying a cup of wonderfully strong coffee...nursing a bit of a hangover <grin>.... prepping for a lovely outcall... followed by a rope workshop... and the dance class.....

always busy.... things are safer when I am kept busy I think ;)

Kind of a lazy afternoon... just taking a few minutes to check all the posts here on Lyla as I have not been here much in the last few days...

Some may notice a bit of a theme in my last few posts lol but a certain Cougar seems to evoke certain images ... when she mentions hangover and rope workshop in the same post I can't help but imagine what exactly she would be hanging over :)

:)

puuuuurusing lyla.. addressing appointment requests... playing with lovely soft but deliciously heavy leather pieces I bought today (instead of the pretty purple rope hehe sorry Ice <grin>....)

....and prepping it to make some interesting things..likely for use in future 'sessions' ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Brewing coffee and getting fire on while I catch up. I've been slacking lately on my social media

puuuuurusing lyla.. addressing appointment requests... playing with lovely soft but deliciously heavy leather pieces I bought today (instead of the pretty purple rope hehe sorry Ice <grin>....)

....and prepping it to make some interesting things..likely for use in future 'sessions' ;)

I can equally think of amazing things I can do with heavy leather strips :)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching the snow start to come down. We have had three days of this sheet.Tomorrow sunny and cold

Guest n*gu**6

Catching up as I've been inactive past Cple days. Getting fire on, laundry on. Normal daily routine

Procrastinating... Trying to talk myself into go downstairs and put the clothes in the Dryer and start a New load in the washer...

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Trying to navigate the nuances of this site :) mostly going well so far!