what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Restringing several guitars, installing pickups, and testdriving a new amplifier.

In short, a good day.

enjoying a lazy morning... nursing a slight hang over (well-earned) and sipping coffee... not dressed....no need.....yet

Additional Comments:

UPDATE: doing a naked 'totally-freakin-happy-dance!! Just got notice of confirmation I *am* one off the models in an up-coming LIVING ARTS Show this saturday!!

awesome-kicka*s-amazing-scary-wonderful birthday present!!!

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to finish up my presentations and notes for teaching tomorrow and Sunday.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Just watched Deadpool, which was way too much fun. Now settling in to read for a bit with a couple of fingers of whiskey.

Just watched Deadpool, which was way too much fun. Now settling in to read for a bit with a couple of fingers of whiskey.

....man after my own heart... love my whiskey.. although this evening, I have to confess, I am enjoying the scotch I bought myself for my birthday hehe ;)

am currently gathering up all the things i need to be transformed into an 'extra-terrestrial Goddess via body paint in a living arts show tomorrow night... and showering, falling into bed.. loooong day tomorrow

Guest st*****ens**ors

Making plates of sandwiches for a friend's funeral this afternoon. Sad but expected.

One corner of my brain persists in asking questions like, why do we cut the crusts off sandwiches? Who made that a rule?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Catching up on a bit of paper work and work scheduling for the next two weeks. Hoping for a road trip next week end if this cold clears up.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting ready to leave for today's presentations. Another day training and shaping the minds of prospective firefighters.

Not up to long but getting ready to head out with my family to an event one of my children is organizing... I always thought I was pretty community oriented but my child make me look like a slacker lololol

Guest st*****ens**ors

Struggled through a 10k this morning and now have to admit that I am getting the flu that my littles just finished. I had thought I'd dodged it, but no such luck. Going to grab a book and a blanket and a cup of something hot and stay in this afternoon.

amazingly enough, still finding remnants of purple liquid latex paint in random spots on my body... relaxing a bit to the lovely sounds of B-Tribe..."Sensual Sensual" album.... contemplating a nap before dance class.......lovely afternoon to curl up in bed and puuuur for a while I think.. long night last night (painting me started at about 3pm.. got home and most of it off me around 5am! ACK!)

tiiiired cat today.... but would rather die than miss dance class ;)

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

What else would a guy be doing on a Sunday night after teaching all day. Doing the laundry that nobody else did all day..... grumble grumble

return from the most amaaaaaaazing shrimp tacos and margaritas with some dance friends after class.. clothes at the door... lounging on the sofa to digest and relax...... catch up on msgs...laundry can wait.. I've seemingly lost my spine right now...

<...........puuuuuuuuurrrrrrr...>

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire on and making breakfast while coffee brews. I splurged today and decided to use my french press in lieu of the keurig

Guest st*****ens**ors

Fasting today in preparation for a battery of medical tests tomorrow to determine whether the cancer that runs in my family has designs on me yet. An unpleasant but necessary annual routine.

Looking forward to eating again tomorrow at about noon!

wonderful visit with an out of town friend <grin>.... now doing a bit of a happy-cougar-dance.. solidified spot modelling in the next Living Arts Show! ;)

....and, I'm still here.... AND.. newest picture up in bra of the day.... AND get to go out for sushi with my son shortly YAY!

today is a grrrrrrrrrreat day for sure!

Just heading home from work after a very busy and long day.... thankfully it ended on a really great note when the people I was meeting with today agreed to make a large donation of food to our local food bank.... makes even the long day worthwhile.