what are you doing at this very minute?

relaxing after a lovely client visit <grin>... preparing to close up the office for the day and run through my dance solo a few times before leaving for naked yoga tonight

(yes, that's what I said....... naked.. yoga ... hehe...should be fun ;).......)

finished dinner.. late supper of farm-fresh eggs (soft boiled with butter, salt and cracked pepper, toast, grapes, hungarian salami slices)

addressing messages, working on more of my dance bra (pictures *after* sunday's performance hehe relax.. although... *some* of you could see for yourselves ...it is a public event, after all hehe)

Guest n*gu**6

Having a coffee by the fire and trying to get my head on straight after a rough night.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting ready to go get a load of firewood from my storage lot to top up supply in the house. I usually stay on top of it but have not doe it in two weeks and starting to get down a bit.

finally packing in my session of 'cougar-clad' sewing for the day, finish tomorrow..

have to be up early for rehearsal, a dance class.. and a solo at a local and wonderfully fun Mardi Gras party event/show ;)

...falling into bed now......