what are you doing at this very minute?

playing with pretty red ropes... watching some instructional videos from a friend ;)

Additional Comments:

...<ahem>.. *recovering* from a wonderfully unexpected online chat with an adorable friend <blush>

...and it isn't often someone can actually make me blush ;)

Trying to help a friend post an ad on a site that is so frustrating to work with.....For some it is easy, for others, it is a nightmare.

I look forward to the day when this site gets back to normal, or goes under. The anti's really messed things up.

Just wish the guys would use the legit sites and not go to this anonymous sites.

playing with pretty red ropes... watching some instructional videos from a friend ;)

Additional Comments:

...<ahem>.. *recovering* from a wonderfully unexpected online chat with an adorable friend <blush>

...and it isn't often someone can actually make me blush ;)

It is nice when you meet someone whose presence can put some colour in your cheeks :)

Additional Comments:

It's a snowday here in St. John's so slow start to the day but shortly I will be heading out to clear out the driveway.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Enjoying a rare extra hour in bed this morning, and glad that the driving part of this business trip is over. I get to stay put for a few days at a nice hotel. Time to head to the gym and then, breakfast!

Just got to my seats at the IceCaps game in time for the warm up... IceCaps vs Syracuse Crunch... and as a bonus it's Buddy the Puffin (IceCaps Mascot) Bobble head night and I scored a few for some young guys who will love to get them..

12407708_1508186572818167_578577280_n.jpg

Additional Comments

Home from the game... IceCaps won 4 to 0... next game is same opponent tomorrow night.

work out done.....addressing messages, staving off getting dressed... and mind already in gear as to finishing a dance piece to hopefully wear for this evenings outing ....still wondering about my solo on sunday <grin>, no idea what piece I'm dancing to yet

incense lit.... tea ingredients combined, and ready for steeping... lovely music permeating the atmosphere... *very* much enjoying message from a friend...warmth in my cheeks...

..... settling in to work on dance bra.... wonderful, calm morning

Additional Comments:

Falling into a chair after several runs through my chosen (FINALLY!!) dance piece for a Mardi Gras celebration Sunday.... sooo much fun!!!!!!

I had wanted something with more of a Mardi Gras flavor, but this should suffice, I think... love it and the venue is very much into 8o-'s-90's music hehe

..... tons of colored tassels and ribbons on the skirts, the bra... and the flowers in my hair.... combination tribal moves as well as lambada... going to be puuuuuuuurfectly awesome I think!

...now, to finish the bra in time <sigh>

a quick few rounds with my new dance piece before heading to the KNDDY Pub for hookah Night and of course.....more belly dancing ;)

..and a glass of red wine to tip off my evening...puuuuurfect ;)

Additional Comments:

Guest st*****ens**ors

Went for a swim and sauna, and debating whether to get dressed and go out in search of food or get into bed with a book.

Just getting home from the IceCaps hockey game... they beat the Syracuse Crunch (farm club of Tamba Bay Lightning) 4 to 3 in OT. It was pretty good game but very physical... the IceCaps could have used the intimidating presence of NHL Allstar MVP John Scott but he has not yet rejoined the time since the birth of his twin daughters last week.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Uploading pics, packing for Halifax and finalizing plans for my photoshoot Monday!!

Uploading pics, packing for Halifax and finalizing plans for my photoshoot Monday!!

You expected us perverts to read past "uploading pics".. we all immediately went to your profile to check out the albums for new pictures lol