what are you doing at this very minute?

lounging.. in my usual fashion <grin>... relaxing.. finally.... close up shop at 5.. and only just got home!!

people who mess with other people's sh1t... seriously suck!

<censoring myself.. hehe had more than enough hassle already and don't need more>

hate when other people's nastiness messes with my normally lovely little twisted world ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in bed trying to muster the strength to get up and not wake my son who came in my bed through the night and is now firmly snuggled into my right shoulder... I may have to gnaw of my arm....

...incense lit... sheets/towels & pillows pepped for the morning..... lovely music pampers my oh-so-sensitive ears...... readying tea....

...preparing to gather all my muscled self to strike most efficiently.. as is my nature.... ;) (aforementioned legal crap) ....... soooooon, my silly pet.. oooh sooo soon.... <wink>

Guest n*gu**6

Sitting down after a very long stressful night....soon off to bed after a brief unwind

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Installing new software that I bought today for accounting and already I am ready to pull my hair out.

..in the door from a few hours dance class.. clothing shed...left where they lay... generous finger measure of scotch over one ice cube.. *aahhhh*.......puuuurusing lyla, checking messages, enjoying the throat burn ;)

contemplating luxuriously looong hot bubble bath..... *sigh*

feel woooonderful this evening...

<......stretching full length.. aware of all muscles.... puuuuring contentedly....>

..in the door from a few hours dance class.. clothing shed...left where they lay... generous finger measure of scotch over one ice cube.. *aahhhh*.......puuuurusing lyla, checking messages, enjoying the throat burn ;)

contemplating luxuriously looong hot bubble bath..... *sigh*

feel woooonderful this evening...

<......stretching full length.. aware of all muscles.... puuuuring contentedly....>

Seems you enjoy pouring things on Ice :)

Guest n*gu**6

Cleaning up kitchen from breakfast and getting ready to go out and clear snow

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Sipping on an exquisite coffee and enjoying the day at my own pace.

preparing for a lovely massage... arranging puuuurfect details on a *D* session for later today ;)

<....enjoying warm sun... idly scraping sharp clawz on smooth rocks.....tail twitching in anticipation.....>

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in bed with my son on my shoulder dead to the world asleep. Lol

readying for a luxuriously hot and long bath before settling in to bed...

..and very much enjoying the pleasant reactions some recent 'new developments' have drawn from some rather lovely people <wink>

sleep well lyla-folk! <grin> I will ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Trying to wake up enough to light the fires and go for a run.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Day two of a wonderfully relaxed weekend (admittedly a little hungover from a party I went to last night). Reading some PM's now from some really nice people I have met here, and enjoying reading the posts. Afterwards I will finish a book I started last week.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Finished up some paperwork in my home office and now have the day to relax.

preparing for a lunch/afternoon with some great friends.. followed by a grueling (but wonderful) few hours of dance class/rehearsals... and likely ending with a massage session for a lyla friend ;) *possibly* some time between to work on the new leather projects ;)

....looove a productive day!

Debating on whether or not to watch yet another episode of House of Cards. I get so hooked on this show it never fails...just one more before calling it a night. Damn netflix for releasing all episodes at once lol 8 down - 5 to go!