what are you doing at this very minute?

freshly showered... enjoying air drying and a glass of wine... going over videos of tonights rehearsal... trying not to be bent over being stood up... no major worries.. he *Will N* ot be booked again ;)

freshly showered... enjoying air drying and a glass of wine... going over videos of tonights rehearsal... trying not to be bent over being stood up... no major worries.. he *Will N* ot be booked again ;)

Silly silly man.... I can't imagine why a guy would stand you up.... (bend you over maybe :))

• Like 1

Silly silly man.... I can't imagine why a guy would stand you up.... (bend you over maybe :))

hahahahahaahaha<THUD!owf*ck!>hahahahahaha

I thank you sir.. you never fail to make me smile :)

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going for the day. Making breakfast and it ting laundry on before work

enjoying the fact that a 'surprise attack' with me exhibiting a rather fine example of business prooooooowess.. is eminent.. on my pooor unsuspecting 'victim' <insert appropriate levels of sarcasm here please>

....or should I say <cough><cough>...@sshole ;)

....<stretches...... puurs.. breathing deep and easy....enjoying the hunt.....>.....

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I just got in from another great cardio workout at the gym. Loving the gym, but longing for outdoor exercise. These warmer temps are giving me spring-fever.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Curling up with a book after a long day. If I make it through ten pages I'll be surprised...

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to decide what to make for supper me that I have the kitchen cleaned up again

Just got home , ordered pizza & wings , gonna take a shower and watch whatever strikes my fancy on Netflix .

Guest st*****ens**ors

Back porch with a blanket, playlist , and a glass of Irish, watching the stars on an unseasonably warm night.

Sleep well everyone.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

looking at booking a vacation at the end of March and checking out deals tonight :)

bejewelled.... hair, face done.. touch of red lipstick accenting full lips... silver chain delicately connecting small nose to tiny pink ear..... skin soft and smelling lightly of patchuli, sage and oranges..... off to the KNNDY for a night of belly dancing, wine and hookah pipes!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Struggling to wake up after a couple of late fire calls last night. Getting the woodstove going and throw a load of laundry in the washer

Just getting ready to head out to work... late start today which unfortunately means a later end to the day...

....sitting in my office... cheeks flushed from reading a rather lovely note this morning... trying to get my composure together in time to set up a client in their next therapy session of the day ;)

(......thank you..... Sir.....)

Guest st*****ens**ors

The littles are away with friends, so tonight is a night for a comfortable chair. I'm opening a bottle of wine and a new book.