Hey,

I know this is the last thing you want to hear but everything happens for a reason right :)

I know things are hurting right now but with time, good company and friends you'll get through this.

Keep your chin up, smile bright and try to think positive :)

Pm me if you need to talk. I have big shoulders if you need some!

• Like 5

Thankyou so much I really do appreciate your kind words...I don't really vent to others about what I go through because I feel more people would rather see you do bad than good nowadays so I don't give them anything to feed on...I know its sad but I really don't trust too many people with my feelings...I needed to vent and I thought this would be a great place to do it everyone is so wonderful and kind and that's what I need right now

• Like 1

Trying to get a hold of you for over an hour, possibly 2 now. I'll try in the morning after we get the children off to school or I'm coming down, if I can't get a hold of you. I'd be there now if I could. Your'e my true friend and hurting and I need and want to be there for you.

Love ya!

• Like 2

Danielle, sorry to hear.. been down that road myself so I can sympathize. If it's any consolation, know that everything happens for a reason and people also come in and out of your life for a reason. You may not see it now but this breakup is fresh and in time you will know the real reason why it happened the way it did as you are most likely destined for other great things. Take the time now to focus on taking care of yourself. :)

• Like 2

Guest **zz**x

This is a hard time for you but it will certainly get better. Try not to be bitter as it only hurts you and no one else. Maybe, over time, you will be able to look back at this and even cherish some good memories.

Danielle

My heart goes out to you. You are hurting now because you are grieving. But the pain will go away with time and you will be left with memories.

And don't worry about venting. This is a very supportive community that cares about one another.

Here's a supportive hug for you

Take care

RG

• Like 2

My sincere sympathy, I know the feeling. I hope you someday soon you'll find the right person to mend that heart back together again. In the mean time try to do thing you enjoy, pamper yourself. Oh and chocolate ice cream hmmm.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Danielle, it's always hard at first but there's always a reason for it and maybe for the best.

Keep positive!

hugs,

c.

• Like 1

If your significant other left you, they are NUTS! In my opinion they were stupid to hurt your feelings like this.

Wish I was in town just to give you a hug, cook dinner for you, run a relaxing bath and then tuck you into bed safe and sound for a good nite's sleep.

Sorry for your crappy day, but it WILL get better.

• Like 1

Danielle,

All the best. Time heals. Things will look better as time passes.

• Like 1

I have been there i think like most people. i am still trying to get over someone, i still thing is there something i could have done of changed in some way, but in the end it dose not matter. i am i know a lot of people here will always be there if you need to talk, just remember something that i myself have a hard time thinking of . when you are at or feel at your lowest things can only get better :)

stay strong love. and have a great night

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of your pain. I myself am going through it and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. You probably don't want to hear it, but you are young, attractive and your future is ahead of you. That doesn't help with the pain for now, but I promise you, it will get better.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

So sorry to hear :(

As many others have said, things usually happen for a reason. Take time for yourself to reflect on the good times and the bad. There is no quick solution for a broken heart - only time. Surround yourself with those who you love.

I hope your doing better love I know how it is I had 5 babies was married he left feb and is now getting married and took my kids so I can feel for the pain part xo anyways hope all gets better for you