Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

The three of us are very much looking forward to seeing everyone there. Everything is coming together nicely and we will keep you all informed as to all the details as the time gets closer. Again as mentioned feel free to contact myself, Loneskater or Mistert with any questions you may have at any time! :D

• Like 1

I hope to make it :) I had allota fun last social !!

Now that I know Mr T's secret maybe I will bring some baking too ;)

secret-ingredient-290x160.jpg

• Like 6

Excellent! Thanks for organizing, guys... looks like I can make it, assuming you can put up with me :)

• Like 3

As was mentioned in the pre-planning thread, the Sep social will be held at a new venue. Main reason behind, is that our previous location was becoming to public. This is the second time we have to change location for discretion purposes. There aren't too many places in the downtown core that can hold such a large group on Thursday so we would like to keep the same place for a while.

Therefore I would like to remind everyone that the location is on a need to know basis. It will not be revealed until much later and only to those that are attending. So please keep it to yourself. All we will revealed for now is that it is in the downtown core so easy to get there by various transportation means.

Keep in mind that discretion is extremely important in this business for ladies and gents. This is suppose to be an office party (meet and greet) so we have to be careful of what is being said in front of the staff. Also use of certain handles should be avoided. I don't think many offices has someone named Loneskater!!!

Hope everyone has a great time and gets to meet new people. MisterT and I have already done a quality assurance check on the beer. it did meet our standards on all our visits. lol

• Like 6

Guest realnicehat

Have you guys ever considered holding the Ottawa Social in Kingston? Ya know, mix it up a little? Just a thought........no need to reject it right away.