With the exception of the MOD, you have the most posts of anyone on this board and I find that amazing because your posts reflect so much of you, your thoughts, your support, your respect and your all around awesome sauce! You are there for everyone, old and new, and share your thoughts and insights to both help, inform and to make us smile or laugh. You are a true community leader, one post at a time. Thank you for everything you do!!!

PS. Sorry I was 25 posts late! tee hee

• Like 3

Wow, 9000 posts. That is a great accomplishment. I always look forward to what RG has to say on any subject, and I respect him. He sometimes takes on tough issues and every time he pulls through and sends the message home.

RG is someone we should all look up to and he has my admiration!

xoxo

• Like 1

Wow! Nine freakin' thousand posts! That's amazing! Way to go RG. Keep up the good work my friend. Always enjoy your perspectives on any topic.

over-9000-3.jpg

• Like 1

WOW RG, I aspire to one day hit the 9000 mark like you! You are always so well-spoken, and I enjoy reading everything you have to say. Thank you for being here with us :)

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

Wow! Congratulations Roaming Guy, that is quite the achievement! You have set a great example for this community.

Guest a**4*

Congratulations R.G. on your 9000 posts keep them coming,cheers:chug::chug:

Guest *Ste***cque**

9000 posts and all of them interesting. I look forward to your opinions.

Here's hoping you have 9000 more. All the best RG.

Steve

Guest A*ro**n

Congratulations RG for a momentous achievement! I'm expecting the title of "Supreme Commandant" to be bestowed upon you for 10,000 posts.

Guest webothscore

Not that he is in it for any sort of recognition, but it must be said that nobody deserves more recognition for such a milestone of quality writing. A huge applaud. Worthy and necessary.

Guest realnicehat

Congratulations Roamingguy.

I have enjoyed the insight in your posts as well as your presence in the many games that you keep afloat. If I could humbly ask one thing of a member of your stature it would simply be this: Please, oh please, could you dumb down your clues in the crossword game :)

Thank you,

RNH

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Congrats RG...lots of great quality in all those posts and keystrokes...nice!

Congrats again! We are mere mortals compared to your godly status! I bow to you....jk Good work, I'm slowly catching up. .'.

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

Congrats on your 9000 posts RG! I always enjoy reading your posts.

You really do need a title for 10,000. Amazing, can't wait to read more.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Wow RG 9000 posts. Keep up those insightful posts! Congrats!

Wow, RG! This is a staggering number of posts! Unbelievable, and so quickly, too.

• Like 1

OMG - Michael Jordan leads NBA in scoring for seven consecutive seasons, Joe DiMaggio has a 56 game hitting streak, Wayne Gretzky scores 92 goals in a season, and now RG with 9,000 posts, all enlightening. One word.. Legendary.. Congrats my friend, and thanks!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations RG for this amazing achievement. Not only are you prolific, but you also set the standards for substance, content and thoughtfulness. You are a true inspiration to us all and above all, always a gentleman. Thank you.