I was there last night and there was a little Blond that looked like Tara Reid. Any idea what her name is? Millage?

You cannot miss her at the club. Probably 6 3 in her heels. Real amazon except she has 2 boobs. Spent sometimes in the cr with

herlast night and kept wondering if i had enough life insurance.

• Like 1

I was at Pigale last night; making my first visit since November 2012.

First thing I notice are two bouncers right at the door as well as near the turnstile. They thought I was drunk due to my slight limp. I don't even drink.

They also have a metal detector. I guess they want to assure you that suspicious looking people will be checked for weapons before allowed inside.

They also have these cages ala 1967 for some reason. I guess they are trying to bring back cage dancing for special occasions.

And yes, the attendant in the bathroom is still there LOL.

Only one lady approached me for a dance and it was none other than the Copacabana Girl Lola. She recognized me from my last visit with her and she was astounded that I remembered the stuff she told me about herself from months ago.

I can say that last night Lola must have been in a great mood because she was a 20/10 in the CR. She was a real tigress the entire 20 minutes. Tonight would be a very good night to pay her a visit. She's amazing. I'm sure some SP could learn from her. I'd see her everyday if I could. She's a rare GFE in the CR.

I didn't get to buy a drink but Lola was nice enough to let me drink from her glass LOL.

Pigale is still the best.

I was there last night and there was a little Blond that looked like Tara Reid. Any idea what her name is? Millage?

I think that could be a new girl, Ashaa.....I saw her on Wednesday night...which was her 2nd night...pm for details.

Guest pagypie

ive seen a smallish blonde spinner a few times... wears a bit of a sexy nurse outfit...

anyone have any experience with her? any typical schedule?

ive seen a smallish blonde spinner a few times... wears a bit of a sexy nurse outfit...

anyone have any experience with her? any typical schedule?

She danced for me about 6 months ago..not much mileage...it wasn't that memorable although the wardrobe is what go me intrigued.

Was in last night and met Anna. Wow...this girl is right up my alley!

Found her extremely sexy and sweet. CR time with her was very good!!

Tried to get the attention of another lady, but couldn't even get her name. About 6' in her heels, wavy/curly dark red hair to her upper mid-back, very well toned body. Any idea who this hottie is?

May head back again tonight.

So I did return to the club for some fun Sat. night. It was much busier than Fri. night! However my fun came to an abrupt end when I went out to my car to find it, and another car's, driver door windows smashed!

FYI, we were parked one spot in from the back street in the middle rows of the lot. The cops came and took our info, highly doubtful the DBs will be caught....Certainly hope they weren't Irish!

Obviously just punks causing trouble, very happy they didn't steal any of my stuff inside!

Please beware, my fellow Cerbites.

Oh and Happy St. Paddy's Day to all!!

So I did return to the club for some fun Sat. night. It was much busier than Fri. night! However my fun came to an abrupt end when I went out to my car to find it, and another car's, driver door windows smashed!

FYI, we were parked one spot in from the back street in the middle rows of the lot. The cops came and took our info, highly doubtful the DBs will be caught....Certainly hope they weren't Irish!

Obviously just punks causing trouble, very happy they didn't steal any of my stuff inside!

Please beware, my fellow Cerbites.

Oh and Happy St. Paddy's Day to all!!

Were you able to clear the glass inside to drive it home, or did you have to leave the car in the parking lot?

Yes, whiteman....I had some thick work gloves in the back, threw them on, cleared as much of the glass from the seat & doorway, put on my hoodie, cranked the heat and off I went!

Yes, whiteman....I had some thick work gloves in the back, threw them on, cleared as much of the glass from the seat & doorway, put on my hoodie, cranked the heat and off I went!

Lucky, I once had my driver's side glass broken into, and a GPS was stolen out of my car, while I was visiting Montreal. The unfortunate thing was that it happened overnight on an early Sunday morning, so all of the autoglass places were closed in the city that day, and I had to wait another day there, as I couldn't drive the two hours back to Ottawa with no window in February. :)

• Like 1

this afternoon

Marie, Jasmin, Monica, Olivia, Lisa, Vanessa, Niki, Patricia, Crystal, Shala, Bianca, Sierra, Kala, Bailey, Nya, Destiny. By far the most sexy and sensual stage dance was done by Crystal. Gorgeous short haired blonde with glasses and a smile to light up the whole club. Wow

I was at Pigs the other day for lunch and the ladies were nowhere to be found. I don't get there often so can anyone tell me what day or time is best for action?

So that's who the blonde is. saw her walking around a few times and could never catch her eye. Looks great and is on my list

Caught with olivia recently. Lucky as she seems busy more often than not. Great dances and better conversation. One of the few times I wish i was still in my thirties

Guest M**xE**x

It's too bad more dancers don't have profile on here, i mean i know some do I see time to time

hi all ,been going to pigals most fridays over the winter and have noticed a decline in attendance.There was a bunch of new girls this past friday.Since the new manager started working there its seems to have gotten worse for attendace .Not shure its just me ,has enyone else noticed this.?

Guest pagypie

ive heard from my friend that works there theyve let a few girls go for a variety of reasons. also jan/feb has been very slow and hard on a lot of dancers.

the remodel downstairs is pretty great though

ive heard from my friend that works there theyve let a few girls go for a variety of reasons. also jan/feb has been very slow and hard on a lot of dancers.

the remodel downstairs is pretty great though

Why would they let girls go? Aren't the girls paying them to be there?

Why would they let girls go? Aren't the girls paying them to be there?

You can't have the dancers outnumber the audience by a large margin. I have been there on a light crowd days and I tell you, it feels really uncomfortable. It almost feels like you are being surrounded by a circling flock of vultures only much cuter and showing their boobies.

When the crowds get lighter, the competition for the CR money becomes all the more ferocious. When that happens nasty comments get made, sabotage happens and rumours are spread. It's almost toxic.... so the manager makes a few personnel cuts and hopes that business will pick up - when that happens, the girls will come trickling back.

Since the new manager started working there its seems to have gotten worse for attendace .Not shure its just me ,has enyone else noticed this.?

I noticed the same thing. It's been really bad lately.