Guest *t**e**x

Anyone know if any of these three girls, Kimberley, Isabella and Miami work weekends?

Anyone know if any of these three girls, Kimberley, Isabella and Miami work weekends?

Kimberley and Isabella work weekends. I have seen them there on Fridays and Saturdays. (in fact, I think Isabella only works weekends).

I have never met Miami.

Guest *t**e**x

Any chance Snow has returned? The good thing is, in her absence I've met so many other great dancers, but sitll would love to see her again.

I saw a posting for free dinner Buffett and $5 beers? Can anyone confirm is this as well as the lunch Buffett?

Izzy

I know their is free buffet everyday but i cant confirm the $5.00 beer

I haven't seen beer for less than $7 anywhere in town.

Yep...it is true. ALL bottles beer $5.00 between 5-7 only and ALL bar rail drinks $5.00 each between 5-7.

I LOVE IT !! It's about time.

• Like 2

Yep...it is true. ALL bottles beer $5.00 between 5-7 only and ALL bar rail drinks $5.00 each between 5-7.

I LOVE IT !! It's about time.

Nice ... thats what I thought. I saw it on their Face Book page

Izzy

I passed by here for a quick lunch today. At 1pm, there were a total of 5 dancers. The variety was veryyyyyyy slim. The regular girls I saw were Angie and I have seen this girl before, she came up and talked to me, very attractive and actually very funny and great to talk to. Her name was Mila. I made it clear I had a short visit and couldn't go downstairs but she did not mind and kept me company until I had to go.

By about 3 when I had to leave, perhaps 2 or so more girls showed up. In all, it was a pretty lame day.

I am curious how the Happy Hour has done in terms of quality and clients coming in? Lets face it, if there are guys, there will be girls.

Also learned its ALL drinks (except the high end booze) that are 5 bucks as well...tequila, jack, sambucca.....I hope this is a trend.....

I passed by here for a quick lunch today. At 1pm, there were a total of 5 dancers. The variety was veryyyyyyy slim. The regular girls I saw were Angie and I have seen this girl before, she came up and talked to me, very attractive and actually very funny and great to talk to. Her name was Mila. I made it clear I had a short visit and couldn't go downstairs but she did not mind and kept me company until I had to go.

By about 3 when I had to leave, perhaps 2 or so more girls showed up. In all, it was a pretty lame day.

I am curious how the Happy Hour has done in terms of quality and clients coming in? Lets face it, if there are guys, there will be girls.

Also learned its ALL drinks (except the high end booze) that are 5 bucks as well...tequila, jack, sambucca.....I hope this is a trend.....

Was it Mila or Maya? Maya is tall blonde with a strong French accent

Izzy

And Maya is hot! outstanding in the CR! is she still around?

Additional Comments:

Is Olivia still around? completely arousing intense dark haired girl... I heard she may have retired however have my hopes up :)

And Maya is hot! outstanding in the CR! is she still around?

Additional Comments:

Is Olivia still around? completely arousing intense dark haired girl... I heard she may have retired however have my hopes up :)

Maya - yes I think so but I havnt been in recently. I may have to take one for the team and go see!

Olivia - Sadly no I think she has retired.

I wish either of girls would give Massage a try they both would be VERY successful!!

Izzy

Edited by Izzy2
Typo

@Izzy2

No, it was not Maya, I am pretty sure Mila, tall, slim brunette. English.

Maya has been around the times I have been there.

There is a girl there this week and will work this weekend. From Montreal and is Spanish and Italian speaking as well. Crazzzzyyyy body. She goes by Michelle and wears librarian type glasses. Tiny girl, but fit and fake breasts. She gives a very close dance and good grind if you are into that (I am). She is working days and nights.

I highly recommend her for a dance.

• Like 1

Maya - yes I think so but I havnt been in recently. I may have to take one for the team and go see!

Olivia - Sadly no I think she has retired.

I wish either of girls would give Massage a try they both would be VERY successful!!

Izzy

Maya was there on Friday - she is always amazing.

Olivia - I haven't seen in well over a year and a half

• Like 2

Maya was in last week during day. Amazing stage show and CR dances. A lot of girls from Montreal working double shifts as it seems to be pretty quiet here. Saw a Skyla from gatineau. Late 20s, spinner, tiny breasts and bum. very friendly and easy to talk to.

• Like 3

Maya was in last week during day. Amazing stage show and CR dances. A lot of girls from Montreal working double shifts as it seems to be pretty quiet here. Saw a Skyla from gatineau. Late 20s, spinner, tiny breasts and bum. very friendly and easy to talk to.

Thanks for the info. I was actually on my way to Pigals on Friday to see who was around but my GPS took me to CMJ instead. Who was I to argue with my GPS when it involved naked women!

I may try again this week! I do miss my lovely Maya!

Izzy

Thursday afternoon: Naomi, Skyla, Vanessa, Chia, Myriam, Natasha, Anaya, Ruby, Felicia, and of course Angie, Maya and new look (to me anyways) Maude.

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x

I know the snow is falling but Snow hasn't fallen into my lap in a long time. Does any one know if shes returned?

Maya was there on Friday - she is always amazing.

Olivia - I haven't seen in well over a year and a half

I was there one evening not that long ago and as I was leaving I thought I saw Olivia working as the Shooter Girl

Guest **oo**e
I was there one evening not that long ago and as I was leaving I thought I saw Olivia working as the Shooter Girl

Your eyes didn't deceive you, she does.

Your eyes didn't deceive you, she does.

Oh she is so hot. I wish she she still did other things!

Izzy

Great thread, I'm a new member but a sometimes out-of-town guest at Pigale's. I'm heading back to Gatineau this month and I'd like to check out Pigale's again with my mates but I am mostly interested in seeing if a dancer I have seen before will be there. Last time I was there was in the fall.

She was a beautiful, very fit, dancer with awesome enhanced. Tight body on her and very easy to talk to - her stage set was amazing, very athletic and you could tell that she does pole-dancing competitively. She's French/Quebecoise, white, brunette, long hair (pony tail).

Anyway, I spent waaaay more time than I expected to with her in the CR - with my poor friends waiting for me - but it was awesome.

I see Maya gets referenced a lot here, I wonder if it's the same girl. Would definitely like to see if she's still around. Not that I can afford too many trips...