Victoria, Kelly. Cookie, Jasmine, Tasha, Selena, Alex, Velinda, Olivia, Mariah,  Tasha, Alexis plus 3-5 others new to me. 

Again, Cookies stage show is rather spectacular (Maude #2)

And, Olivia looked particularly stunning today as did Selena & Velinda.

• Like 3

I had some fun with Cookie today, on the board's general recommendation. She has a killer stage show, and told me that she was only giving it about 75% because of a headache.

She wanted me to do some advertising for her here, but I can't give a review of something that I didn't experience. #nudgenudge

• Like 2

Stephanie, Kylie, Selena, Tiffany, Olivia, Alex, Alexsis, Victoria, Jasmine, Kim, Perceptany, Trinity, Gia, Angelica, Yara and Eva.

• Like 1

I wish I could insert my post between Kennedy's last 2 posts. (Wow, that came out much dirtier than I intended! LOL!)

So I presume the last one was for today, Friday. Here's Thursday's lineup (June 27th):

Alex, Angelina, Ariel, Chanel, Cookie, Eva, Kira, Layla, Olivia, Selena, Tasha, Tiffany, Velinda, Vita and Yara (and about 4 others I don't know).

• Like 3

On 6/18/2019 at 11:47 PM, 1963Kennedy said:

Stephanie, Kylie, Selena, Tiffany, Olivia, Alex, Alexsis, Victoria, Jasmine, Kim, Perceptany, Trinity, Gia, Angelica, Yara and Eva.

I was there yesterday afternoon and had dances from Kim (major disappointment) and Selena (better than Kim) but the place was dead and the girl I was hoping would be there wasn't.

• Thanks 2

Laurie,Kim, Mariah, Alex, Velinda, Sol (yes, Sol), Sandra, Joy, Lexis, Selena, Perceptany. Olivia, Tiffany, Kira, Crystal, Angelina, Yara, Gia, Ashley

• Like 2

I know that everyone wishes her well but now that Maya has moved on, who would you guys suggest as a suitable replacement?

Edited by Philmore

Well a massage today, but 2 days ago Tuesday: Olivia, Zsa Zsa, Alex, Santana, Selena, Kira, Kylie, Fantasia, Harmony, Tiffany.

Maya news: as I said early this year, Maya has a new job, likely very happy in it. This from another dancer who bumped into her. I have no other info. 

Today, a double report!

Monday the 12th, PM:

Aalayah, Krystal, Kylie, Minx, Selena, Tasha, Velinda, plus about 4 more.

Tuesday the 13th, PM:

Alex, Dice, Kathalina, Krystal, Kylie, Lea, Lexie, Selena, Stephanie, Tessi, plus about 6 more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I heard that Foxy is working nights. If anyone can confirm, I'd appreciate it. I really miss that woman. She ain't no girl. I miss her tongue, too. Visually. She was a pile of laughs and a maniac in the CR. Tall, black, curvy as hell. You would NOT be able to miss her.

Also, Tiffany is going out of town for a couple of weeks. Glad I got to see her last week. She's such a sweetheart and always made time for me.

New ownership information: I've heard from someone who works at the club that it is now (or soon will be) owned by a NEW Chinese guy. He seems pretty mobbed up, too.

and, a quick Friday afternoon visit:

Sol, Gia, Selena, Natasha, Tamara and new girls to me, Doll [absolutely stunning brunette] and Genais [penultimate young blonde spinner, gorgeous]

Highlight: Selena: she was stunning and so very sexy in her all black and then all white stage costumes.

• Like 1

Velinda, Selena, Gia, Tiffany, Olivia, Tasha, Alex, Mariah, Angelina, Kira, Kylie, Shannon plus a few others.

Highlight: Velina looked stunning; white top, black bottom, long gorgeous black hair and GLASSES.

• Like 1

She's there today AND tomorrow. I told her she should advertise here when she'll be in Ottawa

Rita, Crystal, Cookie, Dice, Kim, Selena, Velinda, Gia, Tiffany, Gia, Katia, Tessie

• Like 1

Selena, Cookie, Velinda, Gia, Crystal, Tiffany, Olivia, Genaise + about 4 others who I donot know.

Highlight:  1. Cookies stage show

2. piece of birthday cake from a friend

• Like 2