Is There Cause For Concern

Hi Guys,

Recently moved to Halifax. In Toronto I hobbied a lot, but I am too scared to hobby in Halifax because out here the cops take that sort of thing seriously and I don't want to get arrested.

Is this all in my head or is there really a heightened risk in Halifax?

No need to be alarmed. It is the same in anywhere in Canada, stay away from minors, pimps, street, drugs etc and you should be fine. You should read our legal section for the latest changes/updates to our federal stance on the industry for ALL of Canada.

Your on cerb, so this is a good start. many fine ladies here, to provide you with a safe experience:)

• Like 5

If you begin to research some of the lovely ladies here in Halifax, you'll see that many have been here and providing wonderful services for a number of years with no issues. As the sexy Sophia stated if you think smart and avoid many of the known issues, you should have no problems. Most legitimate ladies are discrete and take measures to keep things quiet and presentable so not to draw attention.

A few words of advice, monitor the B&S posts here and use tineye for any pictures outside CERB. If anyone wants to book at date in Uniacke Square, DECLINE. I know instant gratification is a big thing however if you go outside CERB, again, be careful as there are potentially many issues, step back and ask for input from the gentlemen here as many use outside services.

Read, research and play smart and you can enjoy here what you enjoyed in Toronto. Good luck and welcome to the city!

• Like 3

Thanks guys. A little bit re-assured. I would love to see before I commit. Do you know if any CERB girls dance at the place called Ralph's? Also, is Ralph's known as a place I can get 'extra' services beyond a lap dance?

Hate to sound sleazy, but I have actually been a virgin now for about four weeks since I moved out here.

Its all in your head!! Go ahead and book someone, we are actually lower on the radar here in Halifax than Toronto :)

CERB is your friend in which ladies to see. Avoid the other sites

I know if I was on a trip to Halifax for recreational purposes, there are a few Halifax ladies I'd like to meet

I don't think you have any cause for concern, just use common sense

A rambling

RG

If it's a major issue for you that's preventing you from having fun, opt for an outcall - 100% legal.

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

Curious as I'm not from the area but hope to visit, how did you decide that the police take it more seriously there?

You should go watch Tracie's BJ videos to take your mind off your fears.

I'd crash through a police roadblock to get one of those ;)

Curious as I'm not from the area but hope to visit, how did you decide that the police take it more seriously there?

You should go watch Tracie's BJ videos to take your mind off your fears.

I'd crash through a police roadblock to get one of those ;)

Where would I find said Videos......?!

Hate to sound sleazy, but I have actually been a virgin now for about four weeks since I moved out here.

I'm not from Halifax but dont think I'd last 4 hours in Halifax before seeing Cristy Curves.

As well, there is an "Emily Wilson" that seems to be just beautiful...but not sure if Halifax.

No experiences there but seems to be no shortage of great CERB ladies there...

• Like 1

Thanks guys. A little bit re-assured. I would love to see before I commit. Do you know if any CERB girls dance at the place called Ralph's? Also, is Ralph's known as a place I can get 'extra' services beyond a lap dance?

If you really want to stay safe, stay away from trying to solicit a dancer. In order to find out if she does "extras", you would have to ask her in a public place. Not the wisest thing to do in my opinion.

Stick with ladies who clearly state they are working in this business. That have reputations and recos. There are so many great ladies in Halifax, why take the chance. Especially in a city you are unfamiliar with.

Play safe.

Halifax gets many established visiting ladies too. There are some very nice and well reviewed ladies living there. Katherine and Penelope come to mind. Love them both.

Halifax gets many established visiting ladies too. There are some very nice and well reviewed ladies living there. Katherine and Penelope come to mind. Love them both.

I quite agree with you Emma. Katherine and Penelope are very nice ladies indeed. ;) Ms Manda is another fine lady here on CERB that lives here. Lilly is another beautiful lady if you would like to see a mature and beautiful lady.

You'll have no problem meeting some nice ladies living here in Halifax or those that travel here every so often. Just stick to CERB and you'll be fine.