Realnicehat -1000 Posts and Climbing

I find I end up finding you where I least expect it or finding something new to explore because of something you posted. You're supportive, fun, thoughtful and in the process of writing this you gave me the biggest smile. Looking forward to many more posts...thoughts, music, movies - whatever!

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations on reaching this significant milestone and thanks for your contribution.

*gasp* Way to go Realnicehat!!! I always love reading your input on things, and you make me giggle like a maniac at my computer desk more often than not. Thanks for being here and sharing your wicked self with us :)

Guest realnicehat

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's nice to know that the silliness that springs forth from these fingertips is being read and (sometimes) enjoyed ;)

In my time here I have learned and licked, loved and laughed. I have kissed, cuddled, and cum repeatedly. Apparently I've also aimlessly abused alliteration. Yeah, that just happened. Sorry.

I'll be honest, getting to 1000 posts wasn't easy. I had to express opinions, make jokes, have sex with beautiful amazing women, and think of movie titles and actors in alphabetical order! But through it all I managed to maintain a smile, and quite often an erection.

And now, because I'm just in that kind of mood (and perhaps my purple elite member crown has gone to my head) I shall leave you with some lyrics and a link to a song I recently discovered thanks to one of our lovely members.

I like you, and I'd like you to like me to like you

But I don't need you

Don't need you to want me to like you

Because if you didn't like me

I would still like you, you see

La la la

La la la

I lick you, I like you to like me to lick you

But I don't need you

Don't need you to like me to lick you

If your pleasure turned into pain

I would still lick for my personal gain