Hello everyone, I was hoping for some advice, especially from the Ladies, but all comments welcome.

I'm a man of very specific tastes and a couple of months ago a cerb profile caught my attention. And as we hobbiests all do, I viewed the gallery. Well... I was...well wow...lets just say I was very attracted to this person.

And even more importantly, her profile was well written and gave me the sense that she would be very mature, professional and friendly company.

Before I get into my failed attempts to meet with this lovely lady I would like to first say. I have no ill will toward this person. She seems sweet and I wish her the very best. There will, out of respect be no names in this post.... I only wish for advice.

I would also like, for those of you who I have not met in person, to know a bit about me.

-I am a very successful and legitimate businessman.

-I believe in being kind and respectful to all good people regardless of race, sex, age or sexual orientation.

-I believe in self reflection and choose to live on the path of spiritual and physical self improvement rather than self justification.

-When I meet with a service provider, I do it on the premise of mutual respect as I have respect for the profession and the true professionals that choose it and more importantly I have respect for my fellow wo/man in general.

-I take pride in arriving to an appointment on time, impeccably clean and fresh.

-I respect limitations/rules and discretion, I don't haggle over set rates and don't ask for things that aren't on the menu.

-I have seen a number of cerb providers and all have been great easy going experiences. And as I have had many repeat bookings with no rejection I have to assume that it was a good experience for both parties. I also have a long standing relationship with and am on the mailing list of a number of premier Montreal and Toronto agencies that advise me of their Halifax touring dates.

-Not sure how much this matters but it may to some providers................I'm tall, muscular and physically fit.

OK so here we go:

1st attempt to book:

So... I contacted her through cerb a couple months ago and she replied. We talked, made some plans for the next morning and it was all very nice. So I moved some appointments around to fit in our time we had booked together. But when I called the next day she did not answer. No big deal, probably couldn't get to her phone. So I emailed her private email that was displayed on her web site to reschedule, waited a day and nothing, so I sent her a message through cerb, and tried calling a couple more times but to no avail. So I let it go and moved on.

Second attempt to book:

Month later, I came across a cerb post she made notifying the cerb public of her availability and I thought..."Well who knows what happened last time, what the hell, I'll give it another shot". I called, she answered. We started trying to figure out possible meeting times but it was a bit loud in my office that day and she has a sweet soft voice so I was having a little trouble hearing her. So I explained that to her and said "ok, why don't I email you and we'll set it up there"? And she said "ok hun, no problem. I emailed, waited a day no answer. So I called..no answer than with another day gone by I messaged her through cerb and again i got no answer.

So at this point I'm thinking.. "ok, I must have said something or did something to spook her. I'm not sure but, I've seen her reviews and they are all fantastic, so it must be something I did. Maybe she's super cautious and thinks I'm a cop or something. Ok, well I guess I'll just let it go.

So a couple months later I'm perusing through the ads in, lets just say in a publication I'm not allowed to say the name of here) and long and behold...look who it is. So I'm like, "I'm not sure what I did, but I obviously did something so I'm gonna just move on" But over the course of the next few weeks she is posting every other day. And than another cerb post advertising her availability.

Last attempt to book:

So after a couple weeks I said, "Fuck It" She's smokin hot, advertising like crazy...maybe I was just being paranoid". (I tend to over think things sometimes). So I take a breath, make the call and, get an answer. "Hi, how are you" I say, "I was wondering about your availability for today" and she says I'm available. She give me the HH rate and Hr rate and I ask her if she can meet me at the ?!?! motel at 12. And she says ok. Than I say in a very friendly way" so... ok, I just wanna make sure we are good because I'm gonna book it" and she said "yep" So I said, "wait for my call to make sure there is a room available. I'll call you right back" she said "ok"

So now I'm like. "alright this is awesome, I'm so excited to finally spend some time with this so very beautiful person." So I call to book at the motel and there is no availability. (i'm driving because I'm trying to pull this whole thing off relatively quickly because i'm short on time). So I pull into another motel near by and ask if there is availability.

"Yes," the attendant says, I can give you a room now if you'd like" So i was about to pay and I was like... well. I'm gonna contact her once more to let her know of the change and make sure she is still coming. So I texted her the name of the hotel and she said "wheres that hun" I told her and then....

no response. So after 5 minutes of awkwardly hanging out in the lobby, I text again. A while later I call.. , So over the course of the next half hour or so...I sat in the lobby occasionally trying to contact her via text and phone. I texted at one point something like "its ok if you can't make it hun, but if you could just let me know either way".... and nothing. So I text... Sorry hun, "I have to go now. Not sure how I blew this but I am sorry for what ever it was".. and I left.

Now this girl has some great reviews. I really don't think that this is normal behavior for her. So it's gotta be something I said, the way I said it or.. I don't know?

So my question is.. how do you convince someone your on the level?

Edited by Samurai
spelling/grammer
  • Like 1

Wow, I am sorry this has happened to you.

I would assume that this encounter is not going to happen. I do credit you for being persistent. Have you considered pm'ing those that have given her a review and ask them if they have difficulty booking her?

I have never heard of someone saying yes they are available and then not following through and actually booking the call. She either has some crazy stuff happening in her life that are interfering with being able book, or she really doesn't want to see you, just doesn't know how to say no.

Move on in my opinion.

• Like 1

Here's my advice based on what you told us. Don't get hung up on her. Remember there are many good providers out there. She may very well just have got a vibe, or double booked or who knows what. Move on and see another companion.

Good Luck

RG

• Like 2

My first thought is if it was something you did/didn't do, she would not have spoken to you twice more or looked up setting up an appointment and if she did, that is not the professional way to "back away".

Good reviews or no, this is very unprofessional behavior, all three times. Is she having issues? No clue but I would expect if someone is advertising a lot that having clients is important so one wouldn't behave this way. If you behaved this way towards a lady here, you would NOT have a second opportunity to to it.

I understand the intrigue and interest and only you can decide if she's worth pursuing on the off chance that one day things may click and you can meet. Or you may end up with futile efforts that end in failure as the other three have. I have no idea where her reviews are but you also have to ask, are they real.

I am sure that even with your particular tastes and interests that there is "someone" out there who will not give you this run around or treat you so callously and unprofessionally. If you can seriously look at yourself and say "I behaved as I normally do and did nothing wrong" then you are not the one with the issue however you are the one with the decision to make.

I'm sorry you are dealing with this as well as questioning yourself from someone else's behavior. My advice would be to do yourself a favor and move on. I'm sure someone else will value you.

• Like 6

I'm sorry this happened to you but the only one that can answer why is her. No gentleman should have to chase a provider, either we can see you or we can't. With that many failed attempts, and none of them appearing to be your fault its absolutely time to move on.

We all can have things happen in our lives that can take precedence but still when offering a service those to whom we offer it and book with have to remain a priority and at the very last deserve an explanation if something does arise.

• Like 5

I'd like to re affirm my intention is not create ill will or negativity in this space. I believe that no one should feel like they have to see anyone and I harbor no ill will.

It's just advice I am seeking. And I'd like to thank you all for the good and friendly advice I have received thus far...

• Like 2

I'd like to re affirm my intention is not create ill will or negativity in this space. I believe that no one should feel like they have to see anyone and I harbor no ill will.

It's just advice I am seeking. And I'd like to thank you all for the good and friendly advice I have received thus far...

splitz - You're just calling it like you see it. Don't feel like you have to apologize for, or sugar coat, your experiences on this site. No point in trying to put lipstick and high heels on a pig. I for one won't get offended. Keep it up (the posts that is...)

Good post dude. Let us know how things go.:biggrin:

• Like 3

The more you try to convince her that you're on the level, the more strange you may seem to her. I would have booked the hotel room anyway and simply called somebody else if she wasn't available. When you need lovin', you need lovin'. :D Try her again the next time you hobby if you wish, but have a couple of backup plans as well.

I think you were more than patient,accommodating and acted extremely well throughout the "chase".

Personally myself, after the first attempt without any reasonable explanation back from a lady, I would have had moved on. Many other ladies out there to visit, that are quite willing and able to communicate quickly enough.

My nickel on the topic.

• Like 2

Have you considered pm'ing those that have given her a review and ask them if they have difficulty booking her?

I agree with Meagan. Try PM'ing those that have posted a reco and ask them for some insight.

In my experience I've only had one SP who didn't show up for our confirmed appointment. When she was a half hour late I emailed her to ask her if she was still coming. I didn't get an answer right away but when I woke up the next day she had sent me a response explaining why she couldn't make it. So we rescheduled and all was great.

I wouldn't get too hung up though as there a many other fine ladies on CERB that are either local or travel to our fine city of Halifax.

Best of luck in everything!!

Edited by sparhawk
spelling
  • Like 2

Don't waste any more time on her. There are lots of SP's and many visiting the city on a regular basis especially from Montreal and other cities. Enjoy yourself with many of the other wonderful ladies available.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Aww wow, so sorry for you. But more sorry for her, to me it seems she has missed out on a very sweet date!

You have asked for advise, and I do hope you find it here. I think what everyone has been saying is absolutely true. Do not blame yourself for her unprofessional way of handling things. You did your absolute best in trying to reach out to her, and very patiently as well.

Please do not let it deter you from trying someone new, even if she wouldn't be your normal type..you just never know unless you try every candy in the jar.

oops posted the below in the wrong thread

So I took one for the team... 24/7 agency? Very Bad... Crack heads being taken advantage on by a pimp. Disgusting scene. I turned and left. Makes me sick how people can be exploited this way. Stay far away.

Edited by Samurai
posted in wrong thread

Just to echo what others have said and from a personal standpoint. I have been 'no showed' on. And I, like you, think I'm not a bad date. But I learned earlier not much point in trying to see someone who clearly demonstrates they don't share the same interest. If a lady replies or an explanation exists...then all is forgiven. But to simply be a 'no show' or go absent on you...I would move on.

Cub

• Like 2

Very interesting story. I can't say I have been through in exactly the same situation though. As most people said, my recommendation would be to give up and turn the page. Your hopes and expectations were clearly very high. But they also might not have been satisfied to the fullest, which I am more familiar with. I can also tell you that I had a more than memorable time with other ladies who tend to have more of a low profile and don't advertise much. Your expectations are not too high in these situations. There's just that special little thing that calls your interest. And when you touch base, you feel the connection. Communication is the key.

No matter your financial means, your good looks or your string of success, sometimes chemistry does not happen when we expect it the most. That's alright. We have to learn to live with this. It's called humility. And it has many good aspects.

Edited by vazimollo

It's unfortunate that this sort of thing happens, but it does. It's a double edged sword since you don't want to miss out on a great experience, but you don't want to spend your valuable time on something that may never materialize either. For what it's worth, sometimes there are legitimate reasons for this type of behavior. Case in point: I had an experience similar to this one a few years ago with a provider, and I was so fed up I was about to call it quits trying to book an appointment with her but then I thought the better of it and gave it one last attempt. To my surprise, she turned out to be totally legit and provided great service as well. She was just having some difficulty getting things organized on her end. I know that may not be the same situation here, but sometimes persistence pays off, even when it seems futile!

• Like 1

Sorry that happened to you. You sound like a very intelligent and respectful man. It sounds like the whole ordeal was kind of embarrassing and a waste of your time. I certainly think that professionalism is very important in this business. It does not sound like you did anything wrong and even if you had she should have at least let you know, it is just common courtesy. You said you were excited to finally get to spend time with this beautiful woman but remember there are lots of beautiful ladies in this business who I'm sure would love to spend time with you.