Your favorite "specific" part of an encounter?

Ahh crap now I have to pony up some sensual admittance! Fine, I like feeling the faster heartbeat at the beginning. I loooovee a lady fondling me through my jeans during the first few moments after introduction and getting to know etc. The eye contact lets me know her comfort level. On the opposite end, while kissing, I love grabbing a cute bum and slipping the other hand just slightly into the top of a bra to feel the arousal on her part. Anything to get the butterfly feeling is all good for me. As for during the bumpies (what? I can't have it allll romantic), I love seeing a lady grind on top until I feel some dripping going on. Love knowing she is having fun.

For me it may sound weird, but the first reaction when we see each other for the first time(or second, or third). Being greeted with a great big smile and kiss, makes everything else go away. That's truly what I'm looking for, that escape from everyday life. Anything else from there is a huge bonus for both of us!

• Like 1

My favorite part of an encounter would be the second she opens the door. Many times when contacting a lady ahead of time and communicating by PM's, email, phone is nerve wrecking but seeing her for the first time is a part I enjoy very much. The first hug, kiss, feel of her body against mine is right up there with the first sight of her.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

My favourite moment is the kiss.

Not a kiss. The kiss.

It isn't gentle. It isn't a tender hello.

It is animal, hungry, frantic.

It changes everything.

A long sharp breathe precedes it.

Your heart begins to race.

You can't possibly get any closer

but still you push together.

It holds no thought.

It is pure instinct.

Beyond sensual,

almost senseless.

It is that kiss.

You know the one, right? ;)

I love that you gents all have one specific thing you look forward to, I think that's awesome.

There is no way I would be able to narrow it all down to just one thing though. There are so many things I look forward to, anticipate, get wet about. Not only that but there's what happens with specific people too.

I'm happy I inspired the thoughts and visuals that led to this thread because I love when I get them from others posting here.

• Like 2

One of my top favorite parts of an encounter is undressing in front of each other....that can be so hot!

• Like 2

So many things that are enjoyable, it's hard to narrow it down. Specialy since i'm not very experienced yet.

One thing I absolutely love though, is when a lady reach for my cock through my underwear, play a bit with it then reach aside to grab it. Having the lady initiate that way is so amazing and it makes me feel wanted. :icon_wink:

Tasting a lady's juice is another of the most amazing thing that can happen.

for me its that first look into her eyes, gazing deeply, seeing the first glimmers of surprise, of friendship, perhaps excitement sometimes even a little lust but mostly the realization of the pleasures to follow ! I can always tell how a session will go from those first few looks into her eyes.

Mine is the first moment after formalities when I seduce my guests when I kiss them passionately whie feeling them up. Ahhhh...the look on their face can't get any better. ;)

• Like 1

Mine is just after I knock on the door and hear the click click of high heels as she walks to the door, oh the anticipation

• Like 1

Mine is that moment afterwards where we are lying beside each other catching our breath. I close my eyes and let my senses go into overdrive. I feel her warm soft skin up against mine. With our arms wrapped around each other. It's as if I'm feeding off of her energy. I feel all warm and my mind and thought begin to slow along with my breath. With every exhale she make I can hear and feel, which send a light shiver down my back and begin to get small goosebumps. I can feel a light tinkling feeling inside my head. All my worries and stress melt away as I nothing in the world is greater than this moment. I begin to remember what it feels like to be alive and loved.

As the blood flow through my body its almost as if I'm being striped of all the negative stuff and being healed. The power of this intimacy is so strong and soothing I try to savour it for as long as I can.

• Like 4

Two moments come to mind for me...

1. That amazing first kiss....deep passionate and consuming....you just know that the next 2 hours will be unbelievable.

2. That moment when the amazing lady... the passionate courtesan gets lost in the moment and her body quivers and her head tips back and we are both suddenly very very wet.......it is amazing.

I could never narrow it down to one thing, it is the first embrace,the first kiss, the foreplay, the intimate finish, followed by the cuddling the caressing and the final kiss good bye.

Guest ChantalSummers

I agree that it's not easy to narrow it down to one aspect. Among my favourites are the slippery, naughty nuru body slides, the ultimate connection all throughout, great conversation, the oh so fun teasing, that first kiss, and the steamy intimate shower for two. I absolutely love what I do as an MA ;)!! Wonderful idea for a thread!!

My favorite moment is when I receive that text saying 'Hey, I've arrived.....AND I'm chewing gum ;)' lol.

Seriously- It's the anticipation before any encounter that starts the adrenaline process. and then add a few orgasms...and one or two for you too- haha and it makes it really hard to pick a favourite.

My favourite moments today might be considered boring tomorrow. Go with the flow. LOVE it all.... or don't do it.

• Like 4

Just like Claire said... Love it all or dont do it!

Is about an entire moment.. from the anticipation.., the hello Kiss and Hug.. the getting acquainted. .. learning one from each other..., what we enjoy.. The discovery of each others bodies to the touch... sliding up and down with the rhythm of the music playing in the back ground... the laughs... The deep conversation or just small talk... the euphoria and the quiet moments.... the fun and playful soapy showers... the goodbye kiss.. The look in each others eyes until we meet next... the smile after spending a great time... and even those messages exchanged after the encounter....

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I remember my first encounter and after some conversation and I felt a real connection when I placed her hand in mine and I felt that connection warm me up and flow through my body and then well then there is the rest of the story!

I like getting down and dirty as much as the next horny bugger. And it may sound lame and sappy....but I gotta say the post-coitus cuddling is what really defines the encounter for me.

Just laying there holding each other in our respective birthday suits...after having just witnessed each other in a very exposed state (beyond just being naked), I mean let's face it...are you ever more exposed than when you're cumming? To be able to just be nude and hold each other and talk after having been that exposed speaks of a vulnerability (for both parties) and trust that goes beyond sex. And to share that for a brief moment in time with someone who in a lot of ways may be little more than a stranger.....I dunno...it's kinda beautiful.

In so many ways it is the most intimate part of the date.

Edited by castle

Some really great posts! As many have said, it's impossible to narrow it down to just one moment, but if I had to pick just one, it would have to be the removal of the panties! I love to undress a woman, there is something very sexy about a woman letting you undress her and that moment when you get down to just the undies, it's magical! As you slowly slide them off or passionately rip them off, it's that first glimpse of that sweet peach that is just intoxicating! I love it!

So if I had to pick just one moment, that would be it!

I really hope I don't offend any of our more reserved members with this. READER DISCRETION ADVISED

My absolute favorite part of any sexual encounter is those few split seconds before my partner cums. Whether he's in my mouth or deep inside me, I just LOVE the feel of his hardness throbbing just before and during the explosion that I made happen. It's that throb that gets my juices flowing!

• Like 3

For me two to pick from the drive over knowing the lady was available when you called. The other the street look seeing a lady in a pair of jeans and tshirt to me is hot rather than in sexy bra and panties.

Walking when she is wearing street clothes is like hey Hunny I'm home . The walk to the bedroom and fully helping her to get out of the skin tight or loose fitting jeans is amazing