What makes a woman sexy?

Personality? Absolutely it does. That to me is a key ingredient.

However, there are many things that can contribute to the amount of sexiness IMHO.

Such as high heels, manicured nails, tattoos, just the right amount of makeup (you can't have too much for me) and in my mind, a woman in the right outfit can look sexier than a naked body.

For some reason, the older I get, the more of all of this I see, the hornier I get. I have no idea as to why but there you have it. I guess I'm a dirty old man.

Yes, a girl in jeans and a t-shirt can be sexy as hell, but it's all in the attitude.

What do you think?

What makes a man sexy? Confidence, sense of humour or is it a look?

To me a real sexy woman just extrudes her sexiness. It's the way she looks at you with bedroom eyes and licks her lips. And has that come hither look.

A woman who is really horny and want's you to ravish her, all she has to give you a look and you know what she wants:) Physical beauty and sexy clothes enhance the sexiness of a woman, but true sexiness comes from the inner person, it's not just physical but the confidence and look that generates sex appeal that makes you naturally drawn to her. A beautiful woman who is dressed sexy can act sexy, but a truly sensual woman can attract men, by the way she looks at them, smiles and smells. I'm not sure if I explained myself, but those that have experienced a truly sexy woman that enjoys what she does and has chemistry with you, will know what I mean :)

• Like 4

Confidence.

In high school I wore glasses and braces, I studies ballet, & was in the chess club. Ok I'm kidding about the chess club.. but the rest is true. Serious lack of confidence. Nobody even looked at me. Didn't help that I was only about 4'11".

I went through a major change in my twenties, and since I've developed more self awareness, become more assertive, more care-free, less preoccupied with what others think of me, the men have been falling at my feet. Men can smell confidence & sex appeal. I love making their noses wiggle LoL

Women also react very differently to another confident woman... often I get a complement on my dress, or accessories.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

What makes a woman sexy?

That's one of those questions that no one really knows the answer to like "why is grass green?" or "where is the clitoris?". ;)

There are so many answers to this, most of them already mentioned, all of them right. Personality, attitude, confidence (although I do find the shy geeky introvert pretty hot too), intelligence, wit, physical appearance and all the accoutrements that go with it.

Barring none of that, for me it always starts with the eyes. I do not just mean a come hither look or the so called "bedrooms eyes" but everything they are able to express. In fact I would walk past the "come hither" girl every time to get to the one with the twinkle of playfulness in her eyes.

Moving on from there it can be almost anything. The line of her neck, the fall of her hair, the shape of her mouth, her scent, her voice, her accent (oh god, her accent), the way she laughs, the small of her back, her smile, the way she absent-mindedly brushes her hair back behind her ear, her walk, the way her head tilts down and her eyes up when she isn't sure (or when she is but wants you to think she isn't), the way her face lights up when she talks about something she loves, how she can ask or answer a question with just an eyebrow..............

So basically, what makes a woman sexy? Everything.

Her mind - that's what makes a woman sexy to me.

Maturity, self-confidence, intelligence, wisdom, wit, humour, integrity, honesty, among other such values.

Oh, and cutting the tags off of lingerie - to me that's smart, thus sexy! ;) hahahahahhaaaa

I agree with all of what LuvAlts said but I would add that the women that are confident, intelligent, humorous etc as was quoted may not appear as sexy to some gentlemen as they would to other gentlemen. This may be depend on the personality and sophistication of the gentleman in question. To some gentlemen, they may be intimadatet rather than turned on.

BTW, I am turned on.

Guest realnicehat
I agree with all of what LuvAlts said but I would add that the women that are confident, intelligent, humorous etc as was quoted may not appear as sexy to some gentlemen as they would to other gentlemen. This may be depend on the personality and sophistication of the gentleman in question. To some gentlemen, they may be intimadatet rather than turned on.

BTW, I am turned on.

Are you referring to the group of gentlemen who answered the question "What makes a woman sexy" with "big tits and cowboy boots"?

By the way, that answer does actually have some merit ;)

Most of all: that she believes that she is.

Once the attitude is there -- a combination of "I want this." and "I deserve this." -- the rest is just details.

• Like 2

1) A wink (bonus points if accompanied by a coy grin)

2) Confident and fun attitude. A good laugh and happy, secure attitude can make anyone sexy. On the flip side someone who is very negative or angry all the time...well, I suppose they can be sexy sometimes but it's a lot harder!

3) Fun with fashion. High heals or lingerie, salon style or ponytail through a ball cap, smart business suit or geek wear, yoga outfit or pajama pants, there's just so many looks and styles that women make sexy.

4) Boobies. Sorry, I know I'm suppose to say it's all in the attitude, but dammit, boobies are sexy.

• Like 1

I don't think anything can "make" anyone sexy as I believe its an innate characteristic someone either has or they don't. Similar to beauty imo. Some are some aren't but again we are all going to see it differently:)

Confidence. # 1 as far as I am concerned for both sexes. You can have it all, good looks, amazing body, awesome personality-but without confidence-all that tends to get overlooked ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Confidence in herself and that certain personality with humour and intelligence and a body that wont quit like a certain red head I know.

I used to be really shy when I was younger and grew out of it. Being in this business helped a great deal with my self confidence. Although I don't have a model type body, I dress in a way that's classy yet very sexy for my body that accentuates my best assets but really it's all about the vibe a woman gives off.

When it was warm weather, I would go to the grocery store in one of those long form fitting tight summer dresses with lots of cleavage but nothing skimpy with sexy heels and I could see all the husbands with their wives looking. They tried not to look but it was so obvious.

This isn't meant to sound arrogant but if you've got it, flaunt it. I would give these guys the bedroom eyes type look while bending over to get something on the shelf right in front of them and they just ate it up. lol. If I was with a friend, I would tell them to watch and observe. They would end up agreeing with me! lol.

Aside from self confidence and looks, I know for a fact that men love women who aren't the princess types and more down-to-earth. Once that princess, bitchy attitude is there, men get turned off. It will only last for so long before she is history. Men are not complicated creatures. They want it simple and high maitenance women are too much for them.

• Like 3

I've always found wantonness' to be very sexy. When I'm with a woman who is clearly turned on and wants me, there is nothing better. I've spent some of the most erotic times with partners who many would not call classically sexy, or even cute. I'm not the prototypical stud type, but when I'm with a wanton woman I feel like a sex god. IMHO there is nothing sexier than feeling like a sex god who is wanted by a sex goddess.

• Like 2

I think being sexy is really something that comes from inside.... if a lady feels sexy an appreciates herself and her body it shows and she comes across as sexy.

I have seen visually sexy ladies who lose all their attractiveness as soon as they speak...