Meg O'Ryan (AKA meganforfun)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Dear Meg,

Wanted to say thanks and looking forward to more times, and (I know I'm positive that the 10 + times with Meg) simply just keep getting so much more passionate,erotic,sensual and simply breathtaking.

She has captured my side of great romantic times with a special lady. I know we both have had some fabulous times, but wow..do they ever get so intense,orgasmic and better with each time.

I just wanted to say thanks Meg, you are a true sweetheart and I certainly hope that other gents treat you with the greatest respect you deserve.

Pete

I had a chance to see meghan and gotta admit that is incredibly awesome. she have really great personality and sense of humor. she is really down to earth. our 90 min session was gone with the wind. i wont get in intimate details of our encounter. but guys, she is really really sweet.

she have an incredible body for her age. i mean i was shocked when i saw her for the first time. she is one of the best kisser i have ever kissed. she really does knows how to use her tongue. i will defiantly repeat.

BTW she like to read like me lol.. and meg i finished the book u gave me, it was really gud...

:lol:

I'm sure I might be the first to have seen Meg with her new look hair color and cut, I simply loved the color Meg! Looks fabulous!Then again so are you:wink:

Guest k*********y2**9

I can't and won't disagree with anything written about Meg. She is sexy and fun and definitely someone I plan on seeing over and over again. As far as the details go....there are more than enough above me. Thanks Meg.

I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with Meg recently. We had been pm'ing back and forth for a while, and I liked her playful spirit. She had also been kind enough to mention me in a thread here as one of the cerb members she'd like to meet, so the feeling of intrigue was mutual. The fact that she had just become a redhead was another reason that I had to see her!

And an excellent meeting it was! We engaged at all kinds of levels, from the exquisite oral to the robust sex to our taste in wine and our interests in books and travel and history. This was a real connection, and I thoroughly enjoyed her stimulating company as well as her erotic skills. She is a very willing and eager oral recipient, and this is important to me. She delivers oral pleasure abundantly, and is a vigorous and passionate partner. Meg was magical!

Thanks Cato. As always massage efficiently conveyed. Brief but descriptive enough of the lady and right to the point. I hope that soon I would also have the pleasure of spending some time with Meg too . She (her pictures) is absolutely beautiful and adorable and we have exchanged PMs and posts too and I can tell that she is also beautiful/adorable inside which is equally important to me.

Well after working over the long week-end, I thought I would spoil myself and see my sweet friend Meg.

We had a very sensual,sexy, steamy encounter that really

"wowed the both of us".

I pleasured and worshiped her body for the first 40 minutes, I know every square inch of her great sexy body from the many times seeing Meg. The mutual touching,caressing,kissing and passionate had lead to a very long love making session.

It just keeps getting better with each time time ;)

Thanks Meg

Nicely said, Pete! I look forward to my next meeting, too. Even better? Hard to imagine, but we'll see.

Nicely said, Pete! I look forward to my next meeting, too. Even better? Hard to imagine, but we'll see.

Not hard to imagine at all, we both have an excellent rapport with each other and are as I would call it "good friends".

We certainly know how to "turn on" each other, so it really gets more intense and better each time.:mrgreen:

Not hard to imagine at all, we both have an excellent rapport with each other and are as I would call it "good friends".

We certainly know how to "turn on" each other, so it really gets more intense and better each time.:mrgreen:

I wasn't doubting you, Pete.:-P It's just that we had such a good time the first time.

After lurking on the board for some time, I finally found an opportunity to schedule a meeting with Meg, am I ever glad I did.

When she opened the door I was greeted by a stunning vision dressed in a skin tight blue dress that went just past her beautiful bum. Lucky me, I got to watch this as I followed her to the ?office?.

Very comfortable to be with. As we sat on the bed chatting I noticed that her dress had ridden up her hips a bit making it obvious that there was nothing under the dress but Meg. She caught me looking (I mean who wouldn?t). With a mischievous smile and a glint in her eye she said ?I don?t like wearing underwear?.

That mischievous smile pretty much set the tone for the remainder of the engagement.

Had a great time Meg, hope to see you again soon.

I had the pleasure of seeing Meg today. I've not much to add to the great reviews that I read before seeing her. My main contribution is to point out that her pictures really don't do her justice. She is much thinner and more toned than her (already hot) pictures would lead you to believe.

Her location is fairly far out of Ottawa (Orleans) but this was probably me taking the slow way in a city that I don't know well. Meg's directions for me to get back to downtown took 20% of the time it took me to get there. :oops:. Her location is without a doubt the best location that I've ever been in.

I will definitely be visiting Meg again. She reminded me of the huge difference between a merely competent amateur and a very expert professional (in the best sense of the word).

Thank you Meg.

:bowdown:

I saw Meg a couple of days ago and I totally agree. Her pictures don't do her justice. She's definitely a tight milf and she's got a really sweet, calm, and warm personality. That's a recipe for a very good time!

My Saturday morning with Megforfun was one that I will remember for a long time. We have been PM?ing for a little while and told her a bit about myself so she would know what to expect when we would meet.

At my arrival in her upscale location she opened the door while standing behind it with a smile and we shared an embrace as the door was closing. Meg is short(I?m 6?2? tall) and sexy she was wearing what I admit was really to my liking, a leather skirt with fishnet stockings, long leather boots, and a black tight to the body shirt and a sexy bra. I was in heaven.

I followed her to the second floor and I?m sure she does this with everyone (it must be a trademark) she went up the stairs first so I can have a look at her perfect derriere in the tight leather skirt. Once we got on the bed some kissing and small talk was going on and I started to remove some clothing off of her and vice versa. Meg must have one of the most perfect body I have ever laid my hands on and she was told about my massage technique so I proceeded to offer her what she wanted.

Meg had her own massage oil ready and I was anxious to start rubbing her back and bum has it was well rounded (bum that is) and baby soft. I made sure to keep talking to her since my massage technique often puts people to sleep and wanted to know more about Meg.

After 15 minutes I asked her to turn over and we got into some DFK action, I love to kiss and so does Meg and when our lips met it was magical. I wanted us to discover more of each others body so caressing we did for some time. As we held in each others arms on the bed I decided to spoil her a bit more and took out an instrument I was keeping in my bag, a head massager. I had asked Meg to close her eyes and trust me, I think she did trust me and kept her eyes closed while I started to massage her scalp with this therapeutic head massager. It stimulates energy flow through your body and relieves stress, she could not believe how good it felt.

Now that she was all

(not that she was not before I got there) I put away this tool and started to use mine. Meg is an
we both like the same sexual position and likes to make it
. She put on the cover and I started missionary to get things going and then to doggy style which I wanted to see her perfect bum in front of me, what a view. Meg has got a wonderful pussy lips and I love looking at them when she was pulling out over my hard shaft. If I stayed in this position for much longer I would of exploded in no time so we switched to cowgirl and we had a rhythm going, so much grinding was happening and I could feel how wet she was. This is how I finished and we held in each others arms and laughed, I love watching Meg smile.

I get up and take a shower and now I?m a believer, Meg is everything a man is looking for. I get dress and now it?s

, I hold her in my arms and kiss her gently and I?m on my way. It?s been two weeks since I have seen Meg and I still have that big smile on my face just thinking about our time together. Thanks Meg hugs and kisses sexy.

I had forgot to mention that for some reason Meg thought I was around 60 years old( I'm early 40's) and to make it more fun I was not wearing any underwear before I showed up since I knew that she does not wear any herself. Again good time with Meg and I will repeat for sure.

I had forgot to mention that for some reason Meg thought I was around 60 years old( I'm early 40's) and to make it more fun I was not wearing any underwear before I showed up since I knew that she does not wear any herself. Again good time with Meg and I will repeat for sure.

I would have had fun with you if you were 20 or 80! Commando again next time please!

I've had a chance to visit with this Lady a few times now.

I thoroughly enjoy her company and would be glad to see her anytime.

To me she's very attractive in looks, personality and spirit. She has great style and sophistication as well.

Her east end location is immaculate to say the least.

As 2010 is coming to a close, it's a good time to look back at 2010 and to look forward to the new year. This reco is waaayyy overdue.

What can I add to the previous comments? I met Meg twice last spring at her east-end location, which is great by the way. From our first exchanges, I could see that she was easy-going, which helped me get comfortable, as Meg was "my first". For our first meeting, I was nervous, or course, but on seeing Meg's smile at the door put me at ease. She truly is calm, sweet, tasty (in more ways than one), and has a little something to get your juices flowing..... and as a knack to make you laugh and smile. Kissing her all over was, well, heaven.

Our second meeting was even better, of course. All I am willing to say was that massage oil was involved.... she is one sexy woman.

Knowing Meg for the past year and more and each time we meet, the passion is always there. I was able to see Meg a couple of weeks before Christmas (prior to a family member illness) As always Meg was thoughtful,caring,sensual and as I said earlier, it is always a pleasure being with her.:-D I look forward to 2011!

Thanks Meg, always!

Words alone do not suffice to describe this wonderful woman, nor my brief encounter with her. There is already so much well deserved praise heaped upon her here, so another rec might seem superfluous. But since she was interested to have my comments - here goes... in addition to testifying that, while YMMV as always, my own experience echoed many of those already recorded.

My few hobbying experiences have been a little mixed, as I sometimes just can't seem to relax enough, even over the course of an hour. But this was not at all the case with Meg - who just seemed instinctively to know what to do, how fast to take things and how to make me feel at ease. Warm, welcoming and fully equipped with the quadruple threat of charm, beauty, sexiness and intelligence, I quickly found myself wondering - indeed asking her - why we hadn't seen each other in so long ... when in fact we were meeting for the first time. For a blissful hour she was my GF - "the one" - that I most wanted to see before closing my eyes and the one I wanted to wake up to. The whole experience was pure "Megic", and I left feeling that more time had passed than was the case, and felt privileged to have met her, as well as both pampered and purring with pleasure... Thank you Meg - you are a delight, a sweetheart and you shall always be my Miss Moneypenney ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.