Meg O'Ryan (AKA meganforfun)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

How does one choose who to visit for their first date with an SP? These recommendations are great but what first drew my attention to Meg were her own words and contributions to the CERB site. A few exchanged pm's, texts and a friendly reference led to an appointment in mid February and now after seeing Meg for a second time, I guess it"s time I made a contribution here.

I can have a tendency in new situations to cleanse any preconceptions from my mind so thoroughly that I come in a little too blank. Meg's first greeting of warm hug and kiss easily filled in that space and set the mood for an encounter that was completely natural and fulfilling. For me, someone still unsure of what he wants from this type of experience, Meg gives me more than what I need. Form her conversation, kisses, touch and everything else you end up getting to know something of a woman who you know you want to see again.

This recommendation is a little late in coming, and I thought it was time to post. My encounter with Meg was back in October 2010. After some scheduling I finally had the chance to meet this Ottawa sweetie. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful woman, who looks more like a blonde Ann Margaret than Samantha from Bewitched, at least in my opinion. As for the outfit she wore, look on her CERB profile album, she was wearing the black blouse and mini skirt from "Got Stood Up and Had Nothing Better To Do."...a real treat. And as for the pictures in her profile, if you like what you see there, she looks even better in person

As for Meg herself, read her posts. How she comes across in her writings is how she is in person...a real sweetie. And as for the details of our time together, that is between Meg and me. Except for one thing, I think she is lying about her age.... it is posted as 40 (now 41) in her profile, but she looks like she is in her early thirties at the outside, and she has the breasts of a twenty year old.

It is a four hour drive for me to come to Ottawa, and Meg is worth the four hour drive. In fact, I have already booked another date with Meg for this summer

Meg is a real cutie. Sorry Meg, you can't shake that label, but cute and sweet work for me. Guys, if you haven't had the chance to meet her, contact Meg and set up a time and date, you won't be disappointed.

Treat her like the lady and gem she is, and you will be rewarded in kind

RG

On the gentle rolling hills of the old country a donkey stands grazing quietly when a woman walks by and straps on cords of wood on it. With a gentle rap up its bum both donkey and woman headed down to the village below.

I was late, late for an important date. The snarling traffic did not help my disposition. A quick text to Meg with a cryptic word 'traffic' garnered a soothing reply. At last I was at her door and only 10 mins late, far later then I have ever been.

The door opened and there stood the enchanting Meg with her upturned smile. Her eyes twinkled as she invited me in. We proceeded into her bedroom where at the edge of the bed we sat and talked. Talked about weather, traffic and my rather long elaborate text, typed out on an ancient cell phone.

I could no longer resist the little dimple on her cheek and leaned in for a kiss. The rest they say is history.

While lying together I uttered the secret phrase that brought rapturous laughter to this wonderful hot Meg-malicious.

Unfortunately time passes quickly when you are having fun and I soon made my way back into the (less) snarling traffic.

It's been a year and a hair that i have been "hobbying". Now, being a guy, i'm not great with anniversary dates, but i'm close enough; Time to visit Meg again to celebrate ... my first visit ever.... What more can i say; as beautiful as i remember, always smiling, always great company ...

Life is grand...

I recently had a great time with Megan; she is absolutely a gem and should not be passed up. Truly a great person and lots of fun. I recommend and will repeat!

The services are top notch and will be kept a secret for you to find out. You will not be disappointed!

I finally did it.

After months of flirtatious online dialog, exchanging compliments and sweet-nothings with a smidgen of prurient innuendo, I finally did the inevitable... I arranged a date with that self-described hot MILF, Megforfun. I admit, it was not without trepidation. After so much verbal foreplay, could the session live up to my now heightened expectations? Or worse, was it likely I couldn't live up to hers?? I at least could composite Meg's many sexy promotional pics into a delicious mental image of her from the neck down. And, I had the descriptions from her many glowing recommendations here on cerb to shepherd my imagination, lest it get carried away. But what did she have of me? Only my words. My expressions of admiration, interest and desire. Although honest and forthright, mere words nonetheless. My words and her playful imagination. Yikes, I feared the worst.

When the day finally arrived, I quickly learned that my anxiety was all for naught. The moment she opened the door and I saw Meg's sparkling eyes and warm smile, I knew I was in the good company of a new friend. Within moments she had me upstairs, in her room and sitting beside her on the bed. I was still a little nervous (I always am with someone new or in unfamiliar surroundings), but that too quickly dissipated as we immersed ourselves in conversation and laughter. It's even better talking to Meg in-person, where she adds a dimension of animation and physicality to her fun and intelligent dialog.

Meg is an attractive woman, and like her pictures suggest, she wears her clothes very well. Still sitting on the bed beside her, I saw that her skirt was hiked up to reveal a lot of bare leg. Unable to resist, I reached out. Her skin was soft and warm. As I softly stroked her leg, and she mine, I knew that a kiss was imminent. And it was.

Meg is a great kisser. Clearly it's something she enjoys doing. Her lips are soft and her technique is gentle. She's passionate without being overly aggressive, and she was very responsive with audible cues of appreciation whenever I took the lead or, as I eventually did, extended the range of my oral exploration... ear lobes, neck, shoulders, her lovely and ample bosom... well, I'm sure you can imagine where I went next. :wink: Despite my amorous advances, we still managed to talk and laugh a little between kisses and it was at about this point I realized I was experiencing more than a girlfriend experience. This was a favorite old girlfriend experience. I couldn't quite put my finger on it earlier, but now I could. Our session had all the hallmarks of an old flame rediscovered: the initial tentativeness quickly supplanted by a growing familiarity; the easygoing, playful conversation; the smiles, giggles, and spontaneous laughter; and the undeniable feeling of a faint ember of past passion, re-igniting and catching fire.

But Meg surprised me. She's not just all cuddles and cuteness and kisses. She likes to get physical too. I never expected to hear her utter such blunt words of encouragement as we surrendered our inhibitions to carnal instinct. Thankfully the end did not come too quickly (for me :icon_razz: ); but when it did approach, Meg made a special request of how she wanted me to finish. I happily obliged, and now we both have a pleasant memory of my final euphoric strokes. :icon_wink:

Afterward, we rolled over and lay face-up on the bed for awhile, talking casually. It was nice and it gave me time to catch my breath and to reflect on the previous hour's activities. Whoops, did I say hour? I suddenly realized I had overstayed my welcome. No signals from Meg though, who remained as sweet and engaged as the moment I walked in.

And that's what I found to be particularly unique and special about Meg - her ability to connect and fully engage with me for the duration of our session. Nothing in the way she related to me betrayed the true nature or finiteness of our relationship. For an hour she truly made me feel like I was the only guy she wanted in her bed now and for the foreseeable future. That's unique. That's special.

All in all I had a great time with this vibrant and passionate woman, and I look forward to re-igniting our old flame again.

I will return for more fun with Meg, or should I say... more Megforfun!!

BewlayB

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Meg for the first time recently. I don't really have much additional wisdom to impart to what others have already said; all I can really do is confirm that Meg's every bit as great as everyone has previously described! Very friendly, very sexy. I had a fantastic time while I was with her, and I'll be back to see her again...

Edited by Phaedrus

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Need to pay Meg a visit soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just returned from a trip to Ottawa where following an all day drive I stopped first to enjoy the company of this very beautiful and exciting lady. When I read the comments earlier offered I can visualize my encounter as it was so accurately documented. I too felt the excitement as she lead me upstairs in a warm and allouring setting. The location was so discreet and inviting that I quickly got past my anxiousness and into the passion of the evening. I had asked for some extra time as I did not want to rush and once I met her I knew that this had been the right thing to do. She was patient, unrushed, pleasing, and so comfortable that it seemed as though we had been partners for years. Clearly a mature individual, who knows what she likes, is comfortable with her body and mind and who offered to me a memory that is now mine to keep with me always.

thank-you sweetheart

Al

Met with Meg4fun this week based on amazing reviews and had an instant connection...

Beautiful, sexy, smart with just the right mix of naughty :) great intimate experience extremely intuitive to your needs and amazing conversation.

Can't wait to see her again highly recommended :)

I am not sure what could be added to everything written about Meg, everything written is all true. Thanks Meg you are a classy lady and I will see you again soon.

Quite literally from the time I joined CERB, Meg and I have been chatting about getting together.....and you can imagine to my delight when 3 weeks ago we finally managed to get our schedules in order !

We decided that Meg and I would meet me at my downtown hotel this week when I was in town, and we would spend several hours together and order in room service and enjoy each others company while we had a nice dinner as well.

What more can I say about Meg that hasn't been said, beautiful lady, infectious smile, bright, intelligent and articulate..... I was at ease throughout the night, and she made me fell comfortable right away, as if we were long time friends.

Delicious details will stay between us, suffice it to say, I had an amazing and sensual time with her........the only thing I will confess is when Meg asked me what I wanted her to wear...... I told her I wanted her in my uniform..... she obliged and to my delight, she let me take a few pics.....

Far better looking than the PAN AM girls..... ;-)

Thanks Meg !!

Since pretty much has already been said about Meg, it's sort of hard to add anything new to this review. But I'm going to try.

Meg is very attractive and incredibly warm. Within a few minutes of entering her in-call location we were sitting on the bed chatting up a storm. It basically felt like taking to someone over coffee, of course a very attractive girl in a nice dress who happens to not wear underwear - ever !!

After the chat session, things began to heat up very quickly. I have to say that Meg's breasts are spectacular !! Hell, everything about her is spectacular. Since I basically am going to repeat ever single previous review all I can really add is everyone above me is telling the truth.

The one thing I can add is a general recommendation about how to use CERB. During our session, I discovered that Meg has a certain "interest". Needless to say if I had kept on my reading of the General Discussion forum I would have know about it. Luckily, during our session Meg showed me her "interest" you can find it the Cumshot - hot or not ? thread. I happily provided Meg with the supplies she needed LOL

I highly recommend if you are in the Orleans area to try to visit Meg. Unfortunately for me, I have such few occasions to be out that far in the east end that my chances to visit Meg are greatly limited. However, next time I am in the area I definitely will be looking up Meg.

Wow today I had the pleasure of meeting MegForFun. What a Beautiful Amazing Women. Her location in Orleans was perfect and easy to find. Meg is smart and can talk about anything just like me ..lol She got undressed and man was I turned on. Beautiful body and amazing boobies. Playtime was amazing she is open and safe and as I am writing this I'm getting excited and want to go See her again. She is top 10 all across the board. I plan on repeating and for a longer period next time. I could play with this yummy Women for hours and hours, she turns m on big time. Yummy yummy Meg For Fun !

I have recently brought to reality a long time desire to meet Meg. Being as we are rather far afield from each other, opportunities to do so are few and far between so when I chanced to be in Ottawa, I contacted Meg and I am so glad that I did so.

When one meets in person with a lady who exhibits such a glowing presence online then as the time of meeting ticks closer and closer the nerves kick in and the stomach does that little butterfly thing. As you knock on the door you pretend to look as if you are in control and full of confidence and of course try not look to be in the least bit nervous. Ha, fat chance of that happening!

Well, the door opened, Meg peeked from around the door, the smile appeared on her face, a hug followed quickly and within about ten seconds I knew that I was in the presence of a special woman. Good decision MN2 I thought to myself.

Her location was easy to find, immaculate and with personal touches, and was as welcoming as she was herself.

I shall not even try to explain how our period of time passed, other than to say that she showed me many sides of Meg - her beautiful personality, her giggle and laugh, her intelligence, her caring nature, all characteristics in a woman that I adore. Amidst all of that was her underlying sexuality which did not remain underlying at exactly the right times.

I am ever so thankful that I did decide to contact Meg when I did and that I extended the length of our meeting. She is a delight to spend time with and it was certainly my pleasure to have been able to do so. She is indeed another of the Goddesses of Cerb.

Thanks Meg for a wonderful afternoon.

There is nothing I can say that has not already been said, Meg is magnificent,.... 'Magnificent Meg'.

I met her recently for the first time and I cant wait to see her again it was truly a mind blowing experience.

Meg immediately put me at ease, and my nerves melted away. I only spent a short time with Meg. I just wasn't to know if we would 'connect' or not, I should have spent longer, as by the time I was ready to leave, ...well I was no longer ready to leave.

Thank you Meg, until we meet again.

Gentleman, treat Meg well she is brilliant.

Very sexy intelligent creative mature SP who charms with both her mind and body.

Meg has an amazing gift or putting herself into the moment. For those who appreciate the human art ...her legs are a masterpiece.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to spend some time with Meg last week. I originally booked a 1/2 hour as I had not met her yet, but after about 10 min I asked if we could upgrade to an hour, all the appropriate changes were made and we had an awesome time together. Meg makes you feel very welcome and she truly enjoys what she does (and she is darn good at it)

Cheers to Meg and I will see her again !

If you have taken the time to read through Meg's extensive record of recommendations, be advised that every word of it is true except for the guy who said she was homely so he could keep her to himself. Can't say I blame him. From the moment when she peeked around the door to the much-too-soon goodbye kiss we had a perfect encounter. Everything Meg does she does well. She is as beautiful as a person would ever want. Playful smile, lovely curves, charming, oh-so-sexy everything.

I won't go through the entire details of our visit. Let it suffice to say I had a wonderful, satisfying time and will most certainly find my way out to Orleans again.

This is not my first time seeing Meg, she always satisfied my appetite when I seen her. This time around I wanted to make it a little different so I requested her to put on an outfit for me(all this is done through texting). I asked her to put on some panties, and just after I pressed the send button I remembered Meg never wears panties. She replied that she was going to look for some but my chances were low, lucky me she replies that she found some.

After entering her place I receive a great hug and a kiss, I think she was just as happy to see me as I was to see her. She looked amazing, a little talk and I asked her if I could take a quick shower to freshen up. After my shower I enter the boudoir with only my towel on but that came off quite quickly. We both laid on the bed in an embrace and caught up from the last time we seen each other, with a little bit of kissing here and there. I mention to her position that I would love to try and she approves them and she tells me her favorites position also which are on the top of my last also.

She knew how to please me and I returned the favor. I'm not sure how many time she came since I stop counting after the second time. Meg has brought me to climax many times but she would hold off at the right time so that I would not cum to quickly.

Keep in mind guys that YMMV.

Thanks again Meg.

I don't know what to add other than what's already been said, but I completely agree with all of these reviews. The incall was at a beautiful location and she is a perfect woman. I had one of the most enjoyable encounters that I have ever had. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Additional Comments:

Actually, there is one more thing to add. I am lucky to live in Orleans and have very little travel time to see her. However, she is one of those women I would easily drive several hours to see again. Believe me, if you live in Kanata, she is worth the drive.

Guest samroger

I've had the pleasure of seeing Meg once about a year ago. The location was fantastic but Meg was truly the highlight. A beautiful and fun MILF, she put me at ease quickly and I truly had an enjoyable and memorable encounter. I plan to repeat soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.