1360 Main

Had a session with Christine (Christina? Don't exactly recall). Was nice time, but still haven't found one that provides the level of tease I am looking for. Will have to try Leanne as everyone raves about her. Anybody know her schedule?

Was nice time, but still haven't found one that provides the level of tease I am looking for.
Exactly! Everyone's OK, but it seems no one is outstanding. Perhaps it's because all the new attendants have been trained the same way by the same persion, It's as if they're all following a rigid script from a playbook.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Exactly! Everyone's OK, but it seems no one is outstanding. Perhaps it's because all the new attendants have been trained the same way by the same persion, It's as if they're all following a rigid script from a playbook.

Hopefully they read the boards and will pick up on the assessments offered.

I have seen replies from some of the girls just can't remember if it was here or on other sites and I feel to lazy to search right now lol.

Horndog you may be onto something about the rigid script and playbook.

I recently saw Leanne also. Beautiful friendly lady with a fantastic set of knockers on her. Anyone know if they are real or fake? I couldn't build up the courage to ask, as some girls get offended. But I'm sure somebody has?

Leanne had no problem in telling me that she had some work done (I saw them before also) but she really appreciates it when a guy complements her on how nice they look as most women would so don't be shy.

• Like 1

The girls are really getting better with their massage techniques , its getting harder and harder to book

an appointment .

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys, booked with Christine tomorrow based on your good reviews. If anyone could, would you mind pm-ing me with any help/suggestions on tips for extras?

Thanks

Hey guys, booked with Christine tomorrow based on your good reviews. If anyone could, would you mind pm-ing me with any help/suggestions on tips for extras?

Thanks

There's some reviews about Christine on this thread

Posted via Mobile Device

Went today for a 45

Saw Leanne. Beautiful. Wish there was more on the menu.

Amazing HE. Was hard again right after. Could have went for another round right away. But was a lil short on funds.

Massage was a bit light. More sensual. But I wouldnt have minded a bit rougher.

Ill be back.

Wow. Leslie is amazing, she said shes only been there for week. Im not going to go into any detail but if you want a treat, see her. Wow.

Hi, I've been mainly seeing the 2 noted ladies with great results. I'm planning on going tomorrow but both these ladies are off.

I've booked with Christine and it would be nice to get more current feedback on her, so if someone would be so kind as to PM, that would be really awesome.

Would anyone know when Leanne is working next? Just read this entire thread and my other head is demanding we go see her.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Would anyone know when Leanne is working next? Just read this entire thread and my other head is demanding we go see her.

Call and ask, say you want to set up an appointment and you will be set.

Saw Christine yesterday & for all who have been commenting poorly about her, are they ever wrong.

I've also noticed that there are more people who sit on the sidelines & view these comments but are never prepared to share their experiences....listen people this a participation sport...get in the game