1360 Main

Having read through this thread, I seen a lot of reviews of different ladies. I am particularly wondering what happened to the Twyla that was spoken of earlier in the thread. It seems the later threads have left her out. Is she still there? And how were the experiences with her? PM me if you do not want to discuss it on the thread.

Had a visit with Leanne recently. She was very friendly. Gave me a very good massage and a nice HE. She is very good looking. Would definitely go back.

Hey guys sorry for the dumb question but what is the place of this called? Is it called just 1360 main. Im debating about going into Winnipeg not from the city its a 2 hour drive there and then 2 hours back so i wanna pick the right place. Im debating between this place and Broadways. How many girls do i have to choose from prices and what do they all offer? Thanks for any info guys. Well appreciated.

I would ask the lady attendant once the massage begins exactly what all is offered and cost. I know they do hot stone massage etc.

Went today for the first time and saw Christina ,great rates,clean and enjoyable finish ..I'll be back !!

If you are driving two hours here and then two hours back, I would do Broadways first. But why not both!!

Instead of wasting four hours driving and spending time in a pigsty like Bway's just stay home and see a touring girl like Emily Rushton or Lola Cherie.

How do you ask for the extra service at 1360 main??

Christina is excellent in answering questions about tipping and has great attitude looks and body. First visit go with 45 minutes for $35

She can explain what lingham massage is.

Oh no! She was a definite favourite of mine at EB and I was excited to hear that she was at 1360 Main. So much for my plans to check this place out. If anyone knows where Leslie has gone, I'd love to hear!

If anyone has anymore info on Leslie if she resurfaces somewhere

please PM me.

Thanks

Big k

She's in between jobs right now....not sure what she wants to do for $$ but I guess she was offering more then the others at 1360 Main were and she got found out. I guess all of these places have rules that all the ladies have to follow or you're out of there. Life sucks.

Any more info, I'll pass it on to you.

PM me if you want

• Like 1

I visited this place for the first time after going to EB several times. I saw Susan and found her to be very friendly and extremely easy to talk to. I really enjoyed the experience here as I really enjoy getting a good full body massage. Not to knock EB but the actual massage there seemed to lack something. Anyways, nice place and friendly staff and if you're like me and truly enjoy a nice massage and not just the HE then I would recommend her. I will try the other girls too just out of curiosity but I'd see Susan again.

Guest b**v

Really don't want to come across a a complete tool when I check it out. Can someone PM me with info on what a proper tip would be so I can make sure I bring sufficient funds along.

I've driven past this place before and I'm wondering where there is parking. Is it in the back. It isn't the best area that's why I ask. I would also like to know about tipping if someone wants to pm me.

have parked on side street Bannerman before just west of the 7-Eleven..is usually some parking there it seems and a bit more open..

There is lots of parking right on Main as well unless you stop there during rush hour. Lots of other businesses around so it wouldn't stick out that's where you are going if that's a concern.

I had a chance to pay my first visit here the other day and I have to say that i completely enjoyed my session. There was a small glitch with my pre-booking not appearing in their system (called the day before to book a time) but, it wasn't that big a deal since it was my first visit and I don't know any of the ladies yet. I was lucky enough to have a session with Leanne and she comes as advertised! Very sensual massage to start, I was a bit surprised at how hard I was getting. I opted for the lingam massage as a special option and it was terrific! I have been a regular member at EB but, I have to say that if all the girls here are as wonderful as Leanne, then I think I will have a new favourite place to spend some quality time.