1360 Main

I've been three times in the last month. I've seen Leanne twice and Christine (or Christina? not sure?) Christine's massage was awesome and the finish was great as well. Was not shy with the touching. Leanne was awesome in both regards as well. I found her a little more into the finale as touching wasn't just ok it seemed to be quite welcomed! I think to relax and get a decent massage this place rocks. The hot rocks while your lower half is being massaged is very nice. Hot towels to clean off the non-smelling, not greasy oil is also really nice. I really enjoyed it and certainly can't wait until I can get back there. There was a cute younger looking girl there the last time that I saw when I was leaving that was super hot. Will definitely repeat. Great value for the cost!

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

Went today for the first time. Clean place, friendly, good massage and ending. A little more $$ than private massage locations but reasonable.

Not sure of the attendant's name but she seemed to get into it and enjoyed the touching. I'll return soon!

Would anyone mind PMing me in regard to the rates and rough ages of the ladies working? Thinking of checking this place out soon. Thanks!

went for a massage at 1360 today, very mechanical massage poorly given

had to ask about leaving happy , kayla was the gal i saw she never even touched my nut sack during the 40 minutes of massaging me i laid the bored and wanting to leave. nothing like rona or sur there still the best for the buck. i passed on the h/e the price for it and there twice that with no shirt on i could have have a gal f/s for twenty more! will never go there again.

• Like 1

went for a massage at 1360 today, very mechanical massage poorly given

had to ask about leaving happy , kayla was the gal i saw she never even touched my nut sack during the 40 minutes of massaging me i laid the bored and wanting to leave. nothing like rona or sur there still the best for the buck. i passed on the h/e the price for it and there twice that with no shirt on i could have have a gal f/s for twenty more! will never go there again.

I can confirm Justas experience with Kayla.

As mine was very similar.

I will not repeat or recommend.

• Like 3

Kayla was also with them at the Sherbrook site and clients had complained then, but they must need workers at the Main St site if they still have her there becaue they know all about the complaints

• Like 1

Hey guys Its Twyla From Euphoric..

I just wanted everyone to know that we are hearing you complaints about Kayla and just want to inform every one that she is no longer with us. We are sorry to hear about the service that you recived and that is wasnt up to our stands that we offer.

We hope that you will come back and try one of our professional and friendly ladies.

Hope you see you all Soon!

• Like 4

I agree...this place is one of the best ones in the city for great service and attitude. Leanne & Christine are great ( havent seen Tywal ) ...if you want to relax with a great massage and beautiful girl, I highly recommend this place....and without FS.....dont go expecting anything but a great massage, as fs is NOT on the menu , but you will leave relaxed and happy.

Just my 2c worth

• Like 2

Went for 1/2 hour session I had a very relaxing massage hot oil hot towel very relaxing ending:-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Went for 1/2 hour session I had a very relaxing massage hot oil hot towel very relaxing ending:-)

Posted via Mobile Device

With whom?

Guest c**ib**

I've never been to this place either. If I could also get a pm about what to expect and donation normally required. Thanks in advance.

Guest c**ib**

I've never been here either, but considering it. If someone could PM me & let me know what to expect & the appropriate donation to give. Thanks in advance.

As I have never been here could someone please pm me and let me know what to expect and how much I should be paying. Thanks.

I've never been to this place either. If I could also get a pm about what to expect and donation normally required. Thanks in advance.

They advertise several times a week on craigslist under the heading "Full Body Relaxation Massage". The rates are in their ads. The phone number starts with 779. The tip for a HE is halfway between their 30 minute and 45 minute rates.

• Like 3

I've never been here either, but considering it. If someone could PM me & let me know what to expect & the appropriate donation to give. Thanks in advance.

35 for 1/2 massage 80 extra for topless HE

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 5

They've gone through a few ladies which is common in this industry.

Twyla is good and knows what it's all about, I've enjoyed her services.

I'm glad this place is there. I think there is a bit more pruning that has to take place. Some of the staff are not friendly or seem like they don't want to be there,

• Like 1

I can personally vouch for Twyla, Leanne, & Christine ......and usually at least one of them is there, and you can always pre-book if you don't want to take a chance on availablity, as they only have 2 massage rooms. They usually have 2 girls on a shift, plus the receptionist ( she doesnt do massages), and occassionly only 1 girl. If you want a very good massage, and understand that fs is NOT a option, lingham massage is, I think you will be very happy with a massage at this establishment. The place is very clean, girls are very nice, and rates are posted, and now I think they have gone similiar route to EB/To , where repeat clients get a free massage after so many visits ( very smart move) . I highly suggest that if you want specific info , to pick up the phone , and call them, although some certain info will not be passed on over the phone. They really would like to follow a low profile, but as such follow the rules of the land , so vice etc have no reason to hassel them, and they are doing a decent brisk business from what I can tell.

Many clients go strictly for the great massage, including hot stone, as well as reflexology....and if you have health coverage, part of the massage can be reimbursed by your insurance as they provide proper receipts , as it is a very legitimate massage and reflexology.

Just my 2c worth. If I had coverage, I would be there once a week!

Additional Comments:

I had someone PM me and ask what the address was:confused0024:......seriously????

• Like 3

I drove by quickly today and didn't notice any signage. Admittedly I was on the opposite side of the street and had only a quick scan. Is it side entrance or something?

Additional Comments:

I had someone PM me and ask what the address was:confused0024:......seriously????

Lol now that is funny.

It can be a busy area on that section of Main St between Inkster and Church.

There is a front entrance on Main ... it is easy to miss seeing the place as you drive by.

• Like 1