1360 Main

Ok, so I have tried several times to go to this place and it always appears closed, big gates covering the window and door. How do you get into this place? Are they on main floor or upstairs?

Thanks

Ok, so I have tried several times to go to this place and it always appears closed, big gates covering the window and door. How do you get into this place? Are they on main floor or upstairs?

Thanks

Ground floor. Their hours are clearly stated in their ads on CL.

Ground floor. Their hours are clearly stated in their ads on CL.

I have been there when their ad states that they are supposed to be open, but they have these big steel gates covering up windows and doors.

So where is the entrance to this place?

I have been there when their ad states that they are supposed to be open, but they have these big steel gates covering up windows and doors.

So where is the entrance to this place?

You must be at the wrong place.

There are no big steel gates. There is just a storm door and a regular door at the entrance.

You must be at the wrong place.

There are no big steel gates. There is just a storm door and a regular door at the entrance.

There is a sign above what appears to be a window and it says Global Massage. I am sure I am at the right place. It has those roll down gates that they use to stop break ins (that is what I mean by steel gates) and it also has one over the smaller door.

I have been there several times in early afternoon and that's all I ever see and cant get in

There is a sign above what appears to be a window and it says Global Massage. I am sure I am at the right place.

You're at the wrong place.

Global Massage, whose address is 1344 Main St., is a block south of 1360 Main.

1360 is just south (next to) the Mynarski Legion.

There is a sign above what appears to be a window and it says Global Massage. I am sure I am at the right place. It has those roll down gates that they use to stop break ins (that is what I mean by steel gates) and it also has one over the smaller door.

I have been there several times in early afternoon and that's all I ever see and cant get in

You're doing it wrong, you need to stand in front of the gates and say open sesame.

Just got back from my first visit to 1360. Booked 45 minutes with Leanne. Was the last appt of the day and was worried that it may not be the best booking at the end of her shift but not the case at all. She is absolutely gorgeous and a very nice body. Went with the he topless and was quite happy to pay the price..included a little tip also because she is so nice and personable. I'll be back again in the very near future..just an awesome way to end the week on sunday with someone like her.

I know these others like to make fun of your mistake..don't worry about it,book an appt.with either Christine or Leanne and you will forgot all about 1344..we all have made mistakes before,move on and get happy..

Additional Comments:

So has Leslie popped up anywhere? Too bad she left!

Would love to know as well what ever happened to Leslie..from my time with Leanne I may know why Leslie was let go..if she did more than these other gals then that could have been found out about I guess..miss her though!

• Like 3

I know these others like to make fun of your mistake..don't worry about it,book an appt.with either Christine or Leanne and you will forgot all about 1344..we all have made mistakes before,move on and get happy..

Additional Comments:

Would love to know as well what ever happened to Leslie..from my time with Leanne I may know why Leslie was let go..if she did more than these other gals then that could have been found out about I guess..miss her though!

Leslie is working the rigs in northern Alta, she won't be surfacing anytime real soon.

• Like 1

hey guys, this place sounds amazing,

2 quick questions

1. do i have to make an appointment before going there. the ad i found on bp says walk in is welcome, but i want to make sure

2. how much tips did you guys give after the session. i want to make sure everyone is happy, assuming i will certainly be happy...if u know what i mean

thanks

hey guys, this place sounds amazing,

2 quick questions

1. do i have to make an appointment before going there. the ad i found on bp says walk in is welcome, but i want to make sure

2. how much tips did you guys give after the session. i want to make sure everyone is happy, assuming i will certainly be happy...if u know what i mean

thanks

Walk-ins are welcome but an attendant may not be available when you walk in as majority of clients make an appointment. A walk-in works if a lady is available but perhaps the bonus would be that you can see what she looks like before finalizing the session especially if you are new or do not know the ladies that are on that shift.

• Like 1

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Went to 1360 on Friday and had a great time. 45 mins with Dixie and needless to say I left happy.

I've been to 1360 a few times now. Keep thinking that i'll book with someone different but I just enjoy seeing Leanne so much that I haven't been able to ask for anyone else. She is such a sweetheart and every time is better so for now i'll stay with the tried and true ;-) In fact if I wasn't a few years older than her I would ask if she would go for a drink on her own time. If you are making the trip I highly recommend Leanne.

• Like 2

Guest *i*********y

oops. didn't mean to post..... can't see a way to delete so just editing.....