Not one to stir up stuff or put myself out there in anyways but I see this as a not-so-appealing surging trend.

Maybe my encounter experiences with ladies on here have been different as when I do my research on a lady that intrigues me, I usually don't go about looking for a specific "activity" with a lady. Sure her ad/website might be well detailed with all sorts of abbreviations of what to expect and what not to expect at her GFE/PSE rates.

But being here for the fun part, after business is taking care off, some activities do tend to happen in the spur of the moment with a lady. And I sure would be turned off if the lady suddenly remembers "oh it will be extra for this?"

Rate and activity discussion should remain private between both parties. A Lady can list the various activities on her ad but when adding a price to certain activities then it makes it all look like she is just here more so for business and less so for fun.

Interesting take!

Definitely a mood killer discussing rates and extra in midst of an encounter. I'm not big on extra's either as I usually have very little cash on me; except for the donation...

Where am I to swipe my debit/credit card? LOL

I am more flexible in a way. Many clients will arrive and start with a basic session, but they do that knowing that if they change it up, the new session needs to be compensated for.

It's up to you to know the rates for what you are starting with, and if you yourself is deciding you might be interested in more (whether it is more time, or changing from hj to bj, or bj to FS), that you are prepared she is going to be asking/expecting/reminding that that is extra.

You wouldn't be there with her if she didn't provide her services for a fee, so no need to be squeamish about it if you are going to change it up mid-session and she reminds you about this. :)

I've actually had this happen to me a few times. The first I was only informed at the end about the extras that had happened(my very first encounter... She took me to the cleaners... To be young again...) and the last few times have been discussed in room and it doesn't end up going anywhere. I learned to not bring a lot of extra cash with me just in case this happens again lol

Guest realnicehat
it makes it all look like she is just here more so for business and less so for fun.

Maybe I'm missing your point but in the end aren't all the ladies here for business?

I guess I've never understood why some guys need the illusion that they are not with a service provider. Sure, I might be a little put out if I needed to get up and grab my wallet mid-appointment but that has never happened. Were I to ask for a premium service halfway through I would expect a conversation about cost however.

We are all in this hobby for fun, and I think it is great when the ladies enjoy themselves as much as we do, but I have never for a moment forgotten the terms of these play dates.

Maybe I'm crazy for making this assumption but ladies, are any of you not here for business?

While I prefer an all inclusive rate I always bring more if I know certain things cost more. I would hate to find out Greek was an option and not be able to indulge.

• Like 1

I am more flexible in a way. Many clients will arrive and start with a basic session, but they do that knowing that if they change it up, the new session needs to be compensated for.

It's up to you to know the rates for what you are starting with, and if you yourself is deciding you might be interested in more (whether it is more time, or changing from hj to bj, or bj to FS), that you are prepared she is going to be asking/expecting/reminding that that is extra.

You wouldn't be there with her if she didn't provide her services for a fee, so no need to be squeamish about it if you are going to change it up mid-session and she reminds you about this. :)

Just clarifying a point before we all got confused here:

I understand that all the different options are discussed ahead of time ?

Perfect I liked those - get rid of the business side and time to have fun :D

When you mention - changing from hj to bj, or bj to FS:

I would think this only apply for SP that provide Massage only service too because those services are offered as an extra. Completely acceptable.

I'd go with an example of mine: How about when an SP advertises GFE - with DFK; no mention YMMV; no mention of an extra; mid session - gets hot and steamy .... LFK turning into DFK and she said! oh that's extra!

Mood killer ...

• Like 2

Maybe I'm missing your point but in the end aren't all the ladies here for business?

Yes it is a business but as with any business, such as the entertainment for instance, the way you would advertise should be in such a way that seeks clients who are not so concerned or mindless of what they are paying and

more mindful of all the fun you are having or about to have.

Guest realnicehat
Yes it is a business but as with any business, such as the entertainment for instance, the way you would advertise should be in such a way that seeks clients who are not so concerned or mindless of what they are paying and

more mindful of all the fun you are having or about to have.

Ah, so the not so appealing surging trend you speak of is in the advertising end of things. Certainly I can see the appeal of more seductive advertising rather than simply a price list, but I can only imagine the overwhelming number of calls/texts/emails the ladies would receive were they not to offer as much up front information as possible. Personally, I like seeing the donation up front as it allows me to determine if a lady operates within my hobby budget without having to waste her time making enquiries.

Just clarifying a point before we all got confused here:

I understand that all the different options are discussed ahead of time ?

Perfect I liked those - get rid of the business side and time to have fun :D

When you mention - changing from hj to bj, or bj to FS:

I would think this only apply for SP that provide Massage only service too because those services are offered as an extra. Completely acceptable.

I'd go with an example of mine: How about when an SP advertises GFE - with DFK; no mention YMMV; no mention of an extra; mid session - gets hot and steamy .... LFK turning into DFK and she said! oh that's extra!

Mood killer ...

First off thx! I do provide different services, but so do a lot of sps, and some don't charge different rates for those, some do. it is less common in your area, but you would still have the time factor/payment issue. Someone paying for the half hour, and knows they intend to extend it midway the half hour, is going to expect to be reminded to either pay up now or at the end. I suggest my clients who are new start with a half hour massage/hj only session, and if they are feeling like changing to FS, let me know, and at that time i remind them what an extra 20 gets, versus if they stay longer than that, etc.

2ndly, i think you have to assume all 'extras' that come with a GFE is going to be ymmv. And some interpret a DFK one way, another a different way, meaning if someone comes in all tongue, face swallowing and teeth knocking/hurting, it means ymmv no more DFK. Also factor in someone else writing the ads, promising things the sp doesn't provide, and/or the sp really not understanding what the terms mean at all, which leads to that ymmv.

I think a phone conversation to clarify leads to no misunderstanding about what you are being promised for the rate you pay. BUT you also followup face to face, knowing about the ymmv, and say, so this rate that I am giving you right now includes kissing, yes, and allow her to either say yes or no, but now she is on the spot, when she says yes, to get you to stay, she cannot mid way decide she is going to try to get extra from you for dfking.

I don't see a big diff between LFK and DFK and am pretty much unsure how the sp herself interprets that the LFK is included in the rate, but DFK is extra, and if extra, how much extra ?? lol. I can see maybe no FK at all turning into any kind of FK being an extra $$, because something obvious changes, but I don't know how people differentiate that much between what to me is essentially the same FK

• Like 1

But being here for the fun part, after business is taking care off, some activities do tend to happen in the spur of the moment with a lady. And I sure would be turned off if the lady suddenly remembers "oh it will be extra for this?"

I understand exactly what you mean! I can't even start to imagine how it would be if I (accidently?) squirted and charged you extra for it because it is not usually included in a typical GFE encounter or decided to take out my toys or gave you a prostate massage and -insert what you'd like here- because chemistry and the natural flow of things happen to lead us where they are.

Like Angela and many other ladies, I have an all-inclusive donation and that provides us with the ability to go with the flow and explore during our time together (while respecting restrictions/boundaries).

• Like 2

My rates are free for the ladies and are all inclusive too !!!!! Now let me find you a place to sit ! ;) the possibilities are endless ..... Many people say I have a very open mind ! ?? ! or mindless ?? Whatever they mean by that ? ;)

• Like 2

In my case aa MA I have all inclusive rates to experience the best encounter. .. working out of a spa I do have to deal with walkins and then I offer the different options ans pricing available.., in this cases I like to do this at the beginning of the session to avoid awkward moments.., but if I am contacted in advance I will just provide an all inclusive rate.. It is as uncomfortable for me to discuss money as it is for the gentleman so I rather do it before gentlemen arrive.. and only leave space for enjoyment during the encounter...

• Like 4

Hi Harvey. If I may say:) most are here for business first but also, at least I'll speak for myself, for pleasure as well and to enjoy the company of a nice gentleman.

I offer three different types of encounters so I need to know before the fun begins what encounter we are going to enjoy. As they all include different erotic activities. I like to give my gentlemen friends a choice and get the business out of the way in the beginning then there are no misunderstandings leaving us both relaxed and ready to enjoy each other.:)

• Like 5

I haven't really experienced this as I tend to plan ahead and do some research before contacting her. When I notice a lady that peaks my interest I'll do a bit of research by looking at her profile page, recomendations (if she has any), previous posts, and website (if she has one) and read about her and what services could be experienced during our time together. Keeping in mind that YMMV applies for all encounters and that you are paying for her time and not for any services.

If there is a particular service that I would like to include I'll ask if it is inclusive or considered to be an extra to the donation for her time so there are no misunderstandings. I find that when you know in advance if it is an extra you can decide if you still would like to include it. Communication is key to any encounter. It does dampen the mood during a rendezvous when she stops what she is doing and tells you that it's extra. If you ask before you meet then you are prepared. Yes some things do occur during the passion of the encounter. We are all only human. For example a lady might offer CIM as an extra and during exceptional oral, you warn her that you are close to exploding and she continues until you do then I believe you shouldn't be reminded that its an extra. In this scenario you would add to the donation as a tip if you are a gentleman IMHO.

To conclude if you keep in mind that YMMV, communicate before you meet, always be a gentleman and show respect for the lady; then you are sure to have a most enjoyable rendezvous.

Happy Hobbying.

• Like 1

My rates are all inclusive but if there is a special service I can offer, I will advertise it for a limited time. For example, I have this really nice big bath tub and never use it. Could be something special on 1 hour appts.

Surprises about service and overall cost in my experience usually reflects my not taking the time up front to discuss with the lady what services I was interested in. In practice I have found that if u an dealing with a high end SP most if the key information I need was either provided to me in their ad...on their website or in the communication I have had with the wonderful lady in the time leading up to our meeting.

One of the benefits of pre-booking with the lady you wish to meet is that it allows time to get to know her....i can tell you from experience it makes for enhanced encounters and less surprises and disappointments.....works for me anyway.

Guest c**io**m7

I always showed up with what I needed, rarely with much extra...sudden a la carte choice would've killed the session, and my mood.

I am one of those SPs who offers specific acts at an extra cost. Believe me I would never offer you greek and then tell you after it was extra. I have many times however encountered people who did not provide the "tip" required for CIM, and think it's ok to just surprise me with that. It ends up being projectile-spit out of my mouth onto their bellies.

My ad VERY clearly states these services are available, and VERY clearly states they are EXTRAS.

These 2 particular services (greek & CIM) are "extras" simply because they are PREMIUM activities that a lot of women don't offer at all. Supply & demand!

At the end of the day, if you want a woman who does not treat sex like a business, get a wife.

I am amazed at how many girls use the term "all inclusive" but they actually don't mean it !!! Because when you start saying "so this is included, or that is included?" they reply with "oh no, that is an extra charge"...

All inclusive means exactly that. If you don't include everything in your rate, then please specify that.

I ask a LOT of questions before meeting someone so that there are no surprises and we are on the same page when we finally meet up.

This a 100% a business and an exchange of services for money. If you see it as something different, you are fooling yourself.

It's been stated over and over in many threads on this board, "Communication is key"! Just communicate in a straight forward specific way with the lady exactly what you desire in an encounter. In situations where I have seen a lady who operates on a menu basis I have confirmed with her what "activities" I might want to enjoy and then confirmed her requested donation for all those activities. Personally, I would HATE to be stopped mid encounter and told "wait, that's extra". Therefore, even with ladies who choose to operate on a menu basis I just choose to opt for everything on the menu and pay the fee up front. That way I know for sure that I'm covered, then I can just let the date flow where it will, just like an "all inclusive" date.

That said, I don't assume that and "all inclusive" date actually means "everything under the sun" is included either. Even with "all inclusive dates" I choose to confirm with the lady what's NOT on the table. Because even though some ladies don't operate on a menu basis and advertise as all inclusive it's usually not actually "all inclusive" and they have a list of "off limits" items.

Communicate, Communicate, Communicate!

• Like 2

Even a vacation at an "All Inclusive" resort rarely includes everything. It should come as no surprise that most of the ladies in this business that say "all inclusive" has some limits to what that means as well. As previously stated, communicate and state your wishes completely, honestly and with some manners when booking the encounter.

I choose to offer all inclusive pricing. I have very few restrictions, and they are not available, no matter how much money someone wants to pay for this. I hate the hustle of trying to get more money, and want the money out of the way, so we can both enjoy our time together.

I run into those that will say mid way through - Oh, I'll give you extra $ for this. That is under my restriction, so no amount of money will work.

Communication is always important. It works both ways.

• Like 1

the only visits I,ve ever had that were disappointing be it an "ad on " or any other unexpected cost was when I jumped into a meeting without doing my due diligence ! when the little head gets in front of the big one things tend to go wrong- hmm kinda like real life !

• Like 1