Our dear friend THE LIQUOR

Our dear, special friend and valued cerb member-The Liquor -hasn't received good news. For anyone that would like to leave an open pick me up message or inspirational quote please feel free to leave it here-please don't nominate this post as its purpose is just to lift his spirits and give him a smile:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

Guest webothscore

May all of our thoughts for you come together to give you a smile today.

The liquor,

I don't know what the future holds. I don't know where any of us will be in a year but the good news is, nobody else does either. The best any of us can do is hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

Smile whenever you can. Laugh loudly. Love with all your heart. Fuck, just generally. Most importantly know that friends will always be there with you - at your best and worse.

Thinking of you

• Like 7

Hey there sweetie. You are going through the most difficult journey right now. You are surrounded by very strong good angels who are rooting for you.

Keep up the good fight, and remember, we love you. xoxo

• Like 2

Best of luck, my friend! Hang in there and keep your spirit up, and, who knows, the weather may still be warm enough when you get back for a few rounds on the golf course!

golf2.jpg

I know you're a much better golfer than this guy, this is just for fun!

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

As a virtual stranger there isn't a lot I can say that will help you. I figure this can't hurt though:

72dd288271d67271639f14a9ddf5b958.jpg

All the best from me. We're strangers, but from what you've written here I can see you've been through much already and come out the other side. I send you sincere thoughts of strength, determination, defiance, endurance, and the possibility of triumph over this next challenge.

"We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. Just a little while longer. So you hold. You HOLD!"

• Like 2

Just want to add my best wishes. I know we don't know each other but you seem a fine fellow. Take care and keep your spirits up!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Best wishes to you. Now get out there and kick the @#!$#..!! out of this disease! Be strong ! You are in our thoughts!

A few Winston Churchill quotes my mother had posted on the fridge when she was ill come to mind,

"Never, never, never give up"

"If you're going through hell, keep going"

Best of luck to you man. May you find strength and happiness wherever you can

• Like 2

Hello lover,

I'll write to you privately a little later but for now know that your in my thoughts.

I wish you love, friendship and happiness and the strenght to spread the same in this world.

In the end it's all that matters.

Bright Blessings my dear.

• Like 2

The liquor,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but I wanted to send you a message to let you know I find your strength, courage and overall approach to the difficulties life has thrown your way to be genuinely inspiring.

I am not a religious person, however I firmly believe that in this life, we are offered challenges not to test our strength, but because we have the strength to endure it -- sometimes whether we realize it or not.

Hold onto your strength. Gleam it from other sources... Your friends, your family, through things that matter to you.

And above all, LIVE. Fully and completely each and every day. Have no regrets. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Each and everyone of us gets ONE CHANCE at this thing we call life, and I for one want to slide into home base at the end screaming "WOOHOO what a ride!!"

((((Hugs of strength)))) from me.

• Like 2

Thoughts are with you friend.

Laugh or smile (or masturbate) at least once a day :biggrin:.

• Like 2

@ the liquor, we are all sending you positive vibes :)

It isn't always easy, but when you're not feeling well... hope it helps to know others are thinking of you... and hoping that you'll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself. Get well soon. xoxo

• Like 2

you are an inspiration to others not to give up to stay positive.

I admire your strength. I can't imagine being in your shoes.

you have put a smile on my face several times

so I am sending hugs N kisses your way.

Love

Raven Rain

xo

• Like 2

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said already?

Never think of the woulda shoulda coulda's. Dont allow yourself to feel like there was so much more you could have done or wanted to do, because then you would miss the things you have done and the amazing examples you have given so many with how to be positive and strong.

You are an amazing person, and I'm sure that even though you try to be positive you have your moments of weakness. The anger, the numbness, the feeling of hopelessness at times. They happen to all of us because we are human, and we don't like feeling shitty or like having shitty things happen to us. When you feel angry use it to fight. When you feel numb remember to have empathy and feel, And when you feel hopeless reach out for help because we all need it.

You are a fighter, a motivator, an inspiration on how to be positive in the worst of times. So continue on. Live hard, smile, and enjoy what you love! Don't forget to enjoy the simple things. And remember you are not alone in this fight. You have the support of many. Hang in there and give that cancer a fight.

Guest *Ste***cque**

Your approach to this is an inspiration, Tom.

I'm guessing you may already know one of my favorite quotes cause you seem to live it. "Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts". Marcus Tullius Cicero

I send you best wishes.

Steve