WTF someone is pretending to be me!

Guest ***rgi*****9

I don't know what to think of this...

I'm a little flattered and at the same time pissed right off!!!

Someone or some people are out playing a game telling SP's, MP's that they are me WTF. If it's happening to me I am sure it is happening to others. A friend of mine was at a MP recently and he told me he overheard some guy telling the girl he was with that his name was Georgieboy69 on CERB, etc and that he would be able to give her favourable reviews. My buddy tried to wait around to see who the mother #$%&$# was, but he couldn't.

This is such total BS, that people do this short of shit!

The unfortunate part is that we really can't stop it! The only way the guy's will be caught is if they try it with someone who actually knows me.

I always follow up with a thank you pm of some sort. So I suppose if they didn't receive one they can easily send one to me. That's the only solution I could think of.

I don't know what to think of this...

I'm a little flattered and at the same time pissed right off!!!

Someone or some people are out playing a game telling SP's, MP's that they are me WTF. If it's happening to me I am sure it is happening to others. A friend of mine was at a MP recently and he told me he overheard some guy telling the girl he was with that his name was Georgieboy69 on CERB, etc and that he would be able to give her favourable reviews. My buddy tried to wait around to see who the mother #$%&$# was, but he couldn't.

This is such total BS, that people do this short of shit!

The unfortunate part is that we really can't stop it! The only way the guy's will be caught is if they try it with someone who actually knows me.

Sorry to see this is happening to you. Unfortunately, no, you cannot stop it but the ladies can get around it by screening first/confirming the handle on CERB by sending a PM. If the subject is brought up during or after the encounter, it can also be verified at a later time.

It has happened to our friend Cato on here (and another board) and it took a while for the imposter to stop...

The "gentleman" was setting up (fake) appointments with the ladies and then pulling no-shows, etc. while using the name Cato.

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
changing a word to "make more sense"
  • Like 4

Sorry to see this is happening to you. Unfortunately, no, you cannot stop it but the ladies can get around it by screening first/confirming the handle on CERB by sending a PM. If the subject is brought up during or after the encounter, it can also be verified then.

It has happened to our friend Cato on here (and another board) and it took a while for the imposter to stop...

The "gentleman" was setting up (fake) appointments with the ladies and then pulling no-shows, etc. while using the name Cato.

Yes sorry this has happened to you. But as Gabriella has pointed out, and this is something I do as a matter of course when contacting a lady for an encounter is confirm my board handle via a PM. In the future, maybe send a PM to confirm your board handle when contacting a lady

RG

• Like 1

Yha it does suck not even sure why any would even do that what is the point? But I guess like others have said corespond that via pm then they know it is you when you arrive. From my experience most don't even ask or care about handles, I know some do but.

The same thing happened to me a few years ago. Some asshole was using my handle on the other board. I became aware of it when I told a lady who I was after an encounter. The impostor had seen her the previous day. I sent her a PM to prove who I was and posted about it. He gave up soon afterward.

This happened to another fellow member here. I was the recipient of a couple of nasty emails. Totally pointless to say the least. Whomever it was must not have much of a life to take the time to send me emails, being rude & then saying I'm so ___ ___ from cerb.

I contacted this member asking him first if it was him that emailed me & he said, Oh no was I accidentally spamming people or something to that effect. I copy pasted the email for him to see. He says "someone must not like me" asked me to report it to the mod. Mod won't except them as it is outside of here & they can be altered.

A day later I got another nasty email, signed off with a guys full name, address, home phone & cell. The email bounced back so there is someone or more then one out there impersonating others, plus having way to much time on their hands. They make an email address to only delete it after.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Your a great guy & so is the other member that someone told me they were in an email. I would hate for it to wind up discrediting you or any good guy out there. They could be assholes to the girls & your good natured, easy going character is seen different from girls who haven't officially met you.

The only way the guy's will be caught is if they try it with someone who actually knows me.

Happened to me a long time ago...I was at a lady's apartment that I had arranged over the phone. I told her my username. She said "You're not him, I see him all the time".

That was the first I had ever encountered this. She had a computer so I logged on to the board to prove my identity. I would urge anyone with any doubts to demand a customer do the same.

Make sure to logout after, and change the password in case of a keylogger.

Happened to me a long time ago...I was at a lady's apartment that I had arranged over the phone. I told her my username. She said "You're not him, I see him all the time".

That was the first I had ever encountered this. She had a computer so I logged on to the board to prove my identity. I would urge anyone with any doubts to demand a customer do the same.

Make sure to logout after, and change the password in case of a keylogger.

Wow, that'd be awful to find yourself impersonated -- glad you were able to resolve it. My only other comment is: careful about logging into your CERB account from an SP's computer, because one of mod's tools for the site checks for different accounts logging in from the same IP address (to prevent people from doing naughty stuff with multiple accounts). So you and the SP might get a query from the mod afterward.

• Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9
Wow, that'd be awful to find yourself impersonated -- glad you were able to resolve it. My only other comment is: careful about logging into your CERB account from an SP's computer, because one of mod's tools for the site checks for different accounts logging in from the same IP address (to prevent people from doing naughty stuff with multiple accounts). So you and the SP might get a query from the mod afterward.

I was thinking the same thing

Perhaps we should device a way to authenticate that were a cerb member like a secret hand shake. But instead of a hand shake we can make a secret sequence of orgasms. This is what I had in mind. You make her orgasm, then again and once more after. She then returns the favour, while you recuperate make her cum again and then you both have one more orgasm together at the same time.

Its should be fool proof and by the end of this she'll have forgotten your name and dubbed you f***ing amazing.

Lmao

Some of us don't like to use our board identities to book ladies, especially the first time. I rarely do, unless I'm absolutely certain there'll be no problems.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Some of us don't like to use our board identities to book ladies, especially the first time. I rarely do, unless I'm absolutely certain there'll be no problems.

I'm with Horndog on this I very very rarely ever use my handle! Of course after I've seen a lady that's a different story!

Yes, this was in the early days, maybe 2004. Not many members back then and I don't think they were worried about IP matches yet.

Booking a session by PM or email was very unusual, it was always done by phone.

As someone who has had the same experience (as Gabriella pointed out), I sympathise.

The guy was even copying my reviews and pasting them on another board, word for word. Really weird.

I'm with Horndog on this I very very rarely ever use my handle! Of course after I've seen a lady that's a different story!

Personally I've always started communication with the lovely ladies here via PM or in chat. So they always know who from CERB will be showing up.

Curious on why you wouldn't want the ladies to know your CERB identity when booking? What problems could arise ?

Personally I've always started communication with the lovely ladies here via PM or in chat. So they always know who from CERB will be showing up.

Curious on why you wouldn't want the ladies to know your CERB identity when booking? What problems could arise ?

I have a few different handles and use them in different situations and for differing reasons. I rarely contact some one via CERB PM and never in chat.

Peace

MG

I think threads like this go a long way to getting whoever this is to stop. If an sp recognizes your handle enough for it to be a draw for the guy 'borrowing' it, then the sp is going to see this thread as well, so she now knows that the real george isn't going to mention his handle to anyone.

If you go to mps, maybe tell someone who you do see that does know, and have them spread the word, that no sp is going to meet the real you and know your handle, and if anyone does use it as an introduction, they are an imposter :)

The guy was even copying my reviews and pasting them on another board, word for word. Really weird.
That also happened to me on TER a few years ago. I was able to get the guy banned by proving that I had posted my reviews on P**B before he posted the copies on TER.

I know there have been guys using an internet presence to solicit reduced rate or free visits with new ladies in exchange for good reccomendations. I could imagine after being caught and blowing their legit handle, they might want to use someone else's good rep to accomplish the same.

Still remember on another board when Nicky Orangefingers got Slothy to post a good review before she tossed him a free one, and the backpeddling afterwards. She certainly got the better of him that time, and he got his just due.

If you are trading on your CERB name to get special favors, and the lady knows about/uses CERB and wants new/current info out there, the CERBer could start a thread about the lady, saying that he has booked and appointment and a recommendation will follow... that way she knows he's legit, and he is committing to posting about her. If she isn't afraid of the dreaded "due to the rules, I can't say anything", they can both end up winning. Not saying this should be common practice, but it is a legitimate advertising method, as long as its not shilling. And this community at large rapidly outs shillers.

Does that place still require reviews to maintain your status?

I always thought that was just inviting abuse, or even an outright conflict of interest. I saw many reviews on there that were questionable.

• Like 1