Claire Heavens: Another Milestone, 100,000 hits on her page!

Congratulations to Claire Heavens on being the first cerb member to have more than 100,000 visits to her profile page!

That's an awesome record, and in just over two years!

Well done, Claire!

• Like 4

Agreed Cato, congratulations to Claire for this achievement. This is just a testament to all the things that Claire does right. She is just amaizing.

• Like 2

Claire also has 19 pages of recommendations, top recommended MA in Ottawa, and over a 100k views on her profile. I think that says it all, she is a class act,a genuine great lady, with personality and charm to boot, and so much fun to be with.

Congratulations Claire!

• Like 2

Congratulations Claire for your milestones. I think I've contributed a lot to your total. As I often come to check out your sexy pictures :)

xoxoxox

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

Good heavens Claire Heavens. That's like the population of Thunder Bay or St. John's coming for a visit. Cheers to your success!

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations Claire, an impressive accomplishment and a well deserved recognition. ;-)

Guest D***el B***e

Congratulations gorgeous! .... it's quite the number. Looking forward to seeing more pics and seeing more of you!

Wow.....100,000 visits, very impressive Claire! But not surprising given all those sexy photo albums posted on your profile page. Looking forward to many more.

• Like 1

Wow. Im Speechless. You all make me feel like a Rockstar ;) Thankya! It's Because of all of you that 'Claire Heavens' is what she is. I'm so very grateful. So here's to more ROAR! Giddy Up and get your kink on :)

X-O

• Like 3