• More than 30 Years
    • 25+ to 30 years
    • 20+ to 25 years
    • 15+ to 20 years
    • 10+ to 15 years
    • 5+ to 10 years
    • 1 to 5 years
    • Brand new

Last Thanksgiving, I realized it had been 32 years since I saw an SP for the first time.. It was in Hamburg Germany, on Sunday evening during Thanksgiving weekend in 1981. So many beautiful ladies, it took me a few days to make up my mind on who to see. I have been seeing SPs or MA.s since that day, across Canada and in many countries. I should apply for a job in Foreign affairs as I have built many foreign relations since lol.

So thought I would put up this poll, for both SP's/MA's and gents seeing the lovely ladies. Be nice to see the average number of years, CERB members have been in the business. In addition, for those ladies and gents who remember and wish to share their first experience in the industry I am sure many would be interested in reading about it.

Saw my first SP (date from hell) July 2010. So in the scheme of things compared to some other guys here, I guess I haven't been at it all that long. Sometimes I kinda wish I had started sooner though.

RG

My First experience with an SP was about 20 years ago ( Not sure of year) in Halifax.... it was not all as easy as it is now...there were not any recommendation board...Internet searchs...texting or mobile phones...lol

Over the years I have seen SPs when I was traveling for business but was not very active... in the last couple of years I have been more active and have enjoyed meeting some wonderful women.

I am contemplating the CERB social in Ottawa in December but not really sure yet....sounds interesting but I don't really know that much about it.

• Like 1

I can't remember the exact date or indeed whether it was my first foray into this lifesyle. It was before I got married, probably in the late sixties. I and a buddy went to New York from Montreal and spent some time around Times Square back when it was full of strip shows, bars and street walkers. Anyway we were propositioned by a couple of ladies and split up to go and indulge. As it turned out we both got rolled, and in those days I don't think we had debit or credit cards and made it back to Montreal with only some silver in our pockets.

I first time came across teh ondustry about 2 years and a bit more... I happen to meet with a friend of mine with that I had not seen for a while.. and I was having some financial difficulties and between jobs... So she asked me if i wanted to make some extra cash.. I said hey why not... I must admit it was very scary for me as this was all new to me... So I started.. got a few starter tips by one of the gilrs that works with me..., My first year was a ver quiet one... very much Under the radar, I would be just take a few clients a week... then I decided to dedicate more time.. and I realized how good I was and much much I was enjoying it... so about a year ago i decided ... to go all for it.. at the time I was taking care of VIP CERB account and was making lots of new friends... So I said I am spending lots of time on CERB because I like community.., so I said why not have my own presence here on the Board and created my CERB account! and That's my Story!

Guest c**io**m7

It's been a little over a year and a half now...I have met a lot of great people over that time and, quite frankly, had a great time.

My introduction dates back to the late 1970's. I was a randy young lad in search of adventure... and the rest, as they say, is history. So for me, this has been a life long hobby. And it just keeps on getting better!!