Have you ever had a threesome MMF ?

Nope... never been in one and if you had asked me a couple of years ago i would have said it was not something that interested me... lol my world has expanded over the last couple of years and now if the lady i was with wanted this it would be fine with me.

• Like 1

Feeling curious and frisky! I'm putting this thread back up!

Me and a long time friend have been fantasizing about it for a while. And I'm very much looking forward to making it come true (in the right situation) with the right partners in crime!

Have you had a MMF experience lately ? Please share your experience :)

• Like 2

Im going to have an MMF this month in my personal life and im very excited. :D

I was once part of an FFFFFFFFFF and one M! . The young man that came in with the room service at the Royal York was shocked. Lol. He was ssssshed up with a couple of c notes. Lol. When high rollers want something, they tend to indulge massively and pull out all the stops. If those walls could talk! Hehe

• Like 2

I replied earlier in this thread, but it seems to be only ladies replying this time, so let me repeat - yes I have, yes I would again, yes it was amazing! I can see how it could be particularly intense to be the F in the MMF, but if you are an M who doesn't mind some MM in the MMF (to which I say "mmmmmmmm!") then it adds a whole new dimension!

• Like 2

Very sad to say i have never had one. I thought by being on here it would have happened already. I may only do this once in my lifetime so maybe i am just being too picky. Not many options with locals in Winnipeg.

• Like 1

Love Love Love. I've had the pleasure a couple times and I fantasize about it often. Amazing and a lot of fun!

"Let the good times roll"

:handjob:

• Like 3

Feeling curious and frisky! I'm putting this thread back up!

Me and a long time friend have been fantasizing about it for a while. And I'm very much looking forward to making it come true (in the right situation) with the right partners in crime!

Have you had a MMF experience lately ? Please share your experience :)

I've never had one, but if I ever do, I want Eva Laperle to be part of it!

• Like 1

mmf is definitely FUN with a capital f!

So much fun that I offer it as part of my escapades

Anyone that ask for it surely knows what to expect and is comfortable in their surroundings with it

• Like 1

I have had a few in my day in my personal life very hottttt and exciting but not sure I would feel safe having a mmf encounter as a booking ...... for me safety is upmost important to me

But defiantly willing to do a mff or couples

• Like 2

I completely get why SPs would be reluctant to have an MMF where the genesis of that was two Ms asking to join her. My guess is that would be unusual, though. Of the MMFs I've had, either the female SP invited a friend (as I assume Red Headed Raven means) or the invitation came from a couple.

Am I mistaken in thinking that two men contacting an SP together is unusual?

I can't imagine saying to one of my male friends "so, I know this really exciting SP from Lyla - want to join me in seeing her?" Maybe my friendships are just too inhibited! Or maybe this observation belongs in the "double life" thread.

Looking forward to making that fantasy come true! It is becoming real haha! (Sweet Eva with a bad girl provocative side is speaking right now ;)

• Like 3

Looking forward to making that fantasy come true! It is becoming real haha! (Sweet Eva with a bad girl provocative side is speaking right now ;)

And does the idea of it excite you, Eva?

• Like 1

I have had personal encounters with 3F and 2M. It was most enjoyable, as I could hop around and explore different experiences.

I've had MANY of FFM and always a pleasure for me. I LOVE when all included, are fully interactive.

I've had a couple of MMF situations, one being very kinky and fun, whereas, the other time it was with two bisexual men, who were partners to each other. I thought it was very erotic, mysterious and romantic.The love I saw between them both, was beautiful and eye opening. I felt honored to be a part of their play time :P

• Like 2

Guest S****r

Oh,my! Had one today. Two different men who didn't know each other, but both knew me. One had requested it, so I contacted the other to see if he would like to join us. Wow! It almost fell through just because it is difficult to coordinate three different schedules, including wives' schedules. But today it finally happened. OMG, I loved it! Sooooo goooood! I am definitely open to doing again!

I wouldn't arrange it with a stranger, but only with two client-lovers whom I alreay know and enjoy.

Wow. Wow. Wow!

Summer, in a previous thread on this subject I've suggested exactly what you describe - that there would be a market for an SP to arrange such encounters between clients she already knows but whom do not know one another. I think it's a great idea.