Phoenix on Notre Dame

I am new to this site... and after reading through several threads regarding winnipeg.. I have to say my mind is a little blown ;) I had no idea there were so many of us out there (massage providers) ..... although it *does* surprise me that so many who are RMTs offer this as an aside.... interesting.. :)

I am new to this site... and after reading through several threads regarding winnipeg.. I have to say my mind is a little blown ;) I had no idea there were so many of us out there (massage providers) ..... although it *does* surprise me that so many who are RMTs offer this as an aside.... interesting.. :)

I'm not sure which RMT's you are referring to, but the consensus on actual RMT's is that none locally provide "extras". There are plenty of unregistered masseuses that work in various places like hair salons, etc, that provide happy endings, but not actual RMT's working in legit massage places that can provide receipts that Blue Cross would accept. The amount of training to get a license just isn't worth losing it for getting caught providing "extras".

It doesn't stop the occasional wild speculation, or wishful thinking poster from coming on and conjecturing or even lying about a verbotten session with an RMT.

• Like 1

Oh I know RMT will likely never risk their license... for sure... I was referring to finding out there are soooo many places offering <ahem>...*massages* here.... I had no idea....

and yes, I suppose the thought of a professional RMT suddenly offering something that is beyond what would be professionally acceptable does do some rather lovely things to the brain ;)

Oh I know RMT will likely never risk their license... for sure... I was referring to finding out there are soooo many places offering <ahem>...*massages* here.... I had no idea....

and yes, I suppose the thought of a professional RMT suddenly offering something that is beyond what would be professionally acceptable does do some rather lovely things to the brain ;)

Yes, the *ahem* massage market is quite active, but far less here than in places like Toronto or Vancouver, where legal "massage" places are everywhere. Here there are but a handful.

RMT's are probably more intimate with our physical bodies than anyone else in society, even moreso than doctors, spending an hour or more in a session in physical contact with a large part of our epidermis. It is natural that thoughts extend that closeness to other parts not normally contacted... but those are just thoughts, never a reality.

Hence the existence of "massage" places.

Nice place, I liked it especially when List- if that's her real name- is there!

surprisngly, every where I go, their names are Lisa!! whatever..lol

was there last week and had a older lady called Linda she does not talk English very good but nice massage. Especially work me from the backside left happy

• Like 1

has anyone had any luck at this place recently?

apparently linda, anni, lavinia, and riki now working there. I've only seen Linda and no HE was offered.

• Like 1