Phoenix on Notre Dame

This was a great place to go! Booked an appointment with Coco, but when I got there i was told she wasn't working. Being a little confused because I actually booked the appointment with Coco. After a bit of confusing conversation with the girl at the front she decided to check if Coco was in the building. Fortunately Coco was there and provided an amazing massage, and an extremely happy end to the session. Definitely will be repeating.

Some of the girls here will take others bookings if they can , simply human nature as they're there for the $$ ;)

I called yesterday and couldn't get a session. All three attendants were booked.

The previous week I had extra services declined because the "rate" had gone up.

There was no connections. I just couldn't be free when they had an opening.

And no I wasn't being a cheap Charlie.

PM for more details.

I went back earlier this week to try Lisa, as a previous post indicated she offered HE. No dice. So, out of three tries - Maria, Grace, and Lisa - I've only had luck with Maria. I will note that with Maria I was in the next-door building, while the other two I was in the main building and there isn't a lot of sound-proofing into the hallway, so maybe what a previous poster said about different services in the two areas isn't far off the mark.

I called yesterday and couldn't get a session. All three attendants were booked.

The previous week I had extra services declined because the "rate" had gone up.

There was no connections. I just couldn't be free when they had an opening.

And no I wasn't being a cheap Charlie.

PM for more details.

1st of all not sure what you mean by "There was no connections. I just couldn't be free when they had an opening"..need some clarity!!

also did see Coco the other day at Phoenix and she is the same gal that works at Ness..I love her massage,esp.how she leans over me by the head to rub my butt..also get very solid when she starts rubbing my tummy and later my "head"..she does a good job there but always asks do you want "that" massaged as well..gave a decent tip and was OK'd so will see what happens next time..

All I meant was that I didn't think there was any connection between my tipping and them being booked up. Ie not wanting to see me.

They just seem much busier.

1st of all not sure what you mean by "There was no connections. I just couldn't be free when they had an opening"..need some clarity!!..
  • Like 1

I called today and requested a session with either Coco or Marie. I wasn't sure if the man on the other end understood.

When I arrived, I was greeted by Lisa. When I asked about Coco and Marie, Lisa told me she would give me a massage and would take good care of me. I believed her, and her attractive face and body didn't hurt either in helping me say OK.

Lisa proceeded to give me a very good massage om my back, ass, legs (back and front), and chest. When the right moment came, she started to massage my little friend who tags along wherever I go. After several minutes of massage, he demonstrated his approval in a very visible way.

I will definitely repeat with this gem.

As far as the move goes, they aren't moving to Main Street in September or October. They are going to open a second, much larger location there, and leep the existing one open.

• Like 2

Has anyone had a massage with grace, she is cute and a nice smile, I saw lisa and was very pleased with the massage and finish, can I expect the same with grace

Guest ry*****an

Would you suggest to call for an appointment first? Or is it best if you just walk in?

Can someone tell me their experience with regards to both of these scenarios.

Cheers

Guest ry*****an

So i went for the first time to phoenix today!

First iPhone for an appointment, and ask if it would be okay to come in the back door. They said no, come in the front door. Bad advice, since the toll vehicles off that street at that time. Whatever!

Completely disregarded the advice and came in the back door. Went to the door on the right. Yes, just like in let's make a deal. I was immediately attracted to it because of the sketchy looking mosquito netting adorning the door. Like a fly too the light, I walked in.

Silence.

Stood there for quite a while, and waited. No one was there. No one was there to take my appointment or greet me. Suddenly, a door open and a Chinese man walked out. Asked me if I was there for a massage.

Yes.

Follow me, he said.

Okay! I am game for anything at this point. He leads me to the location next door and through a series of rooms. We enter the front hallway which is packed with jabbering Chinese people. He informs me that these are just people visiting his clinic. Asks me if I am there for massage. Then the guy at the desk asks me if I am there for massage. Then the chubby lady on the coach asks me if I am there for a massage. There is a general consensus that I am there for massage.

Awkward :(((

In walks Grace.

She asks me to follow her. I do. After the pleasantries she tells me to get ready and get on the table. I always feel awkward at this stage because I don't really know what level of adornment is appropriate. I settle for the yin Yang approach.

Half on half off. But partly showing but still a little bit of towel action there.

Met the attendant Grace and she was awesome.

Her smile really lit up the room. I put her at about 30 years old. 5 foot two approximately and with a nice body. I know that this is a subjective comment but I would see that her legs are rock hard and toned, her breasts or C cup and full and natural. Nice natural breasts, and I know that because she kept pushing them into my face...... But I digress, More on that later.

So the massage was generally good and she asked me whether I like hard or soft. My reply is always the same. I like hard in some places, soft in some places. Then I winked at her. I think she got the message

I had a surprisingly good massage from Grace. Skillful and adequate. There was a bit of roving hands on my part, checking out her butt and legs during the massage, which she did not seem to mind. However if my hand got a bit close to her kitty cat, There would be a sudden move to get more massage lotion. Noted!

conversation was great. She is funny, smart and pleasant to be around. Cute, beautiful breasts and awesome butt and legs. Touching very limited.

Then suddenly the bell went off. I said that time goes by so fast when you are having fun. She asked me if she could continue. I said I would love that.

H.E. Was on the table. I tried to touch her breasts and she informed me that this was off-limits. I continued to fondle her butt and legs, mind you that she was fully clothed through the entire session. The massage ended and I was happy.

Great massage with happy ending. That is what I came for, that is what I got.

My only comment is that I really wish there was more mutual touching allowed, and that the connection was a bit deeper. It did seem a bit mechanical to me. But I am wise in these things and realize that your mileage may vary, and it is always important to develop a connection and develop rapport for anything to ever progress.

Hopefully this review helps all of you.

I plan on repeating as I did have a pleasant conversation and great massage with this gal.

Wow. I could not let your statements stand without challenging them.

First, you made an awkward situation by ignoring the instructions given on which door to enter. Just because you don't like the front door, does not give you the right to enter through another door. If you don't like the choice they directed you too, don't go in. Go somewhere else.

I know that the roving hands is a real pet peeve of many. If the ma moves away then please stop. Nothing worse then those that feel because they are paying for massage and he they ALSO have the right to try to get more services. Did you pay for the extra time and services you tried to get?

I used to have 2 rates one for massage/he and one for massage/full service. I would clarify ahead of time. However those paying for he would always try to put their fingers in my kitty, try daty etc. I stopped the 2 rates because asking for access to kitty is in fact a full service.

Just an FYI, for those do not provide full service, it feels a lot like sexual assault when those try for more services - especially when they have clearly indicated they want you to stop.

Please consider this the next time you try a stunt like that again.

Amen sister and thanks for saying what others am sure were thinking..At Phoenix there is a front entrance and the back can be for leaving but don't go through if told not to..

Also agree with this guy trying to feel up Grace,she will say what she is OK with and please respect that..if U are not sure what is OK then ask and will find out most of these providers are not in it for getting groped or trying to get their kitty rubbed..need to respect these massage providers and go elsewhere for full service..

otherwise enjoy the rest of the massage and if a HE is offered then be happy with that..

• Like 2

What I did not get is, why did he not just park somewhere else and then still come in the front door apr? What does the parking situation on their street have to do with using the front door? Making it sound like where you park determines where you can enter. You can't park in front of the White House either but that does not mean you get to use their service entrance just because it's closer to walk. Seriously, man, what were you thinking?

• Like 1

Anyone heard much intel on the second location yet, or is it still in the works? Sounds really promising.

Based on the crossover of Coco, Linda and possibly others, sounds like the second location is on Ness ;)

Based on the crossover of Coco, Linda and possibly others, sounds like the second location is on Ness ;)

Nooo ... the 2nd location refers to a post someone made about Phoenix opening a 2nd location on Main Street. This is what he is asking about, whether anyone has more news about it. I am not sure if they really are going to open a second location or not. The Ness location has been in business for some time and some of the ladies are working at both Ness and Phoenix.

Nooo ... the 2nd location refers to a post someone made about Phoenix opening a 2nd location on Main Street. This is what he is asking about, whether anyone has more news about it. I am not sure if they really are going to open a second location or not. The Ness location has been in business for some time and some of the ladies are working at both Ness and Phoenix.

Was a joke...

Had called the other day and tried to book a session w/Grace and seemed she will not be back for a bit..maybe only in November..that's too bad she is lots of fun to talk to plus nice figure to look at..

did anybody notice that when in the front rooms the attendent always looks at the window, there are peek holes, i wont mention the name but when i was getting a massage one of the attendents kept looking at the window, so i asked why and thats what she told me, after she left the room i looked for myself, and you can see in the other room