Phoenix on Notre Dame

Re: Grace I just meant she likes to tease all around certain areas and opposite from my 1st session w/her there was no towel for the flip..she did tease very nicely with the towel over though that 1st time..

Saw Linda at Phoenix today for the first time. A little older than some of the others I have seen there, but slim and fairly atttactive. Very limited English, so it was a quiet massage. A little lighter pressure than I would like, even though I asked for a hard/deep massage. The best part was definitely the last few minutes of the massage, which made me very happy. I prefer Grace, CoCo and Lisa, as their massages are a lot deeper, but Linda was good try once and she does know how to leave you smiling.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Saw Linda at Phoenix today for the first time. A little older than some of the others I have seen there, but slim and fairly atttactive. Very limited English, so it was a quiet massage. A little lighter pressure than I would like, even though I asked for a hard/deep massage. The best part was definitely the last few minutes of the massage, which made me very happy. I prefer Grace, CoCo and Lisa, as their massages are a lot deeper, but Linda was good try once and she does know how to leave you smiling.

Posted via Mobile Device

This is a new Linda, not the one from a few months ago. I agree with the above description, and with her having limited English (she just arrived from China in the last couple of months). I also left happy.

Guest s*r***a**9

I think her name is Amber. I saw her recently. She told me her name but I forgot it after 5 minutes!

Great massage and had a great time. I'll go back to see her.

Guest s*r***a**9

Might have been Eva but thought she said Amber?

Nice girl. Decent English.

Guest s*r***a**9

Did you guys ask and they said no? Or did they finish the massage and walk out? I had to ask at the end.

Just to try to get the name correct...i believe she goes by Olivia.

So I'm confused with all the name changes. Is Lisa now going by Amber or Olivia?

I went for a massage with Lisa late last week. I've been to see her a few times but not for a few months and there was always extra. This time the massage was good as usual but at the end of the massage portion she just stepped back said all done and left the room.

Called last week and found there was some new talent here, goes by Riki. Massage was good, she is an RMT in training. Got to the end of the massage and thing were looking pretty good, massage started in the right places and was far from accidental. Once she had my full attention, she quickly ended the session and said the owner has told her that they are not allowed. Looks like Eva and Jolene are gone and it is down to Riki as Lisa is never there when I ask who is working.

Hi had wondered if anyone has TOFTT at 1330 Main yet..wondered who was there and if it is worth my while to try it out..have not been to the dinghy Notre Dame location in a long time,who is still there?