Bye and thank you

Guest webothscore

Well,

After only eight months and three experiences, I didn't think I would call it, but I am not "feelin it" anymore. Although only 1 out 10 on a self destructive scale, I posted some simple thoughts that I knew would go against the grain, but I did it anyway. I guess I have seen some things on here that were bothering me so rather than point them out, I would rather opt out. I see people outside of CERB in everyday life, so my thinking was, if the place that was a "no stress" outlet for me started to be less than almost perfect, well, I would call it. We all see this place in our own unique way. A touch unnecessary maybe. No drama, not a big deal. I have been so positive all along and a certain thread the other week was not like me at all. I wish I could have a fresh start down the road but it doesn't work like that in my opinion, especially since providers have seen me. My penis is very much tied to my head (no, not literally RNC if you are coming for one last comment ;) and so seeing ladies under less than perfect circumstances isn't my thing. It would be awkward for me. Also, much more important than my own wish to leave, I want to leave a big thank you to some of the long timers that helped back in April. I quickly picked up on the search function and have passed down many a link to help newcomers. I wish this community the very best and I hope you all have the best Christmas ever!

webothscore

Guest realnicehat

Well WBS, I am going to come up for one last comment and it is simply this:

I don't think the previous thread you mention was that big of a deal but, of course, I can't see things through your eyes. I respect your decision to leave and won't say anything further to try and talk you out of it. That being said, I believe you will be missed by more than a few members, myself included.

I guess all that is left to say is thanks for coming out.

Good game, man, good game.

All the best, and i too am sorry to see you go. Communities thrive on a diversity of opinion, and yours will be missed.

Porthos

• Like 1

Not knowing the thread, I will say that we have all been there at one point or another. It is a community here filled with colorful personalities, and sometimes we clash with a few...but then again a few weeks later....we come back together again. Much like siblings, we can disagree, get hurt, or upset, but there is always someone else who understands you. Or we come together and learn the other person a bit better.

Good luck, and I am sure you know that if you joined us again there are many who would welcome you with open arms:)

xoxo

Sophia

• Like 5

Good luck, and I am sure you know that if you joined us again there are many who would welcome you with open arms:)

xoxo

Sophia

Sophia is right, you would be welcomed back and there is nothing saying you can't come back

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Hey webothscore,

I totally get your point. On the surface this community is great, it's exciting and a lot of fun. I've met great and interesting people but lurking behind the shadow of anonymity there is a lot of clashing of personalities and, how can I put this gently, there's a lot of testosterone flying around. I speak from experience as I have been on the receiving end of hostile and unproven accusations and allegations. Of course it's all about a few rotten apples so I ignore and dismiss and continue to enjoy and cherish the relationships I've built.

All the best to you!

Sorry to read of your decision, bud. Hope you reconsider or re-appear at some point in time and I hope you have a great Christmas!

In life we all must follow our own path and as we go our path cross and we have the benefit interacting with others... i have enjoyed reading your posts and I look forward to when our paths may meet again.

Wishing you all the best! And hoping you will find what makes you happy! Thanks for your contributions in the past months... and maybe who knows... one day you will decide to come back.. but in any case.. wishing you all the best! Xoxo

I missed whatever thread you're referring to, but best wishes to you and thanks for your contributions.

Guest c**io**m7

Like Cato, not too sure which thread but, regardless, all the best...your contributions were valuable and may life bring to you that for which you search.

Well i will miss your posts as they were fun to read. I do not know what happened but there are always differences of opinions it is just a fact of life, and i know because i have been on the receiving end many. :) hope you have a happy holiday and all the best in what is next for you.

TC

Well having only been on here for a couple of weeks I am not familiar with you but it seem like a well rounded community and I like it. if there is one thing I do know however, Written communication is one of the worst forms of communication for the simple reason that when you read someone's post you read it with your own emotions and not those of the writer. I have seen more friendships blow up because of this fact. My Rule of thumb is never take anything personally unless its face to face.

Cheers

• Like 4

Guest c**io**m7
Well having only been on here for a couple of weeks I am not familiar with you but it seem like a well rounded community and I like it. if there is one thing I do know however, Written communication is one of the worst forms of communication for the simple reason that when you read someone's post you read it with your own emotions and not those of the writer. I have seen more friendships blow up because of this fact. My Rule of thumb is never take anything personally unless its face to face.

Cheers

So true! So many "discussions" in my personal life have come from a missed "lol" in a text. Text messaging has to be the worst...it's brief...easy to misunderstand and context conveyance next to impossible. I am trying very hard to refrain from important topics when texting, it's far too much trouble.

That being said...it's just as easy to misinterpret a post here as well.