Ladies, what do you expect from your clients

I am just wondering what you expect from your clients when we show up?

I had my first encounter (in decades) last week, and I tried to prepare as best I could for the meeting. Now, me being the person that I am (sortof a worrywort) I wonder if there is something that In missed.

The day before I shaved my face and trimmed my goatee and trimmed my birds nest way, way down (A fence post looks taller when it is not surrounded by a bunch of tall weeds).

The day of, I took a shower, and brought some lip balm, deodorant and toothpaste to work.

Just before I left for our meeting, I brushed my teeth, threw on some deodorant and s little bit of body spray.

When I got there, I grabbed a facecloth (from what was provided by the SP) and washed my hands and gave a quick once over of my junk.

Finally, I threw on a bit more lip balm after partaking of the sample sized bottle of mouthwash that was provided.

• Like 4

My appointment was on my lunch. Including travel time, I was pushing a 90 minute lunch. While my boss doesn't look to hard at how long I go for lunch, I didn't want to push my luck. My preference would be to make an appointment on a day where I work from home so that I can take a shower just as I am leaving for my appointment.

Also, thanks for the info about brushing my teeth. Muchly appreciated!!

I know your question is meant for the ladies. But as a guy who has a little more experience in this hobby, I would also recommend that you get all finger and toe nails clipped, filed and smoothed out. The last thing you'd want is to scratch a lady in the heat of the moment. For a shower, I normally take a thorough shower less than two hours before the encouner. I just feel more comfortable this way. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

I find that taking a series of shower prior to the encounter is always best. But you should have already taken a shower that morning and take one on site for those with facility. If you are seeing a lady for the first time, with whom you are not sure to trust, only take with you the donation amount and leave your wallet behind even if they join you for a shower.

I've never had incidences yet, but like buyin insurance, it's good to have policy.

Even if you brush, remember, tongue cleaning counts more, as that is where all the nasty smelly bacteria resides. Especially if you are a coffee drinker.

Definately take note on finger nails, especially cuticles. If you like to pull shockers, a sharp cuticle can end the entire good mood you've been working hard to build up.

• Like 2

When my guests arrive, I like them to REMOVE their shoes! I can't tell you how many people I've encountered who tried to do this! I find it so rude and a lack of respect for the other person's personal space. Upon their attempt, they didn't get past my front door without removing them.

While we all stress the hygeine factor, take a shower before you arrive or make sure there are shower facilities there.

However, one thing many people fail do upon arriving is washing their hands. There are so many germs are out there and then you are being intimate with someone and touching them. Be considerate of the lady esp when touching the nether reigons.

Going to the bathroom, leaving the door open and/or not washing afterwards. If a guy doesn't do this, I take it upon myself to get a washcloth. That would definitely be a YMMV scenario.

I take the time to be presentable as well as my surroundings and expect my guests to be the same. It makes for a really nice experience.

• Like 6

I agree and this goes for the ladies too. This past year I had 3 encounters where I couldn't preform DATY because the lady smelt so bad in that area...2 of them were from CERB. Now I will only see SP's that agree to take a shower with me.

Perhaps you're not seeing the right ladies or maybe you're overly sensitive to the natural odor of a woman. Nobody is 100% odor free but I've certainly never found ANY of the ladies I've seen to be anything but immaculate in that area.

That being said, perhaps some of you guys could quit thread jacking and let the ladies answer? This wasn't a question for y'all.

• Like 2

Emily and Nicolette have said it all...i will only add...shaving your private area is also part of good hygiene. I know a lot of gentlemen here have a SO and if you suddenly start shaving she might get suspicious...but maybe start with a little trim down...she might actually like it :D

There is nothing like a clean shaven or trimmed area...yummy!!!!

• Like 4

Other than the obvious- good manners and hygiene-reliability would also top my list of expectations. Cerb is certainly full of bookers who love to cancel last minute or book and then vanish, never to be heard from again. SO, be a man of your word-if you say you are going to visit on ex: weds at 7pm do so. Remember women are inherently intuitive and a stupid excuse is easily determined and an emergency is just that! We can tell the difference:)

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

I generally keep myself well trimmed and clean smelling all the time but if I have an encounter planned at a ladies hotel I make sure that area is well trimmed/shaved a few days beforehand. I brush my teeth/tongue a few hours beforehand and abstain from coffee or food until afterwards.

Even if I showered recently I ALWAYS grab a shower at the hotel so the lady KNOWS I am squeaky clean. We have our fun with lots of variety and positions and I shower before leaving. I can always get this done within the 60 minutes not including travel time.

One suggestion I would make is that the women join me in the shower to reassure "me" that they are squeaky clean. I've had a few encounters where my sensitive nose kinda wrinkled up too. This happens more often than I'd like.

Requesting that either party showers takes a bit of the romance out of the date and guessing about hygiene is not a recommended strategy for either of us. Why not both grab a shower at the start? :)

One suggestion I would make is that the women join me in the shower to reassure "me" that they are squeaky clean. I've had a few encounters where my sensitive nose kinda wrinkled up too. This happens more often than I'd like.

Requesting that either party showers takes a bit of the romance out of the date and guessing about hygiene is not a recommended strategy for either of us. Why not both grab a shower at the start? :smile:

I'm glad you put this in your post. Eric made me feel bad about saying anything but I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that experienced this problem. I have never said anything to the ladies when I encountered this...way too awkward for me.

I like first appointments of the day and for me to come directly from home/shower etc. Seems to take care of any potential hygiene issues.

Peace

MG

Aside from clean and all that has been discussed, I enjoy a visit that is a real visit. Most of my dates are very social and yes we could rush and finish up in a hour. I do prefer more though.

I enjoy most when people have bothered to read about what interests me and engages in conversation. Same on my part, as much as I am permitted professionally to know my guest that is what I like.

A guest can be the very nicest and have needs that are met the way they like but if you don't like to talk you probably won't be back to see me.

• Like 3

Hmm...pretty sure the title of this thread is "Ladies, what do you expect from your clients?" not "Tell me about that time you saw someone with a stinky pussy"

Seriously guys? If you see someone who is a professional, it's their fucking JOB to have a nice clean pussy and everything else. I'm not sure what ladies you guys are going to see but maybe you need to re-think your base price point. You get what you pay for and I guarantee that none of the classier ladies who are charging premium rates would stay in business for long if hygiene were an issue.

I would bet that better than 9 times out of 10 the one with hygiene issues is the guy.

• Like 3

Quote from my Etiquette page:

To freshen up with a wet towel is simply not sufficient.

The smell of urine is a tenacious one...Pwah! Only a hot shower with lots of soap can get rid of that!

Saying "oh I am clean, I took a shower this morning before work" - and our appointment is at 3pm - reveals the complete opposite of the gentleman's statement. No, you are not clean.

• Like 1

Sorry. I submitted it before I finished. Will finish then repost...

Edited by Layah

I am a little out of my element posing in the FS section, but I think the client / provider relationship is similar.

For me the ideal encounter is based on respect and trust.

Often I know how an encounter will feel based on PM's and messages ahead of time.

If the communication feels respectful we have already crossed one hurdle. If an appointment has been difficult to arrange with cancellations and rebooking, I might be feeling some anxiety getting us off on the wrong foot.

In the actual encounter personal hygiene, respect, and generosity make way more difference than age or body types. I always fondly remember a client that treated me well!

If you are a gentleman and treat us with the care and respect you would a lady you met under different circumstances, you will find endless enjoyment of this hobby!

Xoxo

Kelly

I like to think most of us here on CERB treat all the ladies with respect. Also hygiene is at the top of the list & that's why I'm liking the spas with in room showers.

Hi personally take a bath before each encounter and few minutes before (I asked to be texted when on a cross street) I go back and wash my intimate parts with soap again and when a client performs DATY on me I love when he cums back and kiss me for I can taste myself (of course doesn't taste much but as U said we do have our intimate odors) and smell my pussy on one's newly beard or mustache and honestly it's a major turn on for me!!

• Like 1