Does a Face Pic make a big difference?

Does havng a face pic make a huge difference when choosing an sp?

I'm new here, just signed up today & my photo shoot is this weekend. I don't plan to show a full face pic ... I need to be discrete, just like you ... but is that a deal breaker for you?

Sultry Nikki

I'm new here, just signed up today & my photo shoot is this weekend. I don't plan to show a full face pic ... I need to be discrete, just like you ... but is that a deal breaker for you?

Sultry Nikki

Personally no. At the end of the day only put up pictures you are comfortable with especially given how long something can linger on the Internet.

• Like 5

Does havng a face pic make a huge difference when choosing an sp?

Sultry Nikki

There are no deal breakers in this business. Be you and only show what you are comfortable showing, no matter what your clients want. Find your style, comfort zone and you'll then attract those whom you are meant to attract. Best of luck and enjoy your shoot:)

• Like 6

Cristy is right , the right clients will always find you . Your comfort level is most important and the right client will never push you .

When I started out I did not show my face , now I am ok with that so I do .

I believe there are ladies that post no pics at all , it's all about the energy field and the law of attraction . I think ( most ) clients visit more for connection and not so much on " the look" anyway .

• Like 5

You and only you can decide how much and what you decide to show online. Remember, your choices today can and do show up years from now. I asked the very same question once, and still feel strongly for myself that showing my face online or by sending by email is not in My comfort zone. The ones who truly want to see me, know that they can see my face once they meet me. The ones who do not want to see me unless they see my face picture, well, it hasn't made a difference to me. They can sit and wonder what they are missing out on. If you want to show your face, that's ok, go ahead. However, if you do not want to show your face, don't ever let ANYONE try to get you to do anything you are not comfortable with.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=143451&highlight=showing+face+pics

xoxo

• Like 5

It makes no difference for me if a lady's face is shown or not. I've had encounters with ladies who keep their faces covered and with ladies who show their face. What matters to me most of all is if the lady and I will have a connection...chemistry is the most important factor in seeking a companion.

I think most everyone involved in this lifestyle be it lady or gentlemen understands the need for discretion, and we all share what we are comfortable sharing. And a photo, once on the internet, is there forever.

So you have to ask yourself how much of yourself you are comfortable showing on the internet, knowing it may be there forever.

The only thing that does matter insofar as a photograph goes is that the photo is a real picture of the lady, and so far every lady I've seen has had her pictures on her website/profile.

Anyhow a rambling for what it's worth

RG

• Like 2

facial attractiveness is very important to me. But, the absence of a face picture has never once determined whether or not I would book a lady. As others have said, do what you feel comfortable with, and don't feel pressured to go beyond that.

Porthos

• Like 1

Absolutely not.

The difference of a face pic for me is, if I like the picture of an SP's face, it will prompt me to research more. My decision to see a certain sp would be based on what I read about her and not about how facially attractive. Specifically, If I think she would be a good fit for me, I would be interested to meet.

Cheers

The only reason why I currently show my face is because I am consider an "alternative" SP. I have numerous tattoos and neon bright pink hair....

Which is why I started to show my face 2 1/2 years ago, after people recognize because of my hair. It's a bit committing a social suicide in this case...but again I advertise as your suicide girl next door.

To be honest I do not think it will really impact your business if you are someone that is "legitimate" (have pics, a website and do not rip people off).

I have been showing less and less of my face in this past year and I still do well.

While some people do want to know who they will be meeting, the majority of people you want to meet will be more attracted to your personality that you project, how you handle yourself and will except a nice surprise.

• Like 3

I think showing face pics is the exception, not the majority, so there is no reason at all to even consider showing your face. especially if you are new to the biz, you don't yet know how long you may be doing this, and you don't know who might be checking out new ads.

Some potential clients will ask. Some potential clients ask for a lot of different things that you don't do and don't offer, so you just have to have an answer ready for those questions the same as if they ask for face pics. They'll say 'many' do show face pics, to which I just tell them that's BS. "many' do not, and of the few ads that do have face pics, the majority of those are B&S fake pics, so of course the sp doesn't mind if the face is showing lol.

• Like 1

after reading all the post and having a converstaion about that same subject last night...I have decided to not show my face anymore...I have a lot of work to do to change all my pics on my ads but i think its for the best...

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice on the subject...I'm at a stage in my life where i didn't mind being recognized but reading all the info here...it makes a lot of sense covering my face...I'll just keep showing lots of legs lol

It just goes to show that there is no age to learn ;)

BJ xxx

• Like 1

Absolutely not. As others have said, only do what you are comfortable with. The best pics for me are those where a lady simply turns her head to the side and lets her hair hide her face and its a natural picture.

Come to think of it, every SP I have seen had their face shown on their ad except one. I would have to say that this is mostly a deal breaker for me. Not to sound shallow but when scrolling through ads with other pooners, it's usually the ads with the face pics we are attracted to thus allowing us to say "she's hot" (or not). We are men and as you know, men are very visual when looking at females....just saying.

The thing is, there are sooo many reasons why a person could choose to visit you, that there's no reason to fear any one aspect would ruin things. And besides, there is no way that any single person can make everyone happy and appeal to the wants or needs of every perspective client.

It's true, not showing a face pic may mean there a few perspective clients that look elsewhere. But for the most part, it won't be a deal breaker. It's no different than ladies having restrictions on services they are comfortable offering, or only being able to offer incall or outcall. Again, since there's nothing you can do that will work for everyone, as others have said it's best to just decide what you are and aren't comfortable with.

Happily, there is a wonderful amount of variety in the world, so whatever you choose to offer or not offer, share or not share, there will be people out there that it is a good fit for.

Guest c**io**m7

Face pics are nice, let's be honest, we all like to see the face but we all understand that discretion and privacy are key elements of this industry for both the provider and the hobbyist.

It's a personal choice. If you wish to hide your face, hide it. If you wish to show it because you don't care who knows what you do for a living, then show it...it's you to decide.

ya, I gotta see the face or I won't book. To me it's mostly about physical attraction and I like pretty ladies.

While I fully respect a lady's right not to post face pics and have booked sessions without, I do appreciate it when they do.

Also there are ways especially if you are working with an experienced photographer that they can take shots from certain angles and lighting to give the viewer an idea of your facial appearance without divulging your identity for all the world to see.

I apologize if this sounds superficial but for me a lady has to be pretty/attractive. I know for some guys personality and body are enough to look past a "Butter Face" but not for me.

If I'm choosing between 2 ladies and one had face pics posted and is attractive, I'm going to choose to see her every time.

Cheers

Does it make a difference? Yes. Would not having a face pic stop me from booking? I don't know. Without a face pic I might not be the first to book you, but if someone else sees you and posts a review and it is good, then my concerns would be eased.

Many ladies do partial face pics, up to their smile, that is fine, or they teasing show their eyes, that can be hot. Some hit a bit behind their hair, also hot. Some partial obscure their face.

End of day, decision is yours, but there are lots of options. Face pic. No Face pic. Somewhere in between.

Guest Lu***ou***en

I'm also rather new, and the most important thing I've learned is to stay in YOUR comfort zone. There is a reason you may not feel entirely OK with showing your face, and if that's the case, listen to yourself, and you'll be more comfortable and able to enjoy yourself as an SP so much more for that reason.

If prospective clients complain about the lack of face pic... too bad. For your privacy, security, or comfort, you name it, you have chosen not to disclose that-that's what matters.

Think about the boundaries you will have in place as an SP (for privacy, safety, comfort, enjoyment etc) and make sure you keep them. These are also fluid and may change as your experience level changes.

That your photo's had/have shown your face, that had absolutely nothing to do with me booking my time with you,although I find you to be a very extremely attractive lady.

What had me drawn towards you for an encounter was your initial ad's, your contact with myself through pm's/emails and text message, which revealed your warming personality.

That said, if a lady chooses not to show her face, it makes no difference to myself, and it is not the end of all she does or does not show her face, it is personality, her writing, her way of words through initial contact, and of course her pictures that reveal her body.

Lets be honest here, it is so a man has a understanding of the body type of the lady prior to booking and her pictures are updated, not 1-2-3-4-5 years old.

Bianca, you do, what you think is best for you, and those that have met you, know that glowing personality, and warming smile, great looks, oh and those amazing kissable lips.

:)

after reading all the post and having a converstaion about that same subject last night...I have decided to not show my face anymore...I have a lo of work to do to change all my pics on my ads but i think its for the best...

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice on the subject...I'm at a stage in my life where i didn't mind being recognized but reading all the info here...it makes a lot of sense covering my face...I'll just keep showing lots of legs lol

It just goes to show that there is no age to learn ;)

BJ xxx

Edited by PistolPete