Sabrina St James

Guest s*r***a**9

Yup seen her a couple times but not for over a year now. Need to change that!!!

Great body. Great attitude. Great girl.

amazing incall

She has a nice VERY TIDY apartment. Tasteful decor, secure, easy parking, not in some slum.

A very pleasant contrast to some I have seen.

As I recall she has implants and used to work with another provider out of St B?
Yes, she used to work with Chantal.

I saw Sabrina only once, when she worked at Nevada around 17 or 18 years ago. I did not repeat there or anywhere else she worked.

Hi was wondering if she has retired or just taking some time off..have not seen her ads on BP or EC in a while..I enjoyed time with her at EB,lots of fun she was..

Guest Addi*******en

I had the opportunity to spend a special moment with this special lady.

Right off the bat, she calms your nerves. It's not a rush in to it, wham-bam, move on. She is not new to the business and thankfully knows the importance of customer service. Great body and *bang* in your face boobs! Seductive. She knows how to please a man (and may actually teach you something about your body).

She seems to have a very active/busy personal life and at all times, I felt that she effectively balanced her personal life with her professional one. So, last minute appointments might be very rare. Her head is in the right place and she take necessary precautions to be safe, and to keep you safe.

I'm not sure how many new customers she will take on but if you get the chance, I highly recommend to go see her!!! She is a definite GEM and a repeat for me (should I be so lucky).

Additional Comments:

And, she is definitely not retired.