what am I doing wrong?

You're great Jessica!!

I am one of the people that is affected by the others cancelling as I was looking very forward to seeing you, and now miss the opportunity due to others cancelling...

I'll watch for upcoming "misbehavin" tours though..

• Like 1

It's a real shame but many people in Ottawa think nothing of double or triple booking whether it's for restaurants, flights or SP's it seems. I don't know if it's a peculiar trait to Ottawa or if it's more widespread but whatever it is, it is downright inconsiderate.

• Like 2

Okay, this thread really pisses me off.

Yes, Ottawa has a horrible reputation for cancellations. And here, again, we have a SP who's wondering what she's doing wrong, and may well be considering joining the ranks of those who simply don't bother coming any more. There are plenty of other cities. There are many other clients who don't fuck the ladies around.

So, I have a question for the assholes who habitually book and then cancel at short notice: are you too fucking stupid to understand how much you screw things up for the rest of us by getting providers to avoid Ottawa? Or are you just so fucking selfish that you don't care?

I know there is a city in the Maritime infamous for this sort of thing, and is now off some lady's touring list. If people cancel, or double/triple book touring ladies are just going to strike another city off their list. And the loss will be for those gentlemen who won't see wonderful companions.

An all too early in the morning rambling

RG

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear about this and I completely understand . My first couple of trips to Ottawa were disastrous and I would be crying in my room trying to figure out why people booked and did not even bother to show up.

Here is the good news, perseverance pays. If you can afford to build a good reputation there with a few word seems to get around. Ottawa is now one of my favourite cities to visit with very polite and grateful gentlemen. You just have to find them.

A small deposit really helps and having them call a few days prior to confirm and then the day before. All the best to you and I really hope it works out for you!!

• Like 3

I am so sorry to hear about this and I completely understand . My first couple of trips to Ottawa were disastrous and I would be crying in my room trying to figure out why people booked and did not even bother to show up.

Here is the good news, perseverance pays. If you can afford to build a good reputation there with a few word seems to get around. Ottawa is now one of my favourite cities to visit with very polite and grateful gentlemen. You just have to find them.

A small deposit really helps and having them call a few days prior to confirm and then the day before. All the best to you and I really hope it works out for you!!

while I appreciate your comments, I think 2 years is perseverance enough.. don't you? I have been very well reviewed so building a reputation is hardly an issue. I have met several very nice gentlemen, but some of them still cancel last minute or with very short notice.

I do screen, I do confirm... just like I do everywhere else! If I don't have these issues elsewhere I agree with others that's it's not me... it's them :)

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be a lot of SPs based on the other side of the river like I am! Now have regulars living on the Outaouais side that R glad they found a SP they R mostly satisfied with and on their side of the river for they say we R definitely not a lot on our side! Not that I meant it to be that way but pretty glad actually!!!

Ummm - Ok, so back to the topic of Ms. Jessica Lee's thread...lol

Jessica, you are not doing anything wrong. Unfortunately, there are just as many disrespectful clients as there are great ones in this city.

I personally think that indicating who does this in our wonderful and helpful sp section-would be great too-as it allows an extra piece of info when booking the client. Does not mean he needs to be bad dated-but when bookings arise, and there are 2 or 3 who are looking for the same time-I would most certainly go with the client who is not known for cancelling with short notice. I understand things can happen, but when one is known for a behaviour that can affect my income, well it just makes the selection process that much easier ;)

Also, sometimes....they can only learn the hard way-aka trying to find a a reputable lady who will see them. I have a heard of a few that got the hint-got their shit together, and stopped effing around.

And for all those who did this to you-what a loss-silly gents.

xoxo

• Like 2

Hi sweetie, sorry to hear of your troubles! Here's some advice that may help: government workers typically get paid every second Wednesday via direct deposit for Ottawa and in Petawawa, the military men get theirs the 15th (or business day before) or last day of the month. Especially in Petawawa where those boys haven't got much to do but party, things are usually tight on their off pay weeks as they tend to go a little crazy around payday (friends of mine are serving in Petawawa and this is a trend I've noted with them). I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, you're very friendly and were very welcoming the first time we spoke :).

I can say from experience you are not doing anything wrong, I had a great time with you in Petawawa, and would again if you come back. So chin up and don't think its your fault in any way.

I have a theory. Well maybe not a theory but more of a wild eyed conspiracy plot!

What if all of the cancellations and bookings came from the same sick SOB? With the intention of giving "Ottawa the Good" a bad reputation with travelling SP's. Is it so hard to imagine a tight ass moral rights nut, like Peter MacKay might resort to such dirty tricks?

Or possibly this is the work of a rabid PTA group or religious knitting circle? Perhaps there are individuals out there who could care less about the time and expense a Service Provider incurs when they visit this fair city.

Personally, I try to support the traveling SP's in equal measure to the local providers to encourage their return.

Work where you fell your best and happiest. There were a lot of layoffs this year in the gov't including DND in the Ottawa area. And the economy is on a down turn. we are in a recession.