Are you classy when you're alone?

Guest K***e D****ls

This thread is a riot!

I only ever eat friend chicken with my fingers. Wrist deep in grease! haha

Sweats and a hoodie are my 'home chilling' staple. The baggier, the better. In the summer, old cut-off's and faded concert tshirts.

I live alone so I find it completely acceptable to drink from the carton!

I eat standing over the sink from time to time.

I've been known to use my fingers to push the food onto my fork.

If I wear pants while at home (big IF), they're of the pajama variety. People will see me taking my dogs out at all hours of the day while wearing pajama pants.

• Like 2

Well when it comes to eating deserts whether in public or private, I'm always a gentleman

A Seinfeld episode for every occasion

Now in all seriousness, or is it lightheartedness

At home alone (joys of being single)

I drink milk and juices from the carton. I also throw the pull tabs, my cat loves chasing and carrying them around...little caches of pull tabs all over my apartment

Bathroom door stays open, my cat would howl (not meow) at any closed doors

Leftover meals, well if in plastic containers I'll reheat and just eat out of the plastic container...why dirty up a plate as well as the plastic container

On some lazy days, especially if it's a cold snow stormy day, well the day before I make sure I'm stocked up in the kitchen and I'll stay in and not even get dressed, just lounge pants and a hoodie

I drink my no alcohol beer out of a bottle...does that count

If I have ice cream it's out of the container, why dirty a bowl

If I have chips and helluvagood dip I eat the chips out of the bag and the dip out of its container...again why dirty a dish or two

And pizza, just leave it in the cardboard carton, take out a slice at a time and eat it...no plate, just a knife to cut the pizza with

Oh, and I always eat in the living room sitting in my recliner watching tv

If you ladies didn't want me before I bet you all want me now LOL

RG

• Like 2

when I eat chicken wings its all over my face and I don't care, My wife will only go to local heros with me I if I don't order wings. She has not been there in a while, but I have.

You should see Clarissa Delight and I eat crab legs ;)

That does not count! No one can be classy when eating crab legs or lobsters! ;)

• Like 3

Guest M*****le*****c-H***s (Reti

I'm not even sure what "classy" means.

But of course my behaviour when alone is different to when I am with other people. Alone, I do what everyone else does but don't generally admit to - I pick my nose, I fart, (I have a digestive system: this one is not my fault), I scratch my pubic area. But, on the positive side, I drink wine from a glass, I brush my teeth, I don't curse much, I am kind to animals, and I clean my toilet. lol

I always wear yoga pant style sweats always, changing for appointments only, during the winter.

I never drink from a glass like a lady, I always use straws for cold drinks. I am not sure if i like the feeling of liquids on my lips from drinking from the cup.

I also eat popcorn for dinner. I get extra butter microwave popcorn and still put butter on top :)

Dinner time is when I feel like eating a larger meal. anywhere from 2pm to 8pm.

• Like 1

Oh my...and i thought i was classy...hehe...

I'm more of a Nutella scoop girl instead of peanut butter...eat in the living room out of plastic container...bathroom door always open too...I wear loose close always at home...comfy comfy...very important...no make up and yes i will skip a shower if im alone at home..

Feels good to know im not alone ;)

BJ

• Like 1

I wear pajama pants at home, always. I eat peanut butter straight from the jar while waiting for the toast. I sometimes eat kraft dinner right out of the pot. I drink orange juice and chocolate milk straight from the jug. I lick the plate or bowl, especially if it's ice cream, unless I let the dogs lick it!

• Like 2

OMG royal, separated at birth?

I am sitting in my theater type lazy boy (cup holder, junk food receptacle etc) in my too big pj pants, eating pumpkin seeds with beer and watching .... Wait for it... American Idol and crying when they sing.

I am so pathetic!

Next, cheezewhiz and whatever I can find to scoop it out of the jar with. Hmmm I have salt and vinegar chips. Wait, baconnaise with cheezewhiz on my finger!

• Like 2

First thing in the door after work is to change to baggy sweats, pour a glass of house wine (good stuff is for company). Gotta have wings from time to time, the messier the better. Always chew with my mouth closed.

Answered my front door this morning -30 outside - in my boxers nothing else the two Jw,s didn,t even leave the pamphlet !

• Like 1

Home means comfort over style. Sweat pants trump slacks. Baggy tee shirts complete the ensemble. Dinner is often eaten in front of the television right from the coffee table. All manner of bodily sound effects are in play. Burps and farts break the silence with disturbing regularity.

I guess my classiest move is the drive by fart. My SO & I will be on the love seat and I need to get up for some reason. As I exit the area I leave something for her to remember me. Drive by. :pete:

• Like 2

I've discovered I'm suuuuuper classy when not feeling well. I've been wearing the same pajamas since Monday, eeek! Time to take a shower and feel like a person again.

When I am not having guests or entertaining I don't shower, wash my hair or brush my teeth. I slop around the house in my cat pajamas, drink wine and talk to my cats.

I have also gone for groceries and to the NSLC in same cat pajamas, jammies are pink and my crocks are blue. Very classy!

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 1

RG as usual you make us all look bad! :icon_smile::icon_smile:

Well I find a bubble bath clears my head and thinking

When I don't have a daily bubble bath, well I let my guard down and forget who I can trust

tuco1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjldV6eg0yj4pu7m6iVHZQH--eSKxUeIQnoPurbS9ZzGRsBM1wUg

So moral of the story, a daily bubble bath keeps your head out of a noose

A Good, The Bad and The Ugly rambling

RG :-)

My home has a no-pants rule. However, I also don't wear pants when company is over, so my classiness knows no bounds...

I drink from the bottle.

I often eat with my hands, and it is particularly pleasing to lick my fingers.

Lately, I am often covered in dog fur, dog kisses, and dog farts. He snores in bed, too. It's a good thing he's adorable and likes to snuggle under the blankets.

Lately, I am often covered in dog fur, dog kisses, and dog farts. He snores in bed, too. It's a good thing he's adorable and likes to snuggle under the blankets.

Sounds like I could be your dog too, I shed, I like kisses, farting goes without saying and I luuuuv snuggling under the blankets!

• Like 1

Really classy, I wear the same things shorts and t-shirt day and night until it's smelly then I go without clothes. Good thing I'm never home alone for long periods of time.

well years ago I lived in a flat above a retail store on a busy main street, and I spent hours gazing out the windows at people who thought they weren't being watched. I have seen people do some seriously classless things. Bordering on obscene even.

Because of this, and for the longest time, no matter where I was, I had the feeling that someone, somewhere might be watching me so I tried to maintain some level of decency because of that.

Now I have fun with it ... I'm in a silly mood and I catch someone watching me in my car or on the street, I freak them out by smiling at them while I pretend to pick my nose, or I scratch my ass... you should see the looks I get.

When I get home alone, I do all the classless nasty things you guys do. and then some :D