Any girls here exaggerate about their height?

Just a question to throw out there for the SPs. Have any of you ever said you were taller than you actually are in an ad? If so, feel free to come clean, right here right now :P

Guys usually don't care how tall or short a woman is unless there is a huge difference in height. I have never seen an SP on here that is shorter than 5 feet tall, so it got me wondering.

I think short girls are very sexy. But I also think tall ones are too......annnd ones in-between :)

Guest c**io**m7
I tell people I'm 5"3. I don't mention height in ads I do to think.

I'm 5"2. And a half.

Additional Comments:

I'm happy in short though. It means I can wear heels

And, if I recall from the Sept social, it's a very sexy 5'2 and a half.

It's funny - when I tell people I'm 5'2", they say when they meet me "Oh, you're taller in person". So I advertise as 5'4" and never seem to have any questions. Yes, my heals are 3-4", but once they come off, I'm really 5'2".

• Like 1

It's funny - when I tell people I'm 5'2", they say when they meet me "Oh, you're taller in person". So I advertise as 5'4" and never seem to have any questions. Yes, my heals are 3-4", but once they come off, I'm really 5'2".

LOL, me too. I always wear heels when providing and they are usually 3-4 inches so I appear to be 6ft-6ft1 and I'm always told ohh you are so tall! Either way I'm tall. But isn't everything about this business to an extent exaggerated? I mean with makeup, hair dye, hair extensions, wigs, nails extensions, eyelashes, tans, body modifications, lingerie, it's all fantasy,, I mean I don't wake up in my heels, mascara, lip gloss, flat ironed hair, sexy lingerie and in candle light with soft music playing-lol!!

• Like 2

There is no benefit to exaggerating one's height. There are lots of gentlemen who like short ladies.

Short Valerie

I'm one of those guys who generally prefers (not exclusively) ladies who are somewhat vertically challenged.

I'm one of those guys who generally prefers (not exclusively) ladies who are somewhat vertically challenged.

lol, good to know;) I also used to have a preference-but for men that were gifted with height. However, after meeting so many sexy men of ALL heights I've decided no matter if I have to look up or down if he's a gentleman I'm going to enjoy him and have fun:)

• Like 3

I thought that adding Inches was only a Guy Thing.... so now you are telling me there is a risk that an SP might lie and I will end up at a session a couple of inches short of a magical encounter lol

• Like 6

God no i am 5 10" (without heels), Apparently some men do not like to be towered over top of? Always good not to keep it honest...Amberx

Additional Comments:

Every time I read "I am a cock therapist" I giggle such a great saying!

Honesty is always the best policy, especially about something that will be obvious when we finally meet; a blatant lie is a terrible thing to start a relationship off with.

In civilian life, would you have a 2nd date with someone that lied to you on the first?

Not being the tallest fella, I will sometimes pass on a lady that I think will be too tall for me so the added inch or three may make an amazing experience never happen.

I am the shortest sp I've ever met at 5'1". I have never lied about my height, don't much see the point. I'm not short of anything ;) I don't even lie about my age anymore, I outed myself at the start of the year. LoL

On days I do a good yoga session I sometimes gain a quarter inch... amazing how much good posture can affect your height.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I am the shortest sp I've ever met at 5'1". I have never lied about my height, don't much see the point. I'm not short of anything ;) I don't even lie about my age anymore, I outed myself at the start of the year. LoL

On days I do a good yoga session I sometimes gain a quarter inch... amazing how much good posture can affect your height.

Short in stature perhaps but "SO TALL IN THE SKILLS DEPARTMENT!"

Just a question to throw out there for the SPs. Have any of you ever said you were taller than you actually are in an ad? If so, feel free to come clean, right here right now :P

Guys usually don't care how tall or short a woman is unless there is a huge difference in height. I have never seen an SP on here that is shorter than 5 feet tall, so it got me wondering.

I think short girls are very sexy. But I also think tall ones are too......annnd ones in-between :)

I'm up front about my height, and, it has never really been an issue. If anything, being somewhat taller seems to bring novel advantages...Given that I almost always greet my clients at the door in 3.5 or 4 inch heels, which bring me to around 6 feet tall, if there have been any comments about my height, it is usually about how turned on these gents feel by my stature....and likely all the much closer my breasts come to their face ;P ...and that goes for clients I have had of all heights. Here and there, I've had a client express relief at my eventually removing my heels, which is also sweet. Recently I did an outcall to visit a gent at his hotel who was around 5 foot 6. at the end of our session, he remarked that, even though he knew he'd be receiving a tallish woman at his door, he found himself astounded at the feeling of my stature in front of him...as he put it, a bit intimidated, but at the same time exhilarated. I adore and can be turned on by men of all heights...and shapes and sizes for that matter.

• Like 1

I think it's important not to "embellish" on any aspects of yourself including height.

I often ask a lady to greet me barefoot. I'm 6' and I prefer a lady to be shorter than me when we meet.

Years ago, I knew an SP who was over 6 feet tall and she would say 5'11 because she didn't want to intimidate the guys.

I always wrote my real height 5'8 1/2 and came across many gents that weren't comfortable when meeting me as I was looking eyes to eyes at them in heels as I'm close to 6'2 in heels..So I am now very forward and vocal about it to avoid those situations I used to have then

Vic

• Like 1

Perhaps this question warrants its own thread, but I will post it here...

Of the men who "dislike" when a woman is taller... Can I ask why?

I'm not particularly tall. 5'6", although I like to deceive myself that I'm 5'7". So many women are taller than me, particularly when greeting me in heels. It's never bothered me particularly. I think when there is a big difference in height it can make kissing somewhat more awkward. But hey, that's just a bit of a challenge that is fun to work on.

Porthos

• Like 1

I've been told by some that they find a tall woman intimidating and by others they just have a preference to shorter women. To each their own:) I personally think height, especially on women is extremely sexy;)

I'm tall myself, over 6ft and personally i find a tall woman very sexy. The taller the better.

But for some reason lots of guys don't want a woman taller than them, but for me i don't care... I almost prefer it :)

• Like 1

Yeah, probably need a new thread if we want to go in details.

Me i love tall women, so i don't care.

The same question could be asked to women though. For those who "dislike" man that is shorter, why? Specialy on dating website, you often see women flat out warning they won't date shorter men.