As a mature provider - I waver between am I a MILF or a Cougar? I've looked at the definitions, and the definitions for Cougar aren't very flattering. Yes, I have a kid, but don't relate to being a mommy in this business. I prefer getting dressed up, but would never be a high maintenance Desperate Housewifes type of women. So, if you are a provider - do you lean towards MILF or cougar. If you are a hobbyist - are you drawn towards MILFS or Cougars?

I once put an ad up saying "cougar spotted", and got all sorts of crazy replies. So, I am careful now about advertising this.

milf

"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"

mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.

A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

Cougar (see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

Millions of them. More famously, Demi and Ashton, Naomi Watts and Heath Ledger, Joan Collins and her hubby, Cameron and Justin, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins

• Like 1

If you are a hobbyist - are you drawn towards MILFS or Cougars?

Hi Meaghan,

Definitely MILF..... because I would be totally invisible on the Cougars radar screen.. ;-)

D.

Edited by 6dave9
type-o
  • Like 1

I have dated both types - not at the same time of course.

I definitely prefer a MILF. I found them to be better at everything and more giving.

• Like 1

For the record I am not a fan of either term but the main difference is in the intent of the subject, a MILF is someone a man or men want to f*ck and a Cougar is a woman that wants to f*ck (younger) men. If you feel one suits you better use it, if you don't feel comfortable with either term then don't use either.

From the free dictionary online:

Mature

adjective

1. sensible, experienced, adult, responsible, wise, sophisticated, reliable, discriminating, fully-fledged, dependable, level-headed, sagacious

or http://thesaurus.com/browse/mature

• Like 6

Guest P*rry

The two definitions for MILF and Cougar hit me as too cold. Panther is a great term.

If I have to pick between the two definitions, MILF is my preference. Wanton abandon sounds very appealing.

Guest P**aq

Compared to the American Pie days of "Stiffler's Mom" as the original MILF, that was ok, but after seeing the brats on Teen Mom on MTV, I'm not sure I want that kind of MILF, LoL!

I like the sound of Midnight Massage and the "Panther!"

I think people have hit on the key difference: the cougar is aggressive in the pursuit of sexual conquest, wheras the MILF is someone not so much seeking but rather admired and sought.

But it's all subjective so yeah, you can't really tell what connotations either term will have for people. They'll decide for themselves.

Personally speaking, as an attractive "mature provider" you're my preferred class of SP. When I was a kid I was always sort of in awe of the style and allure of women older than I was; and sure, looking back, there were definitely some MILFs! ;) But they were all unattainable, and certainly not interested in me, so "cougars" weren't really on my radar.

Still, for some reason that special allure of a woman in her 40s or 50s hasn't changed for me, even though I've reached their age myself. Funny how the mind works.

• Like 4

I'm far too old to be of interest to a cougar, and likely to old to have much luck with many MILFs. But I must say i do enjoy looking at the MILFs in the waiting room at my daughter's dance classes.

porthos

• Like 3

I think people have hit on the key difference: the cougar is aggressive in the pursuit of sexual conquest, wheras the MILF is someone not so much seeking but rather admired and sought.

Ok, so everyone is clarifiying it for me. I always thought that a MILF was someone who had a kid, but really, it's someone who has had a child, and is still sexually interested in exploring. A cougar is someone who activilly seeks out her pups.

I love the idea of a panther - but really they are the same breed of cats, just a different location and colour.

I love being someone who actively pursues her pups, but loves being admired by those that wish they could be with her.

I am always in the cross stream of definations. I love being something that crosses the boundaries and is proud of her conquests.

I am both a MILF and a Cougar - I am happy with this.

Thank you everyone for your input. I think I understand this better.

• Like 3

As a mature provider - I waver between am I a MILF or a Cougar?

I have to say, my initial reaction to this is, "Why the hell do you have to put a label on yourself?"

• Like 6

I have from time to time wondered about this myself. Being a women of 39, but never had children, left me wondering what category do I belong in? Cougar is not a fit either, as I prefer older men, or at least not younger then 23. So that doesn't describe me either.

Props to Midnight Massage for the term Panther tho, very cute.

I guess my question now is, When do I start advertising as " mature?"

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

I really prefer no label...that sort of thing means nothing to me. To me what matters is the connection I think I might have with a lady (determined by her posts/profile/website) not some arbitrary label based on whether she has children or not or her age.

Not to mention realistically, me being almost 53, how old would a cougar have to be to be labelled cougar if interested in me?

But that's me

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 2

I think most of us would prefer "no labels" except then how difficult would advertising be to promote yourself and find the clients you seek? Unfortunately labels are a way to distinguish what you're looking for from what you're not and a required component of this industry.

• Like 2

For me MILF mostly means someone who could be my mom, or at least a good age gap. The first MILF, Stiffler's Mom, was lusted by her son's friends afterall.

Nowaday, lots of people use MILF for any lady who's add a child, but that doesn't make much sense to me. If she's your age, it's "normal" to be attracted to her or she might be the mother of your childs. If she's even younger then you, that really doesn't fit the Stiffler's Mom feel.

Both are kind inter-changeable for me. They are older ladies then me who i find attractive. One had child, the other not....but really, that doesn't change much.

The cougar definition you've put is turn off to me though. Feels like a lady who tries to hide age and stalk cheap bars for young guys. Women in there everyday life are beautyful and could seduce younger men. =)

• Like 1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=panther here's how they define a panther

I am with Phaedrus on this one, why use a label? We are all comprised of so many qualities, characteristics and traits, to many to be categorized into age groups and to many to be given just one name. Instead of labelling me I prefer anyone who has met me or wants to meet me to just call me by my name:)If you are attracted by my pictures, posts, reco's and talking to me yet become turned off because I am of a certain age.....well good, then you weren't for me anyways. To label or judge anyone because of their age is as dumb as labelling them because of their hair color. But that's just my take on it;)

• Like 2

I have from time to time wondered about this myself. Being a women of 39, but never had children, left me wondering what category do I belong in? Cougar is not a fit either, as I prefer older men, or at least not younger then 23. So that doesn't describe me either.

Props to Midnight Massage for the term Panther tho, very cute.

I guess my question now is, When do I start advertising as " mature?"

Mature is 35 plus, imo, I've used that since i got started. It is a label but it shows that you are over 30, and looking for mature attitude. I find that even the 20 year old guys who call (looking for the milf experience) see that word in ads and contact with a good attitude and very polite lol.

milf i think doesn't mean you have to have a kid (yummy mommy, for younger women with under 10 year olds would have to to use the YM term i think). I think MILF is for the definition given, has to remind the now 20-25 year old that this is an sp who is of the age of his friend's mom when he and his friends were in their mid teens. So usually 35 ish.

If you chose to use the term MILF in ads, it would attract guys under 25, if that is what you want. Many can figure it out by just contacting older sps if they have that milf fantasy, but using the term i think is going to attract more. they probably search for the term.

cougar I agree is a more aggressive person. I am not aggressive in sessions, so milf is more agreeable to me. If you have the personality that would encourage the younger visitor getting himself attacked and seduced, then use Cougar in ads lol. I think, really, 35 is too young to use that term. 40 plus, you have to be holding yourself together by hope and a good pushup bra and cosmetics, and at 35 that is still holding together naturally lol. over 40, and chances are it isn't holding together so easily, lol

• Like 1