Newbie to the board i'm introducing myself...

Hi i'm Claudia Hartz i'm new and would like to say hi to all of the members here just learning how to navigate this site :-)

Additional Comments:

hi everyone i think i just started 2 of the same post just learning how to work this site

You'll get no welcome from me because I'm an evil unwelcoming bastard. Wait.... ummmm..... hold on.... that was wrong. I am welcoming and kind and sweet... dammit who was I thinking of.... oh.

I know.

Old Dogternate. The evil bastard hobbyist from the alternate parallel universe that makes SPs cry. Stay away from that guy. He uses drugs and he smells of cheese.

Soooo.... ummmm... welcome.

• Like 1

Welcome, Claudia. :)

From one newbie to another, I think you'll find everyone very welcoming and an all around good bunch. :D

thanks everyone just learning my way around here and I found the app so I can be more in touch if anyone has any questions you'd like to ask me please feel free but keep the explicit questions for PM only thanks again everyone :D:):)

Welcome to one of the most fun and sincere group of folks you'll find in the business. Would love it it you are thinking of adding an album!

Thanks!!! I'm working on it as we speak. Mod has to approve my pictures I believe it takes a few days to properly build a profile

Welcome to cerb. Feel free to ask any question you may have! Enjoy yourself!

Thank you.

I do have a few questions wondering how effective is the banner advertisement on our site , from a hobbyist perspective and sp's please and thank you :):)

I do have a few questions wondering how effective is the banner advertisement on our site , from a hobbyist perspective and sp's please and thank you :):)

From the hobbyist side, I remember clicking on them when I first found cerb, and do occasionally use them as a shortcut to check out the MP schedules. However, the local advertising forum is now my preferred place to browse. The old ones; I haven't quite hooked onto the new format even though they're more efficient. Might be because these ads are always "fresh".

• Like 1