A little fun test... only 10 questions ..

I AM A Beaver

....You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

Now tell me what animal are you?

Apparently I am an Owl.

"You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible."

• Like 2

Apparently I am an Owl.

"You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible."

Same here.

• Like 1

Koala Bear...

You are a laid-back, hedonistic and rather asocial type. One might say your approach to life is not serious but you just take things easy and do not care what others think.

• Like 1

Guess I'm a dolphin.

"You are a lover of life and people. Your energy and appetite for learning plus intelligence and empathy make you successful at almost everything"

• Like 1

I am a Swan

"Romantic and faithful - you make a perfect life partner. You also highly value family life and would do anything to protect your closest ones".

I like the sounds of that. OK ladies, pm me with your particulars and we can discuss the possibilities over coffee. lol ;)

• Like 2

Dolphin - -

A lover of life and people. Your energy and appetite for learning - Plus your intelligence and empathy make you successful at almost everything

Accurate- I signed up for the news letter!

Lol- Thank you Passion Vitto :) Lot of fun.

• Like 1

Oh I like this quiz. I just took it and apparently I'm a swan.

Romantic and faithful - you make a perfect life partner. You also highly value family life and would do anything to protect your closest ones.

• Like 1

I am also an OWL

You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

And this describes me perfectly. I am shocked.

• Like 1

I AM A Beaver

....You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

Now tell me what animal are you?

I am a Beaver too.

• Like 1

Apparently I'm a beaver, well I have one anyways;)

It seems the beaver's have it. I am a beaver too !! It only goes to say YES I love beaver's too. Love to see it HA! HA!

• Like 2

I'm a Beaver or a Dolphin. A couple of the questions had answers I would say equally so i took it twice. lol

I did the exact same thing as some of the questions there wasn't really one "right" answer... And I got the same results. Beaver / Dolphin.

How interesting.

• Like 3

I was actually asked once in a job interview for large international corporation, "what kind of animal are you"? I said I was a bear, because I was highly adaptable like the omnivorous bear, generally laid back unless cornered, hard working, and when naked I kind of look like a bear: round, hairy, and cute. I thought the panel would piss themselves laughing. I was indeed made an offer. Ah, one of my better moments....

• Like 3