Health Update: File under WS for Weird Shit

Given out too much love the past 24 hours, I was going to comment. But your in my thoughts and prayers daily

Good luck and fight the good fight

RG

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Oh, my friend, that was quite the day! You are in our thoughts. We wish you well

You know what Sir? You are Da Bomb. Because you have mucho personality and positivity even while dealing with tonnes of shit and a disease that doesn't discriminate. You are still amazing and funny and wonderful and I pray that you keep on giving us that for MANY years to come because quite honestly, we need it. Sending you love and the best possible energy!

• Like 3

Tom, I think I love you. Your attitude through all of this is awe inspiring. I hope you continue to win this fight in mind, body and spirit. Xoxo

• Like 6

Yes you certainly had a day! But don't be to hard on yourself you are handling cancer far better than I could, I'm sure. I wish you better days, lots of love and send you hugs:)

• Like 1

Have you thought about getting a custom gown done or perhaps for those days when you venture out with the backside on display a tattoo on your derriere?

Chemo_Brain.jpg

In all seriousness I'm glad you are okay, sounds like a really tough day.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Sir Tom, your wit and spirit are inspiring :)

Thank you for that, you are indeed unique and brave.

I don't know what to say Tom except to say I too wish you better days!

You're probably already well on track with this, but coming from a Cerbite friend, I suggest you tell your doc about this episode and your general quality of life. Do you have support you can call upon?

J.

• Like 1

You're positive attitude is an inspiration. Next time you decide to go to Starbucks buck naked and they ask if you want cream in your coffee, just lift your gown and tell them you've got it covered.

• Like 2

Took Jabba's advice and saw my family doc......glad I provided him with his daily laugh.

Told me to use some coping techniques, so writing stuff down and putting addresses for appointments, home, massage and service providers, Starbucks and home......damn forget that last one, and to carry on.

Back to having my cane handy for when my balance is off....I know, I have been mentally unbalanced for years....smart asses!

Have yet to take emia's advice!

Have fun at the social tonite, be safe!

Tom

You're positive attitude is an inspiration. Next time you decide to go to Starbucks buck naked and they ask if you want cream in your coffee, just lift your gown and tell them you've got it covered.

Got an idea - why don't we do a "gown night" at a local Starbucks with our friend Tom. Could cause a few "smiles" and more than a little notoriety.

• Like 1

Got an idea - why don't we do a "gown night" at a local Starbucks with our friend Tom. Could cause a few "smiles" and more than a little notoriety.

I like it! Brings a whole new meaning to "Stand Up to Cancer".

• Like 1

Tom.....

While we have never met and I am sure I have no real appreciation for the journey you are on I feel compelled to tell you what an impact reading your updates have had on me. While I am not a stranger to life's challenges and have faced what I feel is more than my fair share in the last 5 years... your amazing outlook and approach has been inspirational and uplifting.... THANK YOU so much for being you and allowing the rest of us CERB friends to walk along with you.

• Like 2

wow...I read the hole post all over again...you managed to make me laugh out loud many times...

you are a great inspiration Tom...hugs

Bianca xxx

• Like 2