Im looking for something similar to EB experience but that ends with a BBBJ

My only fear is STDs, so I ask for experiences and recommendations. This is my first time trying something like this so cleanliness is a must.

If you want to say something that cannot be shared in a forum, then please PM me.

If you are not "more than" comfortable with it without worrying about it later....then don't do it !!

Research, be clean yourself and if you do try it and go home and decide you are not comfortable ....then that is a decision YOU made and like Cat said....Nevar contact the provider about what to do.

Go get checked if you feel that be best

Then pickle your penis and preserve it until you are perhaps ready to play comfortably. ;)

• Like 3

Thanks for all the comments guys, greatly appreciated. I understand the risks and I'm still doing my research. My question was about ur experiences, an SP that you felt is cleaner than the rest. Or a regular SP that you deal with and have been checked after with no STDs.

One more thing. As Cat so eloquently phrased it

"Mouths are notoriously full of all kinds of microscopic wigglies. "

That said, remember the penis is more likely to have "microscopic wigglies" of concern.

Put another way, the receiver of a bbbj runs less risk than the giver of a bbbj for an STD

Just something to consider when a lady is offering one of the most giving, intimate acts she can.

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

My question was about ur experiences, an SP that you felt is cleaner than the rest. Or a regular SP that you deal with and have been checked after with no STDs.

Cleaner than the rest? No one is going to show anyone health records and realistically after having a clean test the next one might not be and in that time a man might have been with 4-6-10 girls, so how would he know which one was guilty?

As Lee Richards said maintain your own health, learn all you need to know and play as safe as you see fit, or don't play at all. Life is full of risks, you'll never be 100% assured of anything other than you're going to die at some point and your taxes are due by end of April yearly;), lol.

• Like 4

Thanks for all the comments guys, greatly appreciated. I understand the risks and I'm still doing my research. My question was about ur experiences, an SP that you felt is cleaner than the rest. Or a regular SP that you deal with and have been checked after with no STDs.

Here in Ottawa we have many satellite Health Clinics, where you can easily walk in get tested YOURSELF without giving nothing. more than a contact number IF something comes back.

For myself, because I do seem to see a few ladies, I get tested every 2-3 months, and NOT once have I EVER tested positive for any STD.

That said, I can honestly say, HERE in Ottawa, and of course some touring ladies I've met, the SP's that I've seen are very very meticulous about their health, and do their due diligence in getting themselves checked out as well.

All I can say :)

"if you have doubt don't pull it out"

"the right selection is to protect your erection"

"don't be silly wrap your willy"

"if you think she spunky cover your monkey"

• Like 4

I will just clarify my rep comment for PP's post: get yourself tested before you see any sps.

You could be a carrier, and if you go to see one of these mythical unicorn's called the 'std free guarantee card holding sp" don't be the guy who transmits something to her because you spent so much time searching for her you couldn't be bothered to check yourself out first.

The first guy with an untreated std who walks in to see one of these sps (who provides those bbbjs) is putting her at risk. You can decide if he came to see her an hour before you did, a week, or an hour or a week after you did. You can decide if you were the one leaving her with an std, and gave it to him because you didn't get yourself checked out first.

:D

• Like 4

My only fear is STDs, so I ask for experiences and recommendations. This is my first time trying something like this so cleanliness is a must.

If you want to say something that cannot be shared in a forum, then please PM me.

You've now been coached by several posters about conducting yourself with regards to safety.

I would mention that I have been pretty active in the hobby for a few years, and about 50 percent of the time, I've had the provider deliver a bbbj. While there are obviously no guarantees in this regard, I test every 6 months and have never ever had any health issues.

My recommendation for an enjoyable bbbj is Leighxox. Great attitude and delivers one of the best bbbj's I've experienced, with nice deep throat action to boot..

happy pooning!! :)

• Like 1

One thing that really shocks me is that when I get tested every 3 months if not more if I feel there might have been a risk, I put the results of my test on the bed for a while and the gentlemen cumming at my place don't even take a look at it and put the paper aside!!!!!!!!!! Now that strucked me!!!! Anyway as some ladies R saying one day U can be cleaned and the other U catch something that will take time to show up. But SPs R definitely the cleanest ladies U can find darling! We care about our bodies very much since our profession depends on being clean to be able to work again and keep our clientèle wether it be regulars or new cummers chéri. Wishing U lots of safe fun babe!

• Like 2

Only you can decide what's best for you. If it makes you nervous, then you probably shouldn't do it.

I'm totally OK with BBBJ. In fact, I never intentionally book ladies who don't offer BBBJ. As far as I'm concerned, CBJs are a complete waste of time.

If you decide to go the BBBJ route, bear in mind that many ladies would be reluctant to discuss such a detail over the phone or in an email. Also, it is very common for a lady who proclaims CBJ only in her ads and forum posts to provide BBBJ to most of her clients. That way, if a client gives her some reason to not do BBBJ (bad hygiene, crappy attitude, etc.), she can avoid a confrontation because the client has no expectation of a BBBJ.

Anyway, make the right decision for you.

... Also, it is very common for a lady who proclaims CBJ only in her ads and forum posts to provide BBBJ to most of her clients.

Since the OP is looking for advice at the beginning of his journey, perhaps it would be better to advise him to take a woman's word at face value. Asking an SP for something she clearly states is a no-go is not a good way to begin.

Everyone's experience is different but for me, SPs that advertise CBJ are quite handy at getting that hoodie on there before the fun begins.

YMMV

• Like 5

Lots of great advice on this thread.

If you have a good, sex positive doctor then absolutely, talk to them about STI risks. Just be aware that not all doctors are sex positive and many of them are woefully misinformed about sexual health (70 years old, hasn't read a damned thing about sexual health since med school), and so your doctor might actually not be the best source of info when it comes to sexual health.

I would suggest going down to Nine Circles for testing and having a chat with an STI nurse about your concerns. You an also call the Sexual Health Info Line, which is staffed by Health Educators. It's confidential and they'll answer any sexual health questions you might have. (I can't get their site to load right now, but the number can be found at ninecircles.ca)

I really think there's a lot of value in talking to a sex positive health professional, in addition to doing your own reading on the internet. Because written information is usually presented in isolation, and risk are talked about in percentages or even worse, vague terms ("high"... "low"... what do those actually mean?) it can be really hard to put things in perspective and figure out how to view risks around sexual health in a reality centred way. I very often see people either dismissing risks or getting far more stressed out and fearful about them than they need to be.

• Like 3

Hmmm.

A visit to the doctor for blood tests every 3-6 months could potentially result in a 3-6 month backlog of people that the Health Department has to call on your behalf.

This will not look good on a resume.

In Vegas. England, etc. the trip to the doctor is made once a month, if not more often (I have heard of once a week). My MD is very supportive, and once a month - or less - is no problem.

I personally would be very cautious about a new client demanding BBBJ's during the first few visits. It's not the only fun with your gun. I want to have a limited number of clients and let things evolve.

Besides, there are some very creative and salacious activities one can enjoy with a covered cap......but that's another thread!

Cheers,

Ann

• Like 5

Hmmm.

A visit to the doctor for blood tests every 3-6 months could potentially result in a 3-6 month backlog of people that the Health Department has to call on your behalf.

This will not look good on a resume.

In Vegas. England, etc. the trip to the doctor is made once a month, if not more often (I have heard of once a week). My MD is very supportive, and once a month - or less - is no problem.

I personally would be very cautious about a new client demanding BBBJ's during the first few visits. It's not the only fun with your gun. I want to have a limited number of clients and let things evolve.

Besides, there are some very creative and salacious activities one can enjoy with a covered cap......but that's another thread!

Cheers,

Ann

Personally I never demand anything from a lady, the best encounters for me at least, are those that unfold naturally between two people. Irrespective of this lifestyle being about paid companionship, clients should not demand anything. The client has to respect the lady's boundaries always.

And, at least for me, I am tested regularly. It is done along with other blood testing (no blood disease, but because I take medications and my levels need to taken on a very regular basis) So I include STD/STI testing at the same time which is every two months. That said, I'll say this again

EVERYONE'S SEXUAL HEALTH IS THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITY

Now I do know who I have seen, so if I got a positive back on the test, I would contact the ladies I have seen (yes I know and remember them all ;-) ) and let them know so they can get tested too

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 1

Since the OP is looking for advice at the beginning of his journey, perhaps it would be better to advise him to take a woman's word at face value. Asking an SP for something she clearly states is a no-go is not a good way to begin.
Agreed, but that's not what I was getting at. What I meant was that, if he saw a lady for the first time, and received CBJ as advertised, it's OK afterward to ask her privately if she would do BBBJ the next time, regardless of what she states publicly. She'll either say, "No, it's my firm policy to only do CBJ", or, "Yes, but please don't tell anyone in a review or a PM".

Agreed, but that's not what I was getting at. What I meant was that, if he saw a lady for the first time, and received CBJ as advertised, it's OK afterward to ask her privately if she would do BBBJ the next time, regardless of what she states publicly. She'll either say, "No, it's my firm policy to only do CBJ", or, "Yes, but please don't tell anyone in a review or a PM".

I personally, as a cbj provider, a cbj advertiser, and giving a cbj on first visits, resent being asked this before, during or after a session, or even as a prelude to booking a 2nd appt, like when someone calls to see if i'm available, sets up an appt, and while on the phone might ask this. It is a clear case, to me, of carrot dangling, a lure that this guy is not going to show up or book another appt unless they get that bbbj.

if you see someone who advertises cbj, and provided it in session, without the pressure of someone asking for more and possibly doing it out of concern for losing the appt, don't ever ask for more.

An sp who makes exceptions will let you know. If you expect or need more than what is freely provided, just do not book the appt in the first place if you expect that her advertised restrictions are not restrictions at all.

• Like 5

I personally, as a cbj provider, a cbj advertiser, and giving a cbj on first visits, resent being asked this before, during or after a session, or even as a prelude to booking a 2nd appt, like when someone calls to see if i'm available, sets up an appt, and while on the phone might ask this. It is a clear case, to me, of carrot dangling, a lure that this guy is not going to show up or book another appt unless they get that bbbj.

if you see someone who advertises cbj, and provided it in session, without the pressure of someone asking for more and possibly doing it out of concern for losing the appt, don't ever ask for more.

There's no need for resentment. I've already said that it's quite common for CBJ-only advertisers to provide BBBJ to most clients. However, I would never ask before or during, but I have asked immediately after a session, in person, on a few occasions, and always received a polite reply one way or the other. It's not carrot dangling at all; it's a legitimate, straightforward question with no pressure intended or implied.
  • Like 1

I agree with many others that responded to this post. The SP's are very conscious about health risks. And do advertise "play safe" while still providing BBBJ. Research on your part is a good piece of mind. Don't be too cautious, you just might miss an opportunity. Good luck.

It's not carrot dangling at all; it's a legitimate, straightforward question with no pressure intended or implied.

It's such a YMMV thing that nobody wants to advertise it and then have to deny it.

If she wants to do it it's a bonus, if not, it's not a deal breaker for me.

• Like 1

I'm not sure people understand how what they say gets interpreted. I'm going to take a shot a couple of things here and if my guess is wrong, someone, especially the SPs, correct me.

There's no need for resentment.

This statement diminishes, minimizes, and completely dismisses fortunateone's outlook, feelings, and perceptions. You may feel there is no need for resentment. The provider, fortunateone, clearly states this causes her resentment. The inference is that she should modify her feelings because you have told her not to feel this way.

I've already said that it's quite common for CBJ-only advertisers to provide BBBJ to most clients.

Yes, this is the second time in this discussion you've said this. You must have very different experiences than I. Can you help the casual reader to understand how you've arrived at this fact? Perhaps you could quantify the number of times you've received services specifically proscribed on the SPs site i.e. Site: No Greek! You: Hey, how about some Greek. SP: Sure thing - hop on! Or Site: CBJ or CBJ Only or Safe Sex Only. You: How's about we pop that thingy in there without the hood? SP: Say no more! Mmmppphh.. Three times out of five? Seven times out of eight? I'm genuinely curious. Perhaps I should change my approach.

It's not carrot dangling at all; it's a legitimate, straightforward question with no pressure intended or implied.

You do not imply or intend to exert pressure through your legitimate straightforward question. However, every communication has two components. That which the speaker intends and the manner in which the recipient receives it. fortunateone clearly states she sees this as carrot dangling and goes on to explain why.

Stating that it should not be perceived as carrot dangling brings us back to the first point. The statement diminishes, minimizes, and completely dismisses fortunateone's outlook, feelings, and perceptions.

As I said at the beginning, these are just my perceptions. Make of them as you will.

• Like 3

bcguy: Horndog is smart enough and discreet enough to know who and when to ask.

Like I said above, no big deal either way.

Edited by cinelli